♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

hiiiiii all minsuners :D:D

@blooming,

I read an article from LHM thread about how he treated female friends. Do you guys believe him what he said about how he treats his female friends except GHS!keke!!

i dont believe him, how's about his answers in some interview about his relationship with hyesun?, he said, he like knew hyesun for a long years ago, like they knew each other from childhood, or six years, right? hmm what do you think girls ;);)

@donna, thanks for the mv, very sweet and i love it ... i make a comment already :D

@hart, yeahh i want to chat with you again, miss u too, i didnt post anything in minho thread after few days because that kiss scene, make me felt bad, although my heart was touched with minho's tears, his acting is amazing ;)i will pm and give u my msn, you can add me if you have it, and lets chat together :D

@janey, thanks for the beautiful fanart :P

@junpyo.jandi, i guess you had a wonderful trip in korea, congratz, and wait for your pics :D

big wave to all minsun shippers, meow, tya aka nyong, my enemy aka noona b, sasha, dahlia, beth, nora, ching, migs, jen, mina, pipit, miny, sheshe, mha, and the others ...

have a nice weekend ..

MINSUN sisters!

7 days before the most anticipated event of each minsunners!

i have now my so crazy inlove imagination! thinking what will be the next great

MINSUNLOVE can they more offer us again!!

we're so excited about the sightings! and evidences . .

extremely happy knowing that hyesun and minho! will be together again!

excitedly looking forward at that very special day :D

thanks for all the goodies here . . sisters!

HUGS and kisses to all of you.

mua . .

chang . . here :)

hartunnie! waiting for your PM:)

The proud parents, showing off their babies! I bet GHS will be a good mommy in the future, it did you show how much she loves her babies, having more than one dog is very handful, needs a lot of patience.. So as LMH, he’s starting to practice how to be a good daddy… Wondering why LMH picked a lap dog instead of big dog! Normally men pick a big one.. Thanks guys for the spirit lifter, more to come….

• Like 1

Guest petite girl

Hi All My MinSun Family!!!~~~

I am sorry Just quick.. I want to share my new MinSun MV.. I Hope You'll LIke it!! ENOY!!! :)

take care everyonel!! Love youuuu all my friends... bye bye~~~

Guest leetya

HOLAAAAAAAA.....

69.gif

good evening everyone...hehe..

Janey...thanks for those beautiful PSed... ;)

FP eonnie and Pipit thank yooooouuu sooooo muuuuuuch for those wonderful vid...love it. :wub: :wub:

tonight i want to share this

25796_1421480021659_1372458221_31181169_1269629_n.jpg

look that jacket is used too by mino on BOF when he try to save hye sun from the strong wind..he realize on that day hye sun is not well she got cold if im not mistake.. :P :P and now he used that jacket on PT location to protect him self...lol

lets cheer up everyone....6 days to go for BOF last event...117.gif116.gif117.gif116.gif

big wave to Omma love,izzri,endoz,pipit,nath,Traciecullen,Hart,Sasha,

Meow,Chang,Blooming,GHSfan,GHSforever,Nett,Keuti,Ais,

minjee,siidudul,ania,FP eonni,beth,migs,Junpyo.jandi..and others....

love u all..122.gif

Guest teresita

HOLAAAAAAAA.....

69.gif

good evening everyone...hehe..

Janey...thanks for those beautiful PSed... ;)

FP eonnie and Pipit thank yooooouuu sooooo muuuuuuch for those wonderful vid...love it. :wub: :wub:

tonight i want to share this

25796_1421480021659_1372458221_31181169_1269629_n.jpg

look that jacket is used too by mino on BOF when he try to save hye sun from the strong wind..he realize on that day hye sun is not well she got cold if im not mistake.. :P :P and now he used that jacket on PT location to protect him self...lol

lets cheer up everyone....6 days to go for BOF last event...117.gif116.gif117.gif116.gif

big wave to Omma love,izzri,endoz,pipit,nath,Traciecullen,Hart,Sasha,

Meow,Chang,Blooming,GHSfan,GHSforever,Nett,Keuti,Ais,

minjee,siidudul,ania,FP eonni,beth,migs,Junpyo.jandi..and others....

love u all..122.gif

Guest flower pot

Just wanna share... one of our local celebrities is in Korea right now for the WORLD DATE WITH KIM BUM PROMO of KBS...

She's the girl with the long hair and bangs beside Bummie...

a2doxs.jpg

She shared this via twitter today...

bianca-tweet.jpg

A MinSun sister should have briefed her... she should have asked if it was only Minho and him... :lol:

Anyways, goes to show that despite his busy schedule, Minho can still hang out with his friends... i wonder how many times Hyesun and him have met recently?

i dont have anything to share...

oh dear Leetya :D just your post here brightens this thread..even without updates :)

hiiiiii all minsuners :D:D

@hart, yeahh i want to chat with you again, miss u too, i didnt post anything in minho thread after few days because that kiss scene, make me felt bad, although my heart was touched with minho's tears, his acting is amazing ;)i will pm and give u my msn, you can add me if you have it, and lets chat together :D

Love~i dont have an msn account but i will try creating it this week....i will work on some delays at the office since i've been tolerating pain in my left shoulder for a week now and it finally became unbearable, its due to muscle spasms (stress-related.....i wonder if its because of that "kiss-scene" too.. :lol: ) ...i can relate to you and i guess a lot of MINSUN here too...it has an emotional effect on us...its @PT Thread that i tried avoiding these past week...because many supports Ye-jin and Minho there..i cant bear their comments :(..will PM you dear once i created MSN account..chat with you soon!

MINSUN sisters!

chang . . here :)

hartunnie! waiting for your PM:)

hi chang~ sorry if its taking too long dear...i will register after im done here @soompi :D

Hi All My MinSun Family!!!~~~

I am sorry Just quick.. I want to share my new MinSun MV.. I Hope You'll LIke it!! ENOY!!! :)

take care everyonel!! Love youuuu all my friends... bye bye~~~

hi petite girl~love your MV :rolleyes: the more it excites me how they will be when they see each other @BOF Japan Grad Day! :rolleyes:

Just wanna share... one of our local celebrities is in Korea right now for the WORLD DATE WITH KIM BUM PROMO of KBS...

She's the girl with the long hair and bangs beside Bummie...

http://i39.tinypic.com/a2doxs.jpg

She shared this via twitter today...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/ange...ianca-tweet.jpg

A MinSun sister should have briefed her... she should have asked if it was only Minho and him... :lol:

Anyways, goes to show that despite his busy schedule, Minho can still hang out with his friends... i wonder how many times Hyesun and him have met recently?

FP~wow! Bianca is seated beside Kim Bum :rolleyes: but that's not what excites me the most...its Kim Bum's statement that "he was with MinHo that morning" :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D its always happy to know that MinHo still sees his BOF friends till now...i also wonder if he has seen GHS recently of after KBS Awards....and if he is updated with GHS activities...he has been silent about GHS...been depending on "action speaks louder than words" kinda interpretation and analysis :lol: oh well, i should have followed Bianca in her twitter account and told her to not waste her time and ask all questions we need to know on MINSUN :P no need to be shy...opportunity doesn't come our way often! LOL

by the way...can you share Bianca's twitter account? will appreciate it so much :)

MINSUN Sisters be well and good...only a few more days to go!

HUGS to all MINSUN!~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, FP, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, Leila joarjess, Chang, Keuti, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, Vanessa, Doramera, Nora, Blooming, timnat, izzri Petite Girl and all others!

a shoutout to all my MINSUN sisters!!! :lol:

webby is it alright if I repost the gif you posted at Lee Min ho's thread?? I'm also curious about it.. and was really ecstatic when I saw it.. Is Lee Min Ho starting to take piano lessons too?? I remember there's no piano scene in PT so there's no need of him playing the piano.. maybe Min Ho will join Hye Sun on her next concert.. hahahaha

91407397.gif

sis webby SUPER THANKS.. it really made my day.. :wub:

off to bed.. sweetdreams!!!! :D

Guest webby

^ he was probably killing time at the PT party filming location and trying not to fall asleep while entertaining the video camera folks. I think he might be playing the 'moon river' song. he still needs brushing up no doubt. haha. meow posted the video link for that in MH's thread.

^ he was probably killing time at the PT party filming location and trying not to fall asleep while entertaining the video camera folks. I think he might be playing the 'moon river' song. he still needs brushing up no doubt. haha. meow posted the video link for that in MH's thread.

poor boy, after bring his choho to film location, now he's playing piano, maybe he felt blue unlike when in bof, he was playing with all rest cast esp hyesun :wub::wub:

Hi MINSUN!

webby & love~i hope that by being happy because Minho is like this in PT shootings..I am not being wicked :lol: BTS of BOF were definitely miles and miles and miles different from PT BTS...all the actors and actresses in BOF enjoyed each moment...I believe GHS played a major part in making his co-actors happy in the set...she always joked with them and made funny remarks while they were being shot with BTS camera...GHS even played with the cameras, microphones and other props in the set...MinHo obviously enjoyed GHS company...played hand games...compared skintones....oh gosh! many to mention :rolleyes::lol:

PT, to be fair, unlike BOF has a more mature-age casting...maybe that's one factor why there are less fun during shootings because they are seriously focusing on rehearsing or whatever....with BOF, the F4 are of the same age-bracket almost and i think their personalities as well as with the other BOF casts blended well..most were funny and comic and loved having fun in the set...including the crews who by the way played an important job in shooting MinSun moments :rolleyes:

watched PT BTS by sis meow because i wanted to confirm something on MinSun :lol::P

Leila~wondering whether its "moon river" Minho's playing there as webby thought so too :D

MINSUN Sisters be well and good...only a few more days to go!

HUGS to all MINSUN!~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, FP, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, Leila joarjess, Chang, Keuti, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, Vanessa, Doramera, Nora, Blooming, timnat, izzri Petite Girl and all others!

WAVES to all minsUn sisters.

here's the link Hart unnie :)

LMH♥GHS: You may be out of my sight, but never on my mind [MinSun-Ship11]

i decided to post the link here. .not in your PM . .

cause i find it difficult to send . .

i dunno why. . maybe it's b-coz of our net connection. . .bop..grrr.slow.grr..bop.bop

anyway finally . . unnie soon will get the chance to talk there at pex . .yepey .

waiting . . :P

chang..here :)

WAVES to all minsUn sisters.

here's the link Hart unnie :)

LMH♥GHS: You may be out of my sight, but never on my mind [MinSun-Ship11]

i decided to post the link here. .not in your PM . .

cause i find it difficult to send . .

i dunno why. . maybe it's b-coz of our net connection. . .bop..grrr.slow.grr..bop.bop

anyway finally . . unnie soon will get the chance to talk there at pex . .yepey .

waiting . . :P

chang..here :)

finally! THANKS chang :lol:

wow! overflowing with so much info...guess i have to backtrack reading those posts :D

so how do i become MinSun Adiks member? you can PM your reply :D

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

I'm sure everyone can't wait any longer for the Japan events this coming weekend. Hopefully we'll see a lot of Minsun sighting and interactions. Gosh! I'm dying to see them together again and see some skinship.hehe!!:)

Btw, I went to MH thread and he's really getting popular all over the world now. I'm sure lot's of girls are going crazy of him. But there's one very lucky girl that captured MH's heart and we know who's that girl!!

Here's the article:

cr:YKK88

1. 이민호, '개인의 취향' 통해 또 신드롬 일으킬 태세

LMH is AGAIN about to cause a 'SYNDROME' thru PT!

Viewers are showing heated responses to LMH again (just like BOF syndrome)

who plays Jun Jinho,

cool and chic but is starting to get connected to Kaein by being her guardian angel in Ep 5 & 6 of PT.

PT had already been sold to 5 Asian countries for unprecedentedly high prices and CF proposals keep surging.....

2 네이트 실시간 급상승 관심뉴스 top10에 민호 뉴스 2개

Nate's most read news #1 & #2 are concerning Minho!

Check Here~

(Cre: DC Gall)

#1 most read nate's entertainment news today is -

"LMH targeting the 3rd World"

Central and South American countries such as Brazil, Argentine

and Middle Eastern countries are showing interest in purchasing PT;

they are currently negotiating the prices with Lee-Kim Production Co, the production company of Personal Taste.

One of the reasons for their interest in the drama is regarding LMH -

they stated that they'd never seen an actor endowed with such a gorgeous appearance.

#2 most read news -

Personal Taste LMH having a date with Yun Eun-hye at the Han River

Have a great day Minsun sisters!!

Guest flower pot

And while we're waiting for the Japan trip this weekend... Posting another MV that i made since i had some free time...

I really like this song and see how the MinSun couple embodies every line, every sentence and every word of this song... They truly bring smiles not just to each other but for all of us who love them as well... enjoy!

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU CAN!

SMILE

You're better then the best

I'm lucky just to linger in your light

Cooler then the flip side of my pillow, that's right

Completely unaware

Nothing can compare to where you send me,

Lets me know that it's ok, yeah it's ok

And the moments where my good times start to fade

You make me smile like the sun

Fall out of bed, sing like bird

Dizzy in my head, spin like a record

Crazy on a Sunday night

You make me dance like a fool

Forget how to breathe

Shine like gold, buzz like a bee

Just the thought of you can drive me wild

Ohh, you make me smile

Even when you're gone

Somehow you come along

Just like a flower poking the sidewalk crack and just like that

You steal away the rain and just like that

Crazy on a Sunday night

Forget how to breathe

Ohh, you make me smile

Don't know how I lived without you

Cuz everytime that I get around you

I see the best of me inside your eyes

You make me smile

Forget how to breathe

Crazy on a Sunday night

Forget how to breathe

Ohh, you make me smile

Guest vanessa123

Hello to flower pot I enchant your video MINSUN is very fresh and them a special touch in the end, is as if our pair never lost coneccion, are always related of some form although without being close! Thanks!

Waiting for the 25 of April

Minsun LOVE FOREVER :rolleyes::P:D:lol: