♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I love that pic too @EternalAnny sis :) Kim Bum got up but see LMH's hands! Its still on GHS's shoulder!! They could have made many CFs with LMH and GHS!! LMH and GHS dressed in various get ups!! Imagine how nice it would be!!
While I was back reading the pages of our thread long long ago! i saw that many of our old minsun sisters have wrote to KBS2 channel to cast LMH and GHS for Full house2 and also they got some reply also from KBS2!! But I dont know what happened further. May be they had hefty schedules!!  Can some sisters talk on it? 

I know this is a PS but look how adorable they are and with a child ,too ! I know LMH will be a wonderful father. And for GHS ,what can I say? She's a warm soul who attract children like a powerful magnet ,she shows that countless! That's why I wish them to becomes real parents ,soon :1530584_10152142496472728_768528884_n.jphttp:

Acceptance speech translation (based on Chi translation by MinhoFamily, English translation by meow)

First of all, I am really honored to be selected as one of the candidates amongst all the outstanding sunbae whom I respected. At the same time, I feel ashamed winning the award this time. Last year, I won the same award; but I feel especially ashamed this year. There were lots of gossips & rumors about this drama ‘The Great Doctor’ even before it started filming. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude towards the people who helped to complete this drama. In addition, this year’s summer was the toughest, I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to all the staff & actors. Last year when I was on this stage, I said I hope that in my next project, it would be the whole team instead of myself alone rewarding. It cannot be realised this year, I feel sorry and it’s a bit pity. Every actor in The Great Doctor, I miss you. Hope that we could gather together in this new year, forget everything and have a drink. For all the local & overseas fans who always support and love me, you really grant me a lot of positive energy every time when we meet. Whenever I see your gaze, I feel more reponsibility on me. I will be committed to return your love with better projects. Thank you, I love you all~

credit loveghs.wordpress

LMH'S  speech from last year telling the people he is sad even though he got the top excellence award it was because he was by himself at the awards night..he had no friends there and nobody from FAITH won an award not like this year he was happy because his dream that all the cast of his drama be present during this ceremony and everyone present won an award and its not because of just one girl..he was happy during the award ceremony for everybody..and also i sticked to my opinion that they just wanted to proved to the people that they had chemistry in their drama when they went up the stage holding hands (aside from the fact that it is not unusual even at the KBS AWARDS NIGHT almost all the BEST COUPLE awardee went up the stage holding hands) but if you noticed it after they got the trophy the girl went down first followed by LMH far behind..was it not fanservicing???..

Guest doogi3

OMG OMG OMG just few days didn't log in to JT/MT.............so much vitaminsun!!! Is this real? Am I dreaming??

Fangirling photo: Fangirling Fangirling.gif

Fangirling photo:  2sa1g9j.gif

Fangirling photo: Fangirl3 fangirling.gif

Celebration photo: Celebration celebration.gif

=)) =)) sorry but I really need to express out my happiness! :x 8-> 8-} how can any minsunners stay calm in this kind of situation?? LOL =)) best vitaminsun to start of the year...finally minho shi!!! Minsunners waited for 2yrs for this clarification...although its late but I take it..."better late then never" ;) u are really getting bolder...just like Kim tan...move forward! 8-> Even though its a late clarification..but still...thank you for giving us "closure" and putting our heart at peace :x :x <:-P

Whattttttt?? Minho ya...when did you know gal so won?? You guys never make any drama/CF/movie prior to this before...and your pose with her...so natural..just like a big brother...it shows that you knew her very well to be able to hug her like that....why is this possible? Unless....unless....hehehehehhehe :P:D;) we all know why...LOL

Anyway!!! CONGRATZ my dearest minsunners for reaching 5th year anniversary and reaching more than 1000 pages!! It's been a long journey but full of blessings O:-) thank you senior minsunners who continue to make this ship sailing and didn't give up on this ship...it's because of you guys that started with the CSI analyzing that new minsunners are able to trace all the evidence since the very beginning...and is actually good at it now too.. =)) ^:)^ :)>- DEABAK for all the effort and all the time spend to update us with new info...new pic...new evidence...(and the list goes on and on) THANK YOU once again :x :x :x

MINSUN FIGhTING!! Cheers to 2014 and for more more more amazing years ahead!!! Hugsss..

Minsun photo: kiss at the closet 2zp6xih.jpg

@ZamZam, thanks for bringing over the jokes from DC GHS. Please keep bringing them. I see GHS fans also do have great sense of humor too! :)

prettywiz said:

Acceptance speech translation (based on Chi translation by MinhoFamily, English translation by meow)

First of all, I am really honored to be selected as one of the candidates amongst all the outstanding sunbae whom I respected. At the same time, I feel ashamed winning the award this time. Last year, I won the same award; but I feel especially ashamed this year. There were lots of gossips & rumors about this drama ‘The Great Doctor’ even before it started filming. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude towards the people who helped to complete this drama. In addition, this year’s summer was the toughest, I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to all the staff & actors. Last year when I was on this stage, I said I hope that in my next project, it would be the whole team instead of myself alone rewarding. It cannot be realised this year, I feel sorry and it’s a bit pity. Every actor in The Great Doctor, I miss you. Hope that we could gather together in this new year, forget everything and have a drink. For all the local & overseas fans who always support and love me, you really grant me a lot of positive energy every time when we meet. Whenever I see your gaze, I feel more reponsibility on me. I will be committed to return your love with better projects. Thank you, I love you all~

credit loveghs.wordpress

LMH'S  speech from last year telling the people he is sad even though he got the top excellence award it was because he was by himself at the awards night..he had no friends there and nobody from FAITH won an award not like this year he was happy because his dream that all the cast of his drama be present during this ceremony and everyone present won an award and its not because of just one girl..he was happy during the award ceremony for everybody..and also i sticked to my opinion that they just wanted to proved to the people that they had chemistry in their drama when they went up the stage holding hands (aside from the fact that it is not unusual even at the KBS AWARDS NIGHT almost all the BEST COUPLE awardee went up the stage holding hands) but if you noticed it after they got the trophy the girl went down first followed by LMH far behind..was it not fanservicing???..

Our couple are getting BOLD! I still can't believe LMH did the voiceover for YSH.What do you think, minsuners? This short movie is played at festivals,etc...
I love this beautiful masterpiece...so nice to hear MH voice there. Remind me of how real minsun is.
Let's watch it again!

credit YGent.

Here's to more sweet memories of MinSun! :)

kimsoyeon18 said: lol im agree i want our MinSun Couple in WGM lool lets push to write in MBC bwahahaha my delulu mind too
if you put the the WGM ratings will be high  =)) =)) =))

for me best comment from Naufal Syakirin
 Conclusion: Life your life to the FULLEST and left NO REGRET. So that when you are old, you will have those BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES to keep you smiling. what I means by beautiful memories is; be it painful, enter college, failing exam, break up, marriage, loss someone you love, your first born child and those sweet memories because in the end, all those memories will become OUR TREASURE and MADE WHO WE ARE TODAY (who standing strongly and keep going forward ) !!
I wish all of you THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE

KHS very talented

:-*
love love