♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello sisters,

I see Preview Trailer Personal Taste :mellow: It killed me...huhu...I sing a song "Breathe"...can't breathe :rolleyes: . Wonder how GHS think when see it?i really jealous in 0:09...huhu

Hi Nett, OMG my heart is beating rapidly, i'm gonna have a heart attack..oh my oh my......I'm gonna have a nightmare tonight. :huh:

Anyway thanks for the link. :)

To all Minsun sisters,

Thanks for Everything, Goodnight & May God Bless U. :)

MINSUN Forever in My Heart.

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

Can someone kindly post the latest picture of GHS wearing yellow cardigan sweater and LMH PT interview recently? I've noticed that both of them wearing gray t-shirt underneath with Leonardo de Vinchi's face on it if I'm not mistaken. Thanks girls!!!

Guest flower pot

I for one am excited about Minho's personal taste... I will be following it avidly... although as of the moment i seem to be loving Choi Si Won's Oh My Lady more...

We have to remember Work is work and is separate from their personal lives...i'm just looking forward to the time when Hyesun comes up with her own drama too... i hope itd be as exciting (definitely not a historical saeguk please!)as this one and that she'd also have a superb leading man the way that Minho was able to snag a role opposite SYJ...

Hello Minsun sisters,

Can someone kindly post the latest picture of GHS wearing yellow cardigan sweater and LMH PT interview recently? I've noticed that both of them wearing gray t-shirt underneath with Leonardo de Vinchi's face on it if I'm not mistaken. Thanks girls!!!

I think its ABRAHAM LINCOLN on Hyesun's shirt... :):lol: but both of them are obviously share similar taste in fashion...

and I couldnt agree more with FP, I wish to see Hyesun in a drama again just like LMH.Wish both of them a great great career cause if they are successful doing things separaetely I think both of them could just spill that they are dating w/o the pressure of jeopardizing each others career.

10mjxq0.jpg

r1mw6b.jpg

Guest GHSfan

Headline: People Q: [Multi-talented Beauty GHS's Secrets] When I held the megaphone, thoughts about men just diappeared.

posted on March 8, 2010, 7AM

source: http://sports.donga.com/enter/total/3/02/20100307/26671184/3

@sue in GHS thread

"Because I am so close with Minho. I guess people can misunderstand. We can really talk and, because of Minho's feminine side, he really understands and hears me so well. However, i am very careful when we meet so that his future is not in any way negatively affected by any misunderstanding because of me."

these lines are the best part among all that i`ve read & i am touched esp. by the last one..after the Rated K interview, this is more of a highlight..never did we know Hye Sun open up like this..how considerate & understanding is she yet sacrificing just for the sake of their relationship, be it a brother-sister or friendly one based on other remarkable word/line i noted from the same article like "dongseng" & gets along "friendly" with him..all the possible relationship could be labeled to both/MINSUN, but with these lines i think i wouldn`t buy anymore those kinds of relationships stated above..sorry if i jump into my own conclusion but this kind of deep affection is leading us to think that both had been & hopefully are still in a serious, more intimate bond until now..actually, it could call for a celebration but it`s just so saddening that both of them cannot fully enjoy anything that they deserve for that mere fact alone..careerwise, it`s understandable that Minho is in his booming career after BOF so he has to establish a more strong foundation & further prove his worth in his craft..but the humbling part is that there is one certain friend who is willing to just stay around & support him..you couldn`t do otherwise but think highly of both..hopefully, a time would come that people would accept everything that lies between the 2..they`re 2 such adorable people..they deserve to be happy, love & be loved..in short, they deserve life..

** with PT teaser, i honestly admit, it`s hurting to see Minho with other girls esp. having intimate moments BUT what we could do otherwise is to pray for MINSUN, keep the faith, be strong, considerate & better support each one`s coming new projects & supposed-to-be commitments..it`s hard to say this coz i for one have to continuously teach & remind myself on how to conduct act on it..Hye Sun will be accepting a new drama/project also so we might feel the same way as what we have in Minho`s PT..like the line i usually read these days, work is work, both must be professional enough to perform their best..still wishing that one day, they`ll surprise all shippers..(thanks to other shippers who can lift the spirit up coz i honestly admit that there are times that my faith takes another course keke :) )

sas, i so love your PS work..they are starting again to show us their usual similar taste in fashion :)

leetya, Belated Happy Birthday :)

can`t mention one by one coz MINSUN shippers are getting populated lately & it`s it`s a good thing :D thanks for all the posts..

so cute to see MINSUN as Hot Actor & Actress even just for a while in one site :

MINSUNHotactor-actress-3.jpg

~~ from the same site/link, i read an article

http://www.koreanmovie.com/The_reason_for_...uples_news4012/

Guest gilerkore

In Personal Taste, do the leading lady supposed to be older than Lee Min Ho in the drama?

Cuz really, it's like seeing dongsaeng and noona.

son ye jin looks so AGED in that drama.

my god...

i can't feel the sensuality between them.

compared to watching hyesun & lmh.

i get butterflies whenever lovey dovey scenes of joondi comes up.

sigh.

i miss minsun so much...

Guest junpyo.jandi

GHSfan....., same with you I can't stop giggling after reading the article..... kekekekeke......

Lucky for minho, for having a deep thinker GF who will always understand him.......

I wouldn't have a courage to watch PT for I will see MH being sweet for other girls.... but I also want to support him.....

Wave to all!!!! I love you all my MINSUN avid pals......kekekekeke.....

The reason for lack of idol couples

With the trend of couples in the Korean entertainment business making public their relationship a common occurence nowadays, why aren’t there any idol couples among them?

Just like what former g.o.d. member Danny Ahn said on Strong Heart before, many idols do date their same-age counterparts but they often do it in secret and even so, it’s hard to get acknowledged.

The biggest reason is ultimately lies with the idols’ management agencies. Some of them keep tabs on their artists by taking away their mobile phones while they are doing promotions or just grouping them together in a dorm. :huh:

If scandals between idol members get spread around, it might lead to tragic occurrences among their fans and cause problems to the members themselves. Babyvox’s Kan Mi Yeon was reportedly rumoured to be dating H.O.T’s Moon Hee Jun in 1999 which led to the latter’s fans sending threatening letters and shaving blades with blood to her. This was reported to the police but nothing came out of it.

With the target group of their fans being young girls especially for male idols, they either do not date anyone or choose to keep it really secret and it’s standard practice.

A related source said, “That’s why compared with actors, the dating period between idol singers are relatively short and they break up fast.”

KARA’s manager explained, “Even though many idol singers get paired up as a couple during variety shows, it’s hard to go beyond that and go into a real relationship. Even if they do date, it will end pretty quickly because they are unable to face the eventual consequences or their companies stepping in to break them up.”

Source: allkpop

I want to share this article....

I think they do the same with young actors and actress....

I really hate how their agency manipulate their life and happiness... that really disgust me!!! <_<

I think same situation is experienced by our MINSUN..... I hope those manipulative hands will not break them apart....

I have faith on them....

HI TO ALL MINSUN!

i too just finished watching the teaser of PT...getting more excited as the day comes nearer and nearer :rolleyes:

GHSfan...like you..i cant help but feel kinda "hurt" or maybe "jealous" is a better word..for our dear GHS :(

i believe that it is natural to feel that way...but we MINSUN can understand it still :)... work is work..

as you said..GHS will also be partnering with other leading men when she finally start an acting project again...maybe we'll feel jealous for MH too :rolleyes: ...but we are all here to support them whatever their plans are....and keep the FAITH that eventually..the right time will come for our MINSUN couple :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BIG WAVE to all MINSUN! Thanks for keeping this thread super active :) :) :)

Miss MINSUN!

Dear sunnies lets have faith in minsun and trust that their true deep love for each other will overcome all temptations in the world which is natural for others but this will not touch our minsun whose love for each other is deep, strong and everlasting. We now pray for the day they can publicly declare their relationshop. Meanwhile lets continue to support them in their separate endeavour for a great sucess in their career, for life is not only beauty, lust or temptation but life is also true love and commitment inspite of all adversity so be encourage that our dream to see minsun settled to a happy marriage is a surety at the right time.

Many cheers to their solid as rock relationship.

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello MinSun sisters,

Looking back at all MinSun's vid, I really miss them so so much.

I hate a liar before until I luv MinSun, I know MinSun had to lie a little about their relationship but I still luv them more, bc Actions speak louder than words :rolleyes::lol: . :D

I stay here...in this Thread and wait Final Fantasy come true :lol::rolleyes::P

miss minsun superduper......

My heart is breaking after seeing the PT teaser...

same here junpyo.jandi :(:(:(

i wasnt able to repeat it honestly

renajaney, i have been watching your vids @YT...BIG WAVE to you for all efforts to keep MINSUN alive...will never get tired of watching those vids...love them all :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i also love this MV from twinkleapril03

got me so emotional each time i watch it....background song is great too

take care all MINSUN!

• Thanks 1

I feel like empty when I read on GHS thread that she is planning not to attend BOF last event due to her need to be available after the opening of her movie. hope that she would think it over. I already wait a long long time for this event cause I miss MinSun so bad :(

Guest blooming

I feel like empty when I read on GHS thread that she is planning not to attend BOF last event due to her need to be available after the opening of her movie. hope that she would think it over. I already wait a long long time for this event cause I miss MinSun so bad :(

Hello siidudul and Minsun sisters,

Really, she might not attend the "BOF" graduation party in Japan this April. I thought she has two events to attend. One is the concert with Kim Bum, TMAX and some SM talents.:( Yah, HS please think it over. You don't know how many fans are waiting for these coming events especially the one with "BOF" cast!! I wonder if MH's going co'z of his drama "PT". Will he be done filming by then.. That is bad news for us MINSUN shipper. <_<:o

CR: GHS thread and DC.

by:susAmerica

BIG NEWS!!!

cr: DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

Although I have not seen any news articles, DCinside has given has an inside scoop!

They are saying that GHS' MAGIC is opening on April 22, 2010!

She is having a press conference and VIP conference on April 12, all day long!

Supposedly GHS is planning not to attend the BOF promotion event on April 24th due to her need to be available after the opening of her movie. They did not say anything about April 25th.

I am not sure where the DC is getting their information. One post referred to getting the information from one of the other more private fan sites of GHS. I know that few of these private fan sites (they are hard to become members) have direct contact with GHS' manager!

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello siidudul and Minsun sisters,

Really, she might not attend the "BOF" graduation party in Japan this April. I thought she has two events to attend. One is the concert with Kim Bum, TMAX and some SM talents.:( Yah, HS please think it over. You don't know how many fans are waiting for these coming events especially the one with "BOF" cast!! I wonder if MH's going co'z of his drama "PT". Will he be done filming by then.. That is bad news for us MINSUN shipper. <_<:o

CR: GHS thread and DC.

by:susAmerica

Hello MinSun sisters,

I'm sad too....I wait MinSun attend the last event BOF long time.

Now I understood why GHS say alot about LMH in interview that "Because I am so close with Minho. I guess people can misunderstand. We can really talk and, because of Minho’s feminine side, he really understands and hears me so well. However, I am very careful when we meet so that his future is not in any way negtively affected by any misunderstanding because of me"

Okay my GHS, I understand all, more see GHS is really protecting MinSun' relationship, more confirm MinSun have one secret that who also know :rolleyes::lol: . Wonder what and how is MinSun'love? :D:D

NICE TO WK SISTERS :P (big hug)