♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@LILI2009.@ S_sun,thank you ,for this photos which are happiness through its self, always I see its my soul flutter with joy !  I, personally, love the fanart for LMH-Heirs ! To me ,the angels are blonde, and nobody is more suitable than MINHO-ssi for an angel ! By the way ,do you remember the debate over the curly hair of Goo Joon Pyo? Remember how many were against and how they fell in love of it after? Don't worry ,if that is the choice he'll be awesome ! Everything   he " touches " become gold ,like MIDAS ! YOU'LL SEE !

Hello minsuners

img]

@sukreen, @chyne22 @vebby21veb @meow @mrita, @caramelo i will stop replaying to howdy stranger :)>-

@ayesuper1 thanks to you too who always sharing about minsun btw i have some question check PM please ;))

@bambi i love all your video good job! more please!!!!

@s_sun thanks for beautiful pict love it

to @myoblu, @milesamy, @lovegoohyesun, @jazz_10, @kakipendek, @leesha64, @gayu312 @myonenonly @lili2009, and to all minsuners cant mentino 1b1  Keep the minsun's faith burning!!!

Have a nice day all

Guest shanita

Good afternoon sisters Minsuners here in Lima - Perú is slightly more than the average day are with a breathtaking sunset while supposedly held the summer still continued with a beautiful Sun (already know that global warming has us crazy).
Thanks to all for so much information that is only of interest minsuner, I think that we have already lost long answering messages out of place and giving space to something that is not worth.
Propose it something that I did delete all my post I don't have that show anyone if what I think or believe is true, that is my problem and nobody else ;)
Instead I put the photos that I most like my beautiful couple, photos of kisses that I loved.
Intend them to do the same as our other sisters wisely does not put at risk our thread, and don't let anyone try to take our place of peace and love.
By which MINSUN is peace and love. :x :x :)>-
Happy week to all the Minsuners of heart.

Minsun%20Best%20BOF%20kiss(1).jpg

Aaaawwwww! Now that's more like it !!!! @S_sun thank you for posting the photos! This is why we're here in JOONDI! MinSuners you're the best! That's why I love this thread. Feel free to flood this thread with photos & videos of our couple. Old & new!!! Lets put a lot of awesome comments too. Thank you! :)) @Surie_Riri always looking forward to your artsy fan photos!

Guest leesha84

vebby21vebb said: @gayu312 me also cant imagine if he really dye his hair to blonde hair..
but well.. it was just an artwork from Minoz..

Heirs.. btw, anyone knows what kind of Heirs story line ??

Guest leesha84

gayu312 said:

i too dont prefer blonde  for min ho..i prefer seeing him as in BOF or personal taste..his handsomeness  increases when his fore head is shown :-) but i think for the current face of lee min ho (a little chubby) BOF 's curly hair wont suit..bcos during BOF his face was so thin..jus my thoughts ;-)

Guest leesha84

Surie_Riri said: Hello minsuners

img]

@sukreen, @chyne22 @vebby21veb @meow @mrita, @caramelo i will stop replaying to howdy stranger :)>-

@ayesuper1 thanks to you too who always sharing about minsun btw i have some question check PM please ;))

@bambi i love all your video good job! more please!!!!

@s_sun thanks for beautiful pict love it

to @myoblu, @milesamy, @lovegoohyesun, @jazz_10, @kakipendek, @leesha64, @gayu312 @myonenonly @lili2009, and to all minsuners cant mentino 1b1  Keep the minsun's faith burning!!!

Have a nice day all

Thank You all Minsunerz, sisters you're the best :-bd

LMH said: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.
>> http://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/lee-min-hos-interview/

Have faith and stay strong for Minsun is Real.

BH2Xf5dCEAAa0qG.jpg
credit callminsun

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Guest edith42

Good morning Minsuners/Joondiers!
BRAVO to all of you sisters and for those who are silent lurkers! we are UNITED when it comes to defending our minsun couple...i don't just LOVE our minsun couple but also our MINSUN/JOONDI sisters...Nobody can beat JT thread.....no wonder JT thread is so popular eversince im silent lurker at pex...you're wonderinng why  JT thread is so popular? even an "alien" wants to visit this thread....
Anyways, any updates on our minsun couple?
Have a lovely day/night everyone!!!!!!!

TO ALL DEAR SISTERS HERE, WHO'S BELONG THIS THREAD STAY CALMLY, PATIENT AND IGNORED ALL BAD COMMENT WHO WILL MAKE A WAR HERE.
THIS THREAD MADE WITH FULL OF LOVE FOR OUR COUPLE LEE MIN HO & KU HYE SUN AND WE ALWAYS HAVE FAITH WITH THEM SO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM. AND IT'S HAVE BEEN 4 YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO 5 IN THIS YEAR.

SOME CRITICS,BAD COMMENT IS A NATURAL WAY IN OUR LIFE. SOME PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN THOUGHT BOUT SOMETHING AND WE HAVE TO APPRECIATE IT.

AND TO ALL VISITORS HERE, WE ALWAYS WELCOME YOU IN A VERY GOOD WAY, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A WAR HERE AND RESPECT US.

and please respect the admin who made this lovely thread. and please continue spazzing only our dear couple. Thanx for all your attention ^^

Hello Minsunerz, be happy  :-h
Miss them much on screen.
Have faith & stay strong for Minsun is Real.

1up.gif
g94.gif
gxb.gif
BH0jkDoCMAE94WO.jpg:large

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

[Photos]LMH for Eider SS 2013

BH3TBPaCIAApHr9.jpg
BH3TQ7rCIAI8oWy.jpg
BH3TKvnCAAIidKq.jpg
BH3Sn-0CcAEsfcD.jpg
BH3SKNiCUAAl3dQ.jpg
BH3STnLCcAETlQf.jpg
credit weibo and as tagged

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.