♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest honeypia

hello sisters! so nice to know Minho and hyesun's names still intact as ever :D all the best for hyesun's movie premiere! :)

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

Wow! really the VIP premier was closed door.. Hmmn... I wonder why they are so secretive about her movie "MAGIC". I hope we'll hear some good news soon!! I also wonder if LMH attended?

Guest webby

i guess minho probably wasn't able to attend. It was mentioned on his thread that he hasn't slept for 3 days due to filming.

just read the post above that said the premier was called off. hopefully mino can attend in june :)

Hi everyone,

Just stopping by to post this comment during my spare time. It’s really hard to resist coming to this thread. I’m glad that the VIP premiere has been postponed. By the time June rolls around, Personal Taste will finish airing in Korea. That would free some time on Lee Min Ho’s schedule. Although, he would probably be busy with CFs and promoting Personal Taste in other countries after the drama wrapped, but I think he will have time to attend Goo Hye Sun’s movie premiere like he did in Goo Hye Sun’s Tango Art exhibition. We still have BOF Graduation event to look forward to this month, so I’m not disappointed that the VIP premiere is not today.

Thanks for sharing Minsun news and update. :)

Guest vanessa123

Hello minsuners, good if the date of premier of Magic of GHS to passed for June we will have ourselves to hope, but with but anxieties I wait for the FM of Japan!

MINSU LOVE FOREVER AND HOPE! :rolleyes::P:D:)

By the time June rolls around, Personal Taste will finish airing in Korea. That would free some time on Lee Min Ho’s schedule.

but I think he will have time to attend Goo Hye Sun’s movie premiere like he did in Goo Hye Sun’s Tango Art exhibition. We still have BOF Graduation event to look forward to this month, so I’m not disappointed that the VIP premiere is not today

darkangel, somehow im also not "that" disappointed.. maybe there's an internal arrangement of schedule so that the BOF FM in Japan can be accomodated.. it's also a good timing I think that MAGIC will have a premiere in June to accomodate it in Min ho's schedule.. this two are very busy.. i just hope things will turn out for the better.. :D

Guest leetya

HI..HI..all my beloved sista..

230.gif

hoho..even i felt so sad yesterday..but i had the same sentiment with you all..hoho.. lets pray that MinSun will gonna gave us a beautiful and sweet moments on April 25th....205.gif205.gif

always love to read all your posts in here galz..keep our Minsun spirit till death..210.gif210.gif

today want to share this lovable PS`ed..by endoz a.k.a endree_noona a.k.a mak nem..224.gif

24535_387294514390_522664390_3749782_7022885_n.jpg

Look at the stars Look how they shine for you And everything you do Yeah, they were all yellow

I came along I wrote a song for you And all the things you do And it was called "Yellow"

Yellow by. Coldplay ^^...

Super Big Wave for Omma love,

endoz,izzri,Pipit,traciecullen,Nath,Hart,Nora85,Chang,GHSfan,GHSforever,

Meow,sasha,Siidudul,n others...

Love u all..27.gif

@leila I do hope that things turn out for the best too. There is a high possible chance that Lee Min Ho will attend the premiere in June, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed. Since there are only 16 episodes of Personal Taste then the last day of filming should be May 20th or earlier (Sorry, I mentioned June in my last post).

I wish Magic will released on June 22. Wouldn’t that be awesome? We all know what is significant about this day…right??

BTW, since it’s going to be a “closed door” event. I think the media will be allowed to show up at the front entrance to see who attended the VIP premiere, but they’re not allowed inside. Maybe we could get to see LMH and other actors supporting GHS. I'm excited with anticipation to see “Magic” when it’s released and a glimpse of Minsun.

12 more days until the BOF Graduation Fan Meeting

Hi to all MINSUN!

no worries for us....as analyzed by most MINSUN sisters here....maybe it will give a better opportunity for both..since Minho will be done with PT filming at that time and GHS done with editing...oh but we need to focus first with what is nearer...BOF Japan FM :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks Darkangel for the countdown :D 12 days to go indeed!...let's cross our fingers and pray that it will be 2010 1st MINSUN MOMENT! :D

leetya~thanks girl..been seeing so many pics @FB...i hope to know the others there too ;) love that ps'ed here too!

HUGS to all MINSUN!~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, joarjess, Chang, Keuti, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, Vanessa, Doramera, Nora, Blooming and all others!

Guest imkaaaat

Hello there, MinSun sisters!

I've seen this gif in Goo Hye Sun's thread here in soompi. I just wonder who is this person whispering to her..

24y8mqd.gif

Could it be MinHo? :wub: Lol.

Guest webby

Hello there, MinSun sisters!

I've seen this gif in Goo Hye Sun's thread here in soompi. I just wonder who is this person whispering to her..

:wub: Lol.

i wish it were too... but i think it's park jibin who plays her brother in BOF. well, at least it's not some other guy.. keke

i just had to do this.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7798/83500639.jpg' alt='83500639.jpg'>

so---- who struts better?

hmn.. might as well let them strut together.

59010864.jpg

anyone who wants to make MVs should check out this song that 4minute is singing for PT OST. sounds real good.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/4minute-cre...sonal-taste-ost

i was playing it while cropping the jandi pics above, and it plays so well with the auction show in BOF.

haven't done ps in a long time.

95263765.jpg

87874708.jpg

hello MinSunners good evening/morning :):)

Leetya Thanks for the pict

Webby Thanks for the picture as well I think GHS struts it better, but LMH so cute:)

just want to say hello to all my lovely MinSun ladies/gentlemen

Mha, Hart,Sas, Love, Leetya,Pipit, Nat,Tracie,Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, joarjess, Chang, Nat, webby, xuexi, _ Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, Vanessa123,Renajaney, Doramera,Darkangel,Nora85,imkaat,blooming, if i forget to mention somebody apologize in advance...:) :)

MinSun love always ♥♥♥

webby wow! minsun doing a fashion show..so cute :lol:

leetya thanks also for the ps'ed job, when i saw LMH w/ that cardigan GHS pops in to my mind instantly! :D

and oh! I saw this pic of minho and his pup "CHOCO"

fcghnergsds.jpg

and I just have to post this pic from someone i cant remember: " choco and LMH's sister"

jv0u93.jpg

do you think its the same dog? choco just grew up? LOL or are we seeing 2 different doggies here?

well anyway, fancy naming his dog chocolate...we all know that GHS named her dogs after food names..keke maybe she just influenced him that much..♥♥♥

and I also read at his thread that a"fan" gave him choco...and choco is male or female? cause he was seen buying a doggie pink outfit in Japan....

and choco is hairless like all chihuahua breed and it just fits cause GHS is allergic to dogs hair...

• Thanks 1

Thanks leetya & of course endree for the PSed pic , it is so beautiful~ :wub:

:lol:, webby, I found MH looks really gay when he strut, I think HS did better :lol: thanks for the pics as well

sas, thanks for choco pic, I think he did grew a lot~ ;)

76b396f1.jpgc363db8d.jpg

Choco is more chubby now :D

4df89903.jpgf782df5f.jpg

the dog lover couple :wub:

Have a great day! Minsun sisters

Guest flower pot

Annyeong sisters!

Have not been here for a long time since i really didn't have anything much to share but now that the dog pictures are out... just allow me to post some of my observations about this...

I think that Choco's existence (minho's dog) came to light at almost the same time when Hyesun introduced her 2 other dogs to the public... Mandoo and Bhap... (I think the other one is a greyhound) but Mandoo is the exact same breed as that of Choco... This was around September when Manolin just opened and Hyesun's sister was about to get married and they had the 2nd BOF Japan trip too...

Below are pictures of an ajumma fan holding Mandoo at Manolin and Hyesun's sister holding him too....

f357k8.jpg11164975.png

Now this is Minhos dog, Choco...

c363db8d.jpg

Out of all the dogs and all the breeds in the world, why would they have exactly the same dog? COINCIDENCE you say? or how about couple dogs?

I am tickled pink with the possibility that they might have purchased the dog at the same time... notice too how Hyesun's dog is lighter in color compared to Minhos and i just remember how they always compare their skin colors Minho being darker and Hyesun lighter...

I am so loving the thoughts of private outings where they let their dogs play together... wahahaha! (my imagination is running wild)...

However, there are so many possibilities attached to this... it could also be that Minho referred to Hyesun for the breed of dog he'd buy being the dog expert that Hyesun is or he could have enjoyed Mandoo's company a lot that's why he bought one for himself...

Hahaha! Whatever the case may be... i am just so amazed that both dogs are new and that they have EXACTLY the same kind... that alone is sending my MinSun heart spazzing and can i just say that if they are cute now with similar doggies, imagine what would happen if they start making babies...w ahahaha! :lol:

By the way, i can now conclude that Minho is really different when he's around Hyesun judging from BTS of PT... if before he was always hanging around her... now he's always just working whenever the cameras are on him or playing with the dog or minesweeper... hahaha! Good Job Minho!

hello all minsun shippers .. glad to know that they have the similar dog :wub::wub:

webby, thanks for the ps'ed pics, they are beautiful :D and agree with the others i think hyesun did better than minho hahaha ...

donna, welcome back B)B) thanks for the investigation, as always you did the best things for us ;)

meow, 'the dog lover couple' i love that name ;);)

big wave to all minsun shippers in this thread, esp hart, noona b, tya, pipit, nath, nora, ching, beth, migs, mina, jen, honeypia, imkaaat, blooming, sasha, mha, sharon, dahlia, and the others .. ..

have a nice day ..

Im so agree with you Donna. Out of hundreds of dog breeds out there, why do they have the same dog breed? I think it's not just a coincidence, but more like someone is in deed caught by this type of dog for some reasons, and decide to bought for him self. They said that one of LMH fans gave it to him. But come on girls... This fans must know that LMH loves dogs...otherwise he will just gave it someone else...so, who that 'special' fans would be? My wild guess is the other dog lovers... Which has the same type of dog...and i read somewhere (i forgot), GHS has this type of dog more than one...who knows she probably gave it to him, or he took it from her...Hahaaa...

Guest petite girl

Helllllllloooooooooooooooo my lovely sistas and brothas!!! how are u guys??? :D

Haii Patz, _enaj_, Tya, Hart, Siidudul aka Eno... Your Welcome gurls!!!! :D :D So happy you gurls loved my vid.. ehehe

Hai dahlia.. thank you so much for teh vid.. I loved it!!! :D

Hai smdrma and webby.. tahnk you so much for bringing the news.. BE READY guys on april 25.. I hope minsun will make us happpy that day.. hehe...

Hai Janey... tengkyuuuu for the BOF DVD pic.... how are u? i miss you :)

Hai Endree.. tengkyuuuu yeeee for your photoshop pics... I LOVED IT ALL!!! and i love you icon and also love @tya's icon monkey.. ahaha :lol:

Haiiiiii Love...... miss youuuu so much and thank you for the PSed pics.. :D:P

Haiiii FP... hehehe finallly you appeared here... tengkyuuu so much for your analyst.. hehehe minsun love DOGS... so cute! :wub:

Haiii webby... OMG!!! thats sooo cute minsun doing fashion show... ahahaha :lol:

Haiiii meow..... love that pics!!! the dog lover couple!!! :wub: :wub:

Hai sasha...... OMG!!!!! tengkyuuuu so much for the instruction.... I just registered there and commented there... hahaaha :lol: but i'm sooooo sad cuz i only see 16 people commented there.... :( where are you guys MINSUN SHIPPERS?? please register and comment @ GROUP EIGHT BLOG :excl: :excl: :excl:

Wave wave to all My MinSun Family From A - Z!!! Hv a nice day all!!! :)