♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vebby21vebb

flo27 said: Hello everyone!

I just watched the LMH ustream live interview. Good thing cause it's impossible for me to go to his concert because of work and I'm living far south.

I'll just write what I remember. He has a hoarse voice, well because of the concert.
The emcee ask him questions mostly about his album. Like how was the preparation of the album. He said he was excited while doing the preparation.
He was also asked on what he's doing on his birthday, because it's coming already. He said that he'll be busy doing the world tour like last year he was also busy shooting a drama.
He was asked what song he likes on his album. He said he's comfortable with ballad but he likes Love Motion because it's upbeat and lively, and he tried to dance with this song though he's shy of his dancing skills.
The audience was asked what was their favorite song on the album and they shouted all.
He said that his album is a present for his fans.
Then a video of My everything Japanese version was shown. The title of the Japanese version is ALWAYS YOU. (And yes I like the song the first time I heard it! tsubarashii!) He said it's difficult for him to sing the song in Japanese because  the pronunciation is different especially the "tsu" sound but everybody said that his Japanese sounds good.

There you go minasan that's all I can remember. And during the interview LMH is really kind and courteous to his fans. Before he left he went near his fans and accepted some flowers and gifts from them (and he got a chopper stuff toy, chopper a famous anime character in One piece hehe)

And yeah I remember! when I've read aye post yes he said he drank alcohol when he recorded love motion. (And who's style is this?) Honto! we learned from the one we love.

Guest ayesuper1

@vebby21vebb Just same song with 'Without you'

Korea ver is without you

Japan ver is Always you

I think they just changed the title.

wow thanks for the pics :-) I really love our couple' s expression :-) ghs's expression is very very cute. it reminds me of "go mi nam" character played by park shin hye :-) forgive me if I m out of topic

seems it needs some more time for the video upload and I will do the full translation later tonight as I haven't been off work yet.

But I know many of you are curious why MinHo is Omma:
Hyesun took quite a while to give that answer. She said "he (MH) seems to be someone who can give me freedom/ let me be free. Feel that he could help me a lot. Let me grow up freely."
780121148.jpg?1370868786
780121118.jpg?1370868781
@ayesuper1 you might give a more accurate one after you watch the video

Guest flo27

yes I think Aye is right Always you and Without you  are the same but I'm not sure if the lyrics are the same.In Japanese there's a refrain at the last part "itsumo I love you"= I always love you. I've heard the song at ustream for the first time and it sound very romantic. I think there's also My Everything the BOF OST in Japanese but I haven't heard the full version yet.

wow! he gives her freedom? if there is no relationship where is the question of freedom? even friends need not give freedom to a person. even though if two persons are very close friends they need not give freedom to each other . only if two persons are more than friends or family only one can talk about freedom. so it's damn sure that they are more than friends! the mc did a good job to ask this transparent question to her. I want these type of questions to min ho also. minsun love is in the air :-):-)

Guest jajay

Hi Homerun shippers! 
I watched HS's interview live tonight and it's a looong segment on our girl and it's totally daebak! Sorry I can't share the video although I have it on my computer because I'm having trouble uploading it to a server =.= so let's patiently wait for our sis @meow's upload ^^
Just to share some parts of HS's interview...-As Meow had shared, HS said MH is like omma because he seems like he can let her be free, that he can help her and let her grow freely. Before answering this, her pause is looooong (building up the anticipation even more!) like she really put a lot of thought in her answer to that, unlike when she had to answer to other costars like Jee Jin Hae and Jiro (quick and brief!) At that moment, I thought "wow... if someone just randomly watch this he/she may think 'that's a really weird answer!" But of course, homerun shippers know the meaning behind... HS once said she wants to be able to live freely in one of her interviews. Now she said the one who can let her be free is MH. This is, in my opinion, a very frank confession of her unspoken relationship with him. Think about it. Who would describe a costar/friend in such a manner? I for one would not think of a friend that way. To be able to say that about someone, he/she must be very close to me, someone who has this kind of influence on my life. So when I heard HS's answer, I thought "WOW! She's really saying something about him!" I bet she can't say that so openly in her country kekeke 
-next up was the psychological test where she was asked to draw to add on to some pre-existing patterns. On a dot, she drew a dog. The host's interpretation: "this figure represents your future husband". DOG= future husband?! Seriously!? HS couldn't help herself and clapped  and laughed, and of course we would all laugh along knowingly =P Well, we all know HS really loves Ghamja =P and HS said she drew it because she loves dogs.. yeah of course we know lol, but that is one hell of a test! Just got her right on! haha! 
- She was also asked about her ideal type, and well we've heard it all before , someone who can communicate well with her and is a kind man... I'm sure she has someone on her mind when she says that =P
I'm babbling too much here. Just wanna share how I feel about her interview tonight because it's totally daebak! 
Have a great night my fellow shippers !

@meow thanks for the video :)

@jajay and ayesuper we all are in the same page about the freedom thing LOL

why would she say that LMH gives her freedom if there's no relationship :-/

i havent watch the video yet i have to wait till i get home but loving the discussion already :)

Happy Monday MinSunners :)

@meow13 THANK YOU SO MUCH!
OH MY GOSH it took her awhile to describe LMH,she really had to think hard..hehehe if LMH is just an ordinary friend why would he care about her freedom and her growing up..only a family and a lover would care about someones freedom and help someone grow freely ..she is saying LMH is always there and supports her in everything she is doing like a mom to a daughter..it is called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE..

Guest mrita

no co-star will say like this about minho unless thay are in relationship that too after 5 yrsu r very brave koo iam very happy that u expressed ur view openlyi can hear wedding bells soonminsun fighting
941927_424082717690930_1183874750_n.jpg

Thank @meow13 for sharing the video and @jajay for sharing the important part of the translation. I can't help but giddy with GHS answer, and reaction when she's asked about LMH. The interviewer wants to push her by saying: dongsaeng, namja chingu. But GHS literally think deeply, like she wants to give a truthful and honest answer, but should be ambiguous :). And mom comes to her mind :P . I thought she said LMH is like her mom, because her mom is loving, caring, etc as reggie described. Who thought that mom is giving her freedom? And LMH is letting her free? wow... what a great Namja chingu you have there GHS! no wonder you love him so much :D. I believe GHS did the same things too to LMH :P

Guest dettegaj

just finished watching GHS interview...what took her so long to answer about the question to MH??hehehe..can't help myself giggling while watching her..her face while clarifying her answer,feels like she's talking to herself alone not onscreen and having interview...teasing her MOM with full of love and care,with MH,ghs can reveal her playful side even in public just like on BOF days...daebak gu hye sun-ssi!!

Guest dettegaj

just finished watching GHS interview...what took her so long to answer about the question to MH??hehehe..can't help myself giggling while watching her..her face while clarifying her answer,feels like she's talking to herself alone not onscreen and having interview...teasing her MOM with full of love and care,with MH,ghs can reveal her playful side even in public just like on BOF days...daebak gu hye sun-ssi!!

Guest ayesuper1

Star Talk - Ku Hye Sun

please credit me if repost

Sorry. I just want to share it more easily. I will quote on and on.

For visitors.

Hahahahaha.

OH!

You can see MH part from 6:22

Oh gosh. Even it, minsun is fate.

How is that? That is MH's bday!!!!!! Lololol

Lolololol!!!!

See my total posts!!!!!

119!!!!!!!!!

It is koo's bday!!!!! Lolololololololol

Hello visitors♥

Please see it. Hahahahaha

Guest dettegaj

sorry for the double posting sisters,even my connection is a MinSun fan juz too excited that's why it didn't work properly heheheh...hmmm im just curious what will be LMH's reactions about this matter...;)