♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest edith42

Good evening gorgeous MinSuner/Joondiers/Sunnies!!!!!!!!!!
Please help me! i'm drowning with lots of VITAMINSUN .....kekeke . I just noticed that our princess GHS is a little bit shy but comfortable when mentioning LMH's name...( you know why right?).im sure GHS knows now that there's a lot of minsuner around the world who loves them dearly. 
@ayesuper1 big thanks for dropping by though you have to study but i know you can do it...
JT is a lot busier these days also thanks to our sisters.
Take care everyone........

What is also fishy with GHS's description of LMH is it's directly pointing out to herself. She had given a detailed, clearer idea of what's really going between them. She may be overwhelmed with excitement that she was carried away and unaware of describing him that way.

Good job GHS...at least now, we your followers can say that we based our ideas from facts.

LMH is a man of fidelity to what he say. All these years, his ideal type...ideal girl linger on his heart (thanks be to God).

No matter what, truth shall always prevail.

God bless!!!

BMdpemqCYAE7Vav.jpgcredit as tagged
THANKS S_sun for sharing..hmmmm S_sun i'll just post your pm to me..S_sun is on vacation so she just have her cellphone with her..
Hi ladies. We are all happy minsuners!
 MH said he find it cute when girls pose like it. That's a pic of him posing.So funny like Hyesun  we have seen HS many times shy like that.Also I think he is teasing her.

So even in a simple way at his concert LMH is still giving people the clue on what poses attracts him for a girl and if you re a MINSUNNER you will know who does that a lot ..HEHEHE GHS is always in his mind. 

Guest ayesuper1

MH back to home!!!!!!!

Remeber guys?

Who said 'Ku hye sun will back to seoul 11th or 12th' in ullengdo reveiw.

Today is 11th.

I just wanna notify :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

11.06.2013 LMH at Gimpo Airport back from Japan

Welcome home Minho-ssi :)
"That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is" ~notebk~

BMe_c-VCMAAX58G.jpg
BMe9wOyCEAEKP3q.jpg
BMfCc7aCQAAyXby.jpg

Hello minsuners homerun shipper

Another hints.. Love is in the air :x

Look at the BIG letter "G" on Minho's white shirt ;)) :D

If no connection to "G" why would he wore those initial right? ;) and this is not the 1st time :D I guess even the blind could see this BIG "G" on his heart what more those with good eyes, it's facts photos didn't lie unless they're really blinded in their own delusional world.

God bless.

Guest S_sun

credit as tagged

THANKS S_sun for sharing..hmmmm S_sun i'll just post your pm to me..S_sun is on vacation so she just have her cellphone with her..

Hi ladies. We are all happy minsuners!

MH said he find it cute when girls pose like it. That's a pic of him posing.So funny like Hyesun  we have seen HS many times shy like that.Also I think he is teasing her.

So even in a simple way at his concert LMH is still giving people the clue on what poses attracts him for a girl and if you re a MINSUNNER you will know who does that a lot ..HEHEHE GHS is always in his mind. 

Thanks @prettywiz.

OMG he is copying her shy pose.

Yes he is thinking of his shy little princess at his concert!

Remember how shy HS was when LMH said noona I missed you in the bts of BOF and she covered the side of her face with her hand just like that! Hahaha

Guest vebby21vebb

WOOOOOOHHH!!!!

MINHO WAS BACK TO KR!!!

Then now who can find Koo whereabout???

is she back to Kr alr???

in my thought she will back to Kr by today.. Lol

Curiousssss.. he might be possible to take last night flight, but he decided to back today.. Since he knew that his wife still at Ulleung-do.. He wont feel so lonely at night..

And now he use Gimpo Airport not Incheon..

And that 'G' ... seems like he loves that 'G' brand since BOF era.. Well ofc he loves it..It because he can showed his girl name undirectly..

like he said in his Yokohama concert that 'He likes to mix match his own costumes'

So it can be mean he decide what kind of shirt,shoes and another outfit brand which he want to use.. his coordi maybe just take her role as his stylist..

Good day and we are blessed !!! Lol

Guest ayesuper1

Star Talk - Ku Hye Sun

please credit me if repost

Hello visitors♥

Don't forget to watch this vid.

You can see 'MH' part from 6:22

Guest shalun

mrita said:

Highlights from Minho’s Q & A at the Global Tour in Yokohama 
it's already posted but some are missing i will highlight it
His Mobile Phone is white color
He prefer to send text messages than making phone calls
He usually spend 20 mins of bathing time
He likes to mix and match own costumes and suit + shirt
He likes girl who wear miniskirt in the summer and dresses in pink
hyesun weared continously pink color miniskirt in samsung cf and also in seo gu suk mv 
ha ha now i know wy 
He likes pink and leopard bikini swimsuit
The happiest time of the day is sleeping time
He likes Winter Season
Things that he will do it daily is to listen to his own voice
Today’s undergarment is grey color, preferable colors for undergarments are black and grey
He used to like cloudy day but now he prefers sunny and bright day
He feels very excited when the day reaches 12am and he wish to have a FM during this time
His Favorite Color is White
His Lucky Number is 7
He likes Petite, Soft and Cute girl
we know it's hyesun his ideal is same till now 
He rarely eat breakfast but he likes to eat breakfast with the person he loves
He likes girl saying words, ‘I want you’ and ‘I will definitely make you mine’ to him 
hyesun should have said all this 
He sometimes cry while watching movie but he never cry when watching with someone
ha ha with hyesun we know they watch movies only in late night 
He likes to sleep and he prefers to sleep at least 7 hours or more
He managed to get 11 hours of sleep the day before
wow iam so much in love with our couple making me crazy i hope everyone are now like me crazy 600574_358469550941691_1170513634_n.jpg

:x :)>- <:-P

DAE-JANG -NIM  go out with his "G-HEART " ahead ,like saying : NO MORE GAME ,I'M "G's" .The final battle is became ! I'll fight with my G-SWORD and my wifey with her "OMMA " (still me ) Who dare to respond at my challenge ?!!! Be aware that I can display my smile ,too ! 

Guest vebby21vebb

mrita said:

Highlights from Minho’s Q & A at the Global Tour in Yokohama it's already posted but some are missing i will highlight it

His Mobile Phone is white color

He prefer to send text messages than making phone calls

He usually spend 20 mins of bathing time

He likes to mix and match own costumes and suit + shirt

He likes girl who wear miniskirt in the summer and dresses in pinkhyesun weared continously pink color miniskirt in samsung cf and also in seo gu suk mv ha ha now i know wy He likes pink and leopard bikini swimsuit

The happiest time of the day is sleeping time

He likes Winter Season

Things that he will do it daily is to listen to his own voice

Today’s undergarment is grey color, preferable colors for undergarments are black and grey

He used to like cloudy day but now he prefers sunny and bright day

He feels very excited when the day reaches 12am and he wish to have a FM during this time

His Favorite Color is White

His Lucky Number is 7

He likes Petite, Soft and Cute girlwe know it's hyesun his ideal is same till now 

He rarely eat breakfast but he likes to eat breakfast with the person he loves

He likes girl saying words, ‘I want you’ and ‘I will definitely make you mine’ to him hyesun should have said all this 

He sometimes cry while watching movie but he never cry when watching with someoneha ha with hyesun we know they watch movies only in late night He likes to sleep and he prefers to sleep at least 7 hours or more

He managed to get 11 hours of sleep the day beforewow iam so much in love with our couple making me crazy i hope everyone are now like me crazy 

A

:x :)>-[/quote

CORRECT!!!

THE ONE HE LOVES...

Aret you all remember for the same words that Koo told in his Art Interview???

She got an inspiration from family, friends, pets and HER BELOVED ONE!!!

Gyaaaaa....

Lol

Give me some water.. Im to much HOT here!!! Lol

Hello Minsuners homerun shipper have a wonderful day, vitaminsun overload :-h

Good Luck @Ayesuper1 in your exam, may you succeed with flying colors dear :)

@vebby21vebb, Minho use Gimpo airport b'cos it caters only to the shuttle services to Tokyo-Haneda, Osaka-Kansai, Taipei-Songshan, Shanghai-Hongqiao and Beijing, as well as domestic flights within South Korea.

S_sun said:

prettywiz

wrote:

»

credit as tagged<br />

THANKS S_sun for sharing..hmmmm S_sun i'll just post your pm to me..S_sun is on vacation so she just have her cellphone with her..<br />

Hi ladies. We are all happy minsuners!<br />

MH said he find it cute when girls pose like it. That's a pic of him posing.So funny like Hyesun  we have seen HS many times shy like that.Also I think he is teasing her.<br />

<br />