♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ayesuper1

@esir @sukreen You guys are so fast!!!!!!! Thats why we can live in here for 4years. Always there are many datas. Hahahahaaha thanks♥

Hello Minsunerz homerun shipper, :-h

http://news.nate.com/view/20130527n25189
Ms Ku Hyesun is a multi-player style creative personnel whose interests range from acting to fine art. Boys Over Flowers(TV Series) made her an global star but her career didn’t stop there. The titles she has are : Actress, Director, Screenwriter, Artist, Singer, Composer, Writer, Illustrator, Lyricist, Film Producer, etc. She will also display some of her craftworks during the biennale.
Credit:  CICB

http://news.nate.com/view/20130525n04158
GHS at Hong Kong art opening:She is an artist on 25th May 2013
Many reporters poured out various questions to GHS from her thoughts about Hong Kong to her ideal male type. Regarding reporter's question about her ideal male type, GHS said: "A man who likes art".

This is amazing Minho also turn to be come a multi talented person, and apart from actor, now a SINGER and he also DRAW :)  we won't be surprise if one day he'll be a director ... don't we all know he had been insprired by his loving wifey/gf ;)"Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love"

LMH designed for Innisfree New Born project, inspired by Mongolia's ecology

601847_144599855732405_516643768_n.jpg

#清新环保手帕#你知道吗?在遥远的内蒙古有一片沙化地带,那里缺乏绿色自然缺乏生机!李敏镐在感受到这种环境变化后特别参与了以“新生REBORN”为创作灵感的#innisfree#环保手帕设计,作品中被砍断的树桩正描绘了荒凉的沙漠景致,而在树桩上长出的植物则象征着新生的绿色~

[Translation]: #Eco Green handkerchief# Do you know in some inner part of Mongolia, there is a part with sandy areas where there is lack of green natural which is lack of vitality! Lee Minho after feeling the changes in this environment, particularly involved and inspired in "New REBORN" green handkerchief design, the design illustrate the cutting of stumps and painted in a desert landscape, also in the stump, grows a plant which is a symbol of nascent green.

Cr: Innisfree悦诗风吟
Translated by Jominz / Lee Minho 이민호 ღ Global Minoz

Hello Minsunerz homerun shipper :-h

Sharing MV from LMH My Everything Mini album

[English Lyrics] My Little Princess - Lee Min Ho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcopvQhMqZs

[Engsub] You and I ~ Lee Min Ho

credit as tagged

Guest stouffville

@sukreen.....you are seems on fire,inspired and highly motivated!loving all your post amd i want run to give you a kiss kiss kiss.... :))....job well done girl!

Guest camrynn

Like what @ayesuper1 said it was an old article on 7oct 2010. If hyesun really has no relationship with mh she wouldnt dare talked about lmh getting jealous..so minsun is real :))

Guest shanita

Minsuners loved again by here, know me is surprised to see this photograph of Min Ho couldn't believe it see it with unkempt hair, if not memory in an old interview was never very clear that the did not come out without have been fixed before the hair which is more planted someone why not liked as he was combed and seeing some BTS BOF and a photo of the on a commercial, etc, always seen arranging her hairstyle, it is well said that when one loves and admires someone imitates the good things of that person, you know what mean me Koo Hye Sun always has been and is a simple, natural girl, never seen him very dressed in makeup or jewelry or ostentatious clothes, she is often almost washed face showing its beautiful natural beauty. There is no doubt that LMH is becoming more mature, more humane, and this close to KHS to have learned that nothing more beautiful than being natural in every way there is. For me a more than shows that his heart Princess Koo Hye Sun belongs to a single woman our beautiful and natural. And that does not mention the red slippers jijijij.
:x :x

imagen :x :x

Hello Minsuners :-h :-h

I' am come in 1st this thread because i' am a really big fan 4r our beautiful minsun couple :-* :x :-* :x
but now i' am be a very big fan 4r  our beautiful minsun family  toooooooooooooooo............. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Special y @sukreen , @_Ayesuper , meow13 ,prettywiz ,Uc_mine  ,GHSforever ,shanita , corearen ,myoblu ,myonenonly ,
lmhsaddicted , Surie_Riri ,Hannah Angie  chyne22 , tnalvminsun ,S_sun , jalejandra , gayu312 , mrita ,
 stouffville , esir , Kimmy10  jajay ur  every one are really amazing  and brilliant............ :-*   =D>    :)>-  <:-P

I' am really proud to be a member with minsun family :-h :-h
And I think i am really really lucky  \:D/  \:D/
because I have a beautiful minsun family and lovely minsun sisters............ =D> =D>

but I' am a new member............  :-SS  :-SS

And I really sorry 4r the disturb :-SS  ^:)^

any way I wish 4r every one and thank u very much 4r given right  information like this............ :-h   :x  :-*  \:D/ 
u every one make with every minsun sisters day in fresh............. =D>  :-*  :x   \:D/

carry on................. <:-P    carry on................ <:-P

Minsuners fighting...............!

Hv a nz dy....................... :-h :-h :-h :-h

shanaya said: Hello Minsuners :-h :-h

I' am come in 1st this thread because i' am a really big fan 4r our beautiful minsun couple :-* :x :-* :x
but now i' am be a very big fan 4r  our beautiful minsun family  toooooooooooooooo............. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Special y @sukreen , @_Ayesuper , meow13 ,prettywiz ,Uc_mine  ,GHSforever ,shanita , corearen ,myoblu ,myonenonly ,
lmhsaddicted , Surie_Riri ,Hannah Angie  chyne22 , tnalvminsun ,S_sun , jalejandra , gayu312 , mrita ,
 stouffville , esir , Kimmy10  jajay ur  every one are really amazing  and brilliant............ :-*   =D>    :)>-  <:-P

I' am really proud to be a member with minsun family :-h :-h
And I think i am really really lucky  \:D/  \:D/
because I have a beautiful minsun family and lovely minsun sisters............ =D> =D>

but I' am a new member............  :-SS  :-SS

And I really sorry 4r the disturb :-SS  ^:)^

any way I wish 4r every one and thank u very much 4r given right  information like this............ :-h   :x  :-*  \:D/ 
u every one make with every minsun sisters day in fresh............. =D>  :-*  :x   \:D/

carry on................. <:-P    carry on................ <:-P

Minsuners fighting...............!

Hv a nz dy....................... :-h :-h :-h :-h

My beloved @gayu312 ,I',m so proud of you ! You are more like a hardworking little-bee ,well informed and  rapid ! Thank you for the joy ,seriousness and devotion which you do all this things! Not to mention your knowledge in computer matters ! But ,still, I'm  sad because you don't like me at all :you didn't bring the photo I beg you for ! Well what can I do ?! (kidding ) Thank you my cheerful little sister ! I also hope that @caramelo, @hannah angie,  and any other little sisters with high skills in computer's  field,join us more often with thier beautiful posts ! Thank you to all my silver twinkle-bells sisters ! FIGHTING ! 

sukreen said: Hello Minsunerz homerun shipper, :-h

http://news.nate.com/view/20130527n25189
Ms Ku Hyesun is a multi-player style creative personnel whose interests range from acting to fine art. Boys Over Flowers(TV Series) made her an global star but her career didn’t stop there. The titles she has are : Actress, Director, Screenwriter, Artist, Singer, Composer, Writer, Illustrator, Lyricist, Film Producer, etc. She will also display some of her craftworks during the biennale.
Credit:  CICB

http://news.nate.com/view/20130525n04158
GHS at Hong Kong art opening:She is an artist on 25th May 2013
Many reporters poured out various questions to GHS from her thoughts about Hong Kong to her ideal male type. Regarding reporter's question about her ideal male type, GHS said: "A man who likes art".

This is amazing Minho also turn to be come a multi talented person, and apart from actor, now a SINGER and he also DRAW :)  we won't be surprise if one day he'll be a director ... don't we all know he had been insprired by his loving wifey/gf ;)"Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love"

LMH designed for Innisfree New Born project, inspired by Mongolia's ecology

601847_144599855732405_516643768_n.jpg

#清新环保手帕#你知道吗?在遥远的内蒙古有一片沙化地带,那里缺乏绿色自然缺乏生机!李敏镐在感受到这种环境变化后特别参与了以“新生REBORN”为创作灵感的#innisfree#环保手帕设计,作品中被砍断的树桩正描绘了荒凉的沙漠景致,而在树桩上长出的植物则象征着新生的绿色~

[Translation]: #Eco Green handkerchief# Do you know in some inner part of Mongolia, there is a part with sandy areas where there is lack of green natural which is lack of vitality! Lee Minho after feeling the changes in this environment, particularly involved and inspired in "New REBORN" green handkerchief design, the design illustrate the cutting of stumps and painted in a desert landscape, also in the stump, grows a plant which is a symbol of nascent green.

Cr: Innisfree悦诗风吟
Translated by Jominz / Lee Minho 이민호 ღ Global Minoz

Guest tnalvminsun

Hello MinSuners/Homerun shippers :)

@sukreen, thanks so much for bringing MV from Minho mini album, i wonder do you have MV from Minho song "without you"?i really love that song, please share to us if you already have ok?hehe
and also to Minho pic at Innisfree shop, is that a recent picture?so Minho already in Japan now?is that related to @ayesuper1 post earlier that Minho didn't appear at the airport today?hmmm...don't you guys thinks it fishy? coz Minho pic at the airport usually never missed by press right?

@surie_riri, thanks again for awesome psed pic, you surely never failed us haha, looks very real, and i hope one of your psed pic can be used by our MinSuners for banner at Minho next concert, like Indonesian MinSuners did that last march

@gayu312, @Uc_mine, Minho pic at Innisfree shop, yes his hairstyle may not be his best, hehe, but i like his face coz less make up and that's make him looks fresh and natural, and looking him remind me so much of Hyesun style, coz everytime i saw Minho pic i see Hyesun too and vice versa, i think i need to ask this to our MinSuners who meet Hyesun in person at HK and Korea recently, don't you guys think the same way?hehe

@shanaya, @mayweeds, @juleejaseena and to all new member, welcome to this wonderful thread :x
please take your time and surely feel free to post

God Bless MinSun couple and all MinSuners, xoxo