♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest dettegaj

GHS doesn't need to spend money for anti ageing and age defying kinds of cosmetics to look young and fresh because she's naturally babyface beauty with fair,translucent,elastic smooth skin that all women are dying for...;)..i also noticed that princess change her old habit of tweeting..last time when LMH is not in korea she tweets many then when he's back we didn't hear anything about her..but now!!first time midnight on her birthday she tweeted..wake up all night and take note sisters our prince is in korea at that time...and this is the 2nd time and LMH just got back to korea from overseas!!hmmm fishy!fishy! hehehe

Guest LiduvinaE

First of all, pardon me for a brief intro how I came into this MINSUN thread and became a silent reader.  I was recently fond of watching Korean drama just beginning of this year (2014).  As I was new to the Korean world of entertainment, I only chose the latest drama series.  Then, I found "The Heirs" but was reluctant to give it a try because the plot is about high school students which I doubt I can relate to it because I am too old for this (high school days are far long gone).  Anyway, why not I was really bored.  To make the story short, I was fascinated by the character of Kim Tan who is really fighting for his love and especially the man who played this role…LMH.  His acting is very natural and outstanding…his eyes and facial expressions did the talking how he portrayed the role.  I asked myself who is LMH??? Is he a famous actor??? I searched for his other drama series and very curious about BOF (that is during and after he became a stardom) , though it's the same plot about an average girl who went to a luxurious school…another high school days drama.  What the heck, I am into LMH anyway and it is a romantic comedy and I needed something to be cheerful.  WHEW, I  was really amazed with the 2 main characters Goo Hye-sun as Geum Jan-di and Lee Min-ho as Goo Jun-pyo.  They have totally different personalities but they end up loving each other.  I admired GJD for her lively character…soooooo cute which in  contrast with GJP who is cold-hearted but in the end became soft and loveable.  Again I was curious if they are also in love off screen because I watched several BTS clips and as if they are very close and there is something special between them…how they tease each other though GJP did most of the teasing.  OH I love this drama!!! I was overwhelmed with their love story. OMG it has been 5 years and still I cannot imagine LMH and GHS became couples???  I love them both, truly amazing couple, they both endure all odds in their lives throughout these years. According to what I gathered all about LMH and GHS though they may be some speculations only, there are some truth beneath those lies).  I am very proud and salute you Minsuners for having the faith that LMH and GHS may end up together and live happily ever after.  KEEP FIGHTING!!!

Hello @liduvinaE ..warm welcome to Minsun thread, regarding your request abt how to post pix im sure other sisters can help you cuz im so dummy in that subject..lol! Anyway thank you so much for liking "Jandi".. she's cute, isn't she? And i can assure you shes more than that, ask LMH! Hahaha.. oh God how i wish i can do that myself.. enjoy your stay here and share your love for MinSun..

Goodday Minsunners!

[iNFO FOR THE PHILIPPINES]
LEE MIN HO - Fun Meet in Manila
March 21, 2014 (Friday)
Araneta Coliseum - 7:00PM

Promo Mechanics:
Get a FREE invite to the Benchsetter Fun Meet: Lee Min Ho on March 21, 2014 at the Araneta Coliseum with a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement from participating stores that includes any So In Love or Sure Blue fragrances.

Invite Type:
Upper Box B - P500
Upper Box A - P800
Lower Box - P1,000
Patron - P1,600

Promo runs from March 6 to March 21, 2014.

CTTO
1655862_691630420889359_733921637_n.jpg

Well,well,well ! Our princess is exuberant and teasing us ! Hubby is back, her docu-film came out and it's a masterpiece of art ! And I think she knows that we are giddy seeing her so freshly disheveled ! NAUGHTY !  Thank you, girls (we are all young, like our sweety GHS-she's contagious ) for all goodies you bring up ! Oh GOD ,this year is so full and beautiful -well came out a rhyme ,but ,don't be afraid ,I'll don't write a poem ! It's so good to be happy ! I'll bring you (only the photo ) the rainbow grapes ,the symbol of abundance, mirth and fulfilment : Fotografie: Rainbow Grapes !http:
credit Just wow 

Guest LiduvinaE

regie22 said: am back and this time am careful not to quote any of your posts though am itching right now. :D
am so happy with LMH's responses in the latest Cosmo interview. he's actually telling us about his wifey and no one else. seriously, who's the fair-skinned actress he'd been associated with before and after BOF? there was NO ONE...ONLY GHS! he's been fascinated by her skin and we've seen the vid in one of the BOF bts. <:-P

Guest LiduvinaE

I couldn't believe they quoted for someone else.  Anyway, we know the truth because he has been very consistent with his answers about love, emotions and happiness ever since BOF.  They should go back to school to learn HISTORY ;))

tumblr_myu0qulpqu1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

Fanmade poster by @ohchloe

Another spazzworthy moment.  I was browsing in LMH thread where I found out there's a soompi article regarding the casting of another actress in Gangnam Blues.  Apparently she'll portray the sister of LMH's character.  Her name is quite interesting….Sun Hye.  OMG did our Minsun couple read the script?  Sun Hye is reverse of Hye Sun…..lol

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: left;"AOA’s Seolhyun Reportedly Auditioned for Film “Gangnam Blues” Starring Lee Min Hocrystalcove February 24, 2014

seolhyun.png

According to enews24AOA member Seolhyun has auditioned for the film “Gangnam Blues,” and is waiting for results.

A source from inside the film industry revealed on February 25 KST that Seolhyun was one among many other idols and young actors to audition for the movie. If cast, she would play the role of Sun Hye, the figurative younger sister of the lead male in the movie. Sun Hye is like a younger sister to the hero, Jong Dae, who grew up as an orphan. Sun Hye is family to Jong Dae, who struggles to protect her until the very end. Actor Lee Min Ho has already been cast as Jong Dae, who is described a tragic hero. 

“Gangnam Blues” is a noir set in the 197os, right at the start of the real estate boom and development of the Gangnam area, and covers the story of conflict between the government and other darker organizations in their struggle to gain control and influence. Directed by Yoo Ha, it is expected to hit theaters late this year. It is currently in the final round of casting and will begin filming soon.

Source

via: http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/24/aoas-seolhyun-reportedly-auditioned-for-film-gangnam-blues-starring-lee-min-ho/

@LiduvinaE welcome to our family sister, I am salute for you because you started watching heirs first then BOF later, but you falling in love with minsun couple. It's good because you're on the right track and right decision to falling in love with minsun. ^^

OMG HS is so cute, pure, innocent, pretty. Complete package! No wonder MH's tiredness go away when he see his wifey smile. hmmmm HS,seems like you always stay up all night after MH went overseas, what are you doing?? hahaha

I am glad I am minsuner ^^
57720754334615236685565.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKkoiI-hCQuDY5CKlAV4p

if it's just an accessory ring, MH wouldn't wear it all the time, there will be big meaning behind the ring. and the ring is same with HS's. isn't it suspicious? even many common people ask if minsun wearing the same ring. MH always make sure he wears the couple ring, because why? it's the way MH tell to his all partners and friends that he already has someone. People always see if someone wear the ring or not to know whether he/she in relationship or not.
so if there's a man wearing the ring for long time, it means he already be taken. This is the reality! ^^

:x for MINSUN and MINSUNERS

If other said that minsun already break up, Why MH still wear the couple ring till now? ^^

First of all, sorry sisters and family cuz  i wasn't here yesterday giving support to the EXCELENT! pic from our Queen , but i got a lot pain... now days after my surgery. :(
Second, Warm Welcome to the news members and i hope all them be such pretty than us XD =))
Third, this is what i call A REAL PIC... so lovely, pretty and come on!! Wake up All Nigthhh hahahaha nuty mind MODE ON...!!!  8->

And Last.... DO U SEE HOW IS THE NAME "ROL" OF THE ACTRESS IN THE NEW MOVIE OF OUR KING????????? ----> SUN HYE !!! HAHAHAHAAHAH mean Hye Sun??? i wonder if this is cuz... Our King Can't memorize another name in his min just ....HIS WIFE! hahahahah

Well all we know... a coincindece once.. but when this is again and again and again... it's just FATE.

Have nice day... i hope i'll be here all day without pain :(
140211043007148010.gif