♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest cari007

I feel that we should not say everything about Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sunbecause the antis have to harass our princess, so she decided not to wear his ring, and close your account: (I think so, so goo hye sun is now careful with Lee min ho
kept their love a secret, so sweet :)

sorry my English girls :x su amor es increible

Guest mrita

hello minsunner's

MV teaser is out!

서인국 (Seo In Guk) - 웃다울다 (I smiled and then I cried) (Teaser)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsU8GpRNZQ8

cre CJENMMUSIC

credit @meow13

@surie_riri ya you r right

from LMH soompi

I have looked through the details on the poster. There are two dates to set off :
23 may-26 may and 24 may-27may
The trip is 4D3N where you get to stay in a 3 Star and above hotel lodging.
The issue is setting off from where. There are a number of cities that the tour group will set off. Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hongkong, Dalian and Taipei.

The tour booking and purchase of concert tickets seem to be from different sources.

In short, it can be quite complicating just by making payment to the events company in China. Your friends would have to fly to China first before flying to Korea.
There was no mention of the pricing for the tour in the document too.

The schedule of tour are as follows:
Day 1 & 4: Seoul City Tour
Day 2: Korea Cultural Centre (MBC Dramia)
Day 3: Visit to Boys over Flowers film site + LMH fan meet + LMH concert!!!! (oogle time!)

Optional tours (charges apply):
01: Celebrity tour (beauty Parlour + filming)
02: Medical tour (spa, manicure, pedicure & facial)
03: Theme parks (Coex aquarium)

@Surie_Riri ,BRAVO,beautiful, joyful, great inspiration,you made all us to smile from ear to ear ,you made us happy ! Look how many LOL you got ! When I opened this morning Joondi ,and I saw your pict ,my soul were blossom in a big happy smile ! Thanks!  I think that GHS has used ,for her departure to Brussels,the method "LMH -LA".It's a new style to fly incognito ,I don't know" what the reason" is ,I only can hope ! Let's not letting antis to spoil our joy ,to take our freedom of speak, away ! Let's just ignore them and live our lifes! Thank you @sukreen  for VitaMINSUN, thank you @meow13 for the richness , speedy,  thoughtful of information you bring always to us,thank you @cheercoo ,@sue for you translations! AAAAAAH! How good is to be happy!

Photo
As a real Minsunners, i really do believe of what @ayesuper says, that MINSUN is REAL, that sooner or later that truth will come out, we were not delusional as what some antis claim, our hearts says that, because we felt the true meaning of what we called LOVE, for all my sister and brothers in this thread, in any ages, please continue to support as always of our MINSUN for whatever endeavors they take as long as it will help each other, do not bother ourselves to those antis, for those hurtful comments they give especially to our Goo Hye Sun, as long as we have a strong faith with our MINSUN. Let always be connected even we were originated in different countries. May the Good Lord be with us always. 

Hello Minsuners, be happy :-h

myonenonly said:

@mrita and @Surie_Riri thank you sisters for the info of LMH's concert tour. Wow, of all his drama he chose BOF!!! ;):P

Happy hearts again sisters/bros! :))

Please don't forget to VOTE!  http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women  for Hye Sun

for LMH http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men   THANK YOU ALL. :)

i m@ work now.but even then i was browsing for hye sun's pics secretly ;-).but I dint find any still then only I checked tat Brussels the time is only 3 p.m. now.so I think we have to wait for the evening / night to see "uri angel ". in tat BIFf sight it was mentioned as night. so it 'll be 10 p.m@ Korea. i.e 7 hrs difference between Korea and Brussels

Guest shanita

sukreen

said: Hello Minsuners, be happy :-h

myonenonly

said:

@mrita and @Surie_Riri thank you sisters for the info of LMH's concert tour. Wow, of all his drama he chose BOF!!! ;):P

[color=#000000][size=2]

Happy hearts again sisters/bros! :))

Please don't forget to VOTE!  http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women  for Hye Sun

for LMH http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men   THANK YOU ALL. :)

[/color][/size]

Guest visunnies

gayu312 said: i m@ work now.but even then i was browsing for hye sun's pics secretly ;-).but I dint find any still then only I checked tat Brussels the time is only 3 p.m. now.so I think we have to wait for the evening / night to see "uri angel ". in tat BIFf sight it was mentioned as night. so it 'll be 10 p.m@ Korea. i.e 7 hrs difference between Korea and Brussels

Hello Minsuners, :-h

[NEWS INFO 090413] LMH SEOUL TOUR (ALBUM RELEASE) MAY 25TH, 2013

LEE MINHO WILL RELEASE HIS ALBUM.

date    : May 25th,2013
venue : Hall Of Peace,Kyung Hee University

Ticket prices : 60.000 & 70.000 Won. Discount for supporter members 40.000 & 50.000 Won.

Booking for Supporter Club Members :
- April 12th,05.00 PM - 11.59 PM KST via http://ticket.yes24.com

supporter club members authentification on Wednesday,10th,01.00 PM KST & Thursday,May 11th,05.00 PM KST via starhaus09@hanmail.net

Ticket selling open for public on April 15th,2013,05.00 PM KST via http://ticket.yes24.com

SOURCE : 

http://ticket.yes24.com/Home/InfoCenter/PerfNoticeRead.aspx?bid=4708&page=1&IdCode2

http://minoz.leeminho.kr/board/?id=notice&mode=view&no=52&page=1&search_key=&search_keyword=&cate=

Translated by Sailormoontroops

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Hi minsunners!

i want to ask a question, something that bothering me a lot... why SIG mention GHS name is hyesun-ee not hyesun gu or hyesun-ssi or hyesun noona? What is the meaning -ee behind someone name? I do understand -ssi, noona/hyung, dongsaeng, sunbae but i never heard -ee

I hope someone willing to help me to give the explanation ;-)

@addin : as for as I understand it's just for comfort..in BOF also jandi 'll be called as "jandi ya" , & Ji ho "jiho ya"..it's just like a syllable tat is added coloucially to be informal..so for hye sun it can be "hye sun ee " or hye sun aa " .

Hello Minsuners, have a wonderful day :-h

Don't forget to VOTE daily and constantly for MinSun :)

Btw do you remember this news in 2012 but I only seen the pics today :D thanks to Kimmy10 for uploading the pics at GHS thread.

구혜선 소설 인도네시아 베스트셀러 등극
Indonesia crowned best-selling novel Ku Hye Sun  :x

201208311153040610_1.jpg

Fantastic the book was best seller. It's been sold for 30,000 copies within a week not only in Korea but in Indonesia too  :-bd

tango-review-prisiliaongkajuniarta.png
a1bc108ad71011e1ab6722000a1d0369_7.jpg

But what interest me most is the pic below...  ;))
Was it Fate or Coincidence or is he a Minsuners :-?
Answer this question. ;)
Who is the writer for novel Tango?
A) Goo Hye Sun   B) Lee Min Ho 
@-) =))

A1iB6FXCIAAgtnn.jpg:large

credit DC and thanks @Kimmy10 for uploading this pics

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

ATTENTION : ALL MINSUNERS :-h

:x MINSUN LOVE LETTERS PROJECT :x

love_letter.jpg

Attention to all bros/sisters who want to participate
"MINSUN LOVE LETTER" Project will END THIS FRIDAY, 12th April 2013
Lets join us, scan your letter and send us your letter through an Email !
Our official email : minsunfamilyindonesia@gmail.com
Thanks for all your support, for the love of MinSun :x

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.