♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest sweetyuth

hiiii..waves to all sissies... :D ..

blooming..yes blooming..i kinda sad when i watched new doutor's cf :mellow: ..but then i think..maybe Hye Sun's now busy with her tight sched u..with her movie comin' up and her mv shoot with FRH..or maybe we'll gonna see her and SHK together as Doutor's cf models?? :P ..but its a funny coincidence huh??hye sun replaced by SHK (who's accidentally min ho's "ideal girl")..hmmmmm B) hahaha..just my thought tho...

Petitegirl...Pipiiiiiittt..thanks for another great minsun vid hon...

minjee and jazzmine...Much luuuurve on ur posted minsun pics @Taiwan and gifs...thanks girlie...love it..those pics are really worth the spazzing.. :P

FP..Donnaaaaaa thanks for ur SCL update hon..love it love it love it...

yuki_akira..thanks for the great minsun vid sis..Loooveee it..!!

another Minsun vid in YT by Bambi or hotbluebird2@YT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JqSmqYzMts

waves to all minsunnerz sissies here..lovelots..and have a pleasant day everyone.... :D

Hi everyone,

I finally finished my first MV mostly of MinSun BTS moments and their interview at NamSam. Watching the videos and looking at their beautiful moments really makes my heart smile.

They are individually such wonderful, admirable people but together they are magic ^_^

Thank you to all the MinSun sisters here who keep the love alive.

Guest junpyo.jandi

Hahaha... Izzri... I really love your photos.... MinHo is like a mushroom in those...appearing in nowhere... kekekeke....

I really miss our perfect couple...

flowerpot thanks for the new chapter of Star Crossed Lovers. It was worth the wait! You have such a great way of telling their story.

sweetyuth and 2323 thanks for the encouragement. I had a lot of fun making that video. Who knew doing something like this could be so addictive?

I have a question about this video of the BOF cast in Japan that maybe one of you can help answer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxoAsvxn5Q

If I remember a previous translation correctly (I think by susamerica) in the video LMH says that Geum Jandi is his ideal type. Then GHS comes on stage saying "Gu Jun Pyo!" surprising LMH. The hostess tells GHS that LMH said Geum Jandi is his ideal type. She says "ohh.... thank you" and everyone laughs.

What does LMH say after that? It wasn't in the translations I saw. If this has been answered before please excuse me.

Guest blooming

Hi Minsun sisters,

I saw this on YT about MH and PSH latest ETUDE CF and interview. PSH mentioned GHS @3:26 and MH stopped her and they all laughed. He looks gay.LOL!! Probably starting to act like gay for his new drama but still handsome.

Can someone translate that part when she mentioned GHS? Please!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK91HtYDtGY

Guest gilerkore

Hi Minsun sisters,

I saw this on YT about MH and PSH latest ETUDE CF and interview. PSH mentioned GHS @3:26 and MH stopped her and they all laughed. He looks gay.LOL!! Probably starting to act like gay practice for his new drama but still handsome.

TRUE!

I'm dying to know!

Someone pls!

Guest love_MinHo

Hi Minsun sisters,

I saw this on YT about MH and PSH latest ETUDE CF and interview. PSH mentioned GHS @3:26 and MH stopped her and they all laughed. He looks gay.LOL!! Probably starting to act like gay practice for his new drama but still handsome.

annyong MinSun sisters

please can anyone translate that part!!!!

such a small piece of news can make MinSun sisters like us happy, rite :D

Hi Minsun sisters,

pls..am dying to know..someone translate it :P

(wishing)do you think PSH knows something we "don't know yet"? looking at Minho's expression..hahaha..it's telling something...mentioning GHS was really unexpected for Minho... :P

Guest blooming

Here you go MINsun sisters,

The translations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK91HtYDtGY

cr:scsnow YT

hi meow13~ gongjunim here. thanks for the video~ summary of PSH's part:

PSH: between GHS who has filmed drama together with you and me, who do you think is better?

MH: *in confusion*

PSH: to be frank, coz i cannot be the only one who get blasted by the question right? (earlier, the MC asked PSH on who she will choose between JGS and MH)

MH: PSH is better. she is easy-going and cute. the last highlighted words from MH is "because she is now right beside me"

MH is smart in reversing~! ^^

Here you go MINsun sisters,

The translations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK91HtYDtGY

cr:scsnow YT

hi meow13~ gongjunim here. thanks for the video~ summary of PSH's part:

PSH: between GHS who has filmed drama together with you and me, who do you think is better?

MH: *in confusion*

PSH: to be frank, coz i cannot be the only one who get blasted by the question right? (earlier, the MC asked PSH on who she will choose between JGS and MH)

MH: PSH is better. she is easy-going and cute. the last highlighted words from MH is "because she is now right beside me"

MH is smart in reversing~! ^^

oh..well, thanks blooming for the translation...anyway, viewing the vid though i don't understand a word is enough to make me smile when GHS name was mentioned..coz, it is unexpected for GHS name to be mentioned when she is not a part of that cf...and just curious about Minho's reaction...he acted a surprised really..maybe he did not know that GHS name will come up. anyway, his answer is like.."of course I'l choose you, you are here besides me..."hehehe

Just asked a Korean friend to translate that part, here is the translation (her English is not quite good, hope you gals could still understand it briefly)

@2:03

MC: last time, at first meeting, you and min ho was awkward.

how is you and min ho close? show it to us

shin hye: we become more close, i call "oppa "

Min ho : when did you call me "oppa "ㅋㅋ

MC : min ho is king of cf last year

Min Ho : sandara park was so ashamed, with for 2 days but we didn't become close

and yui(after shool member) has active personality.

jessica gomes and i don't pass any word.ㅋㅋ

MC: didn't say yours any words?

Min Ho : you tired?ㅋㅋ

MC : lee min ho and jang geun suk is same age..

who do you like them?ㅋㅋ

Shin Hye: jang geun suk is not in here so i like more min ho.ㅋㅋ

Shin Hye: can i ask one thing?

who do you like among goo hye sun and me.ㅋㅋ

[that's when Minho try to stop Shin Hye asking :lol:]

Min Ho: i like more shin hye.

MC : why?

Min Ho : because...comfortable and cute....and because she is beside me now.ㅋㅋ

Minho was so overreacted and sensitive. he might be reluctant to answer that question, becoz he can only answer Shin Hye which I don't think it's the true one~ hehe :D

Thanks blooming for the translated. sorry for duplicated since I did not refresh the page b4 posting :P

• Thanks 1

Guest blooming

oh..well, thanks blooming for the translation...anyway, viewing the vid though i don't understand a word is enough to make me smile when GHS name was mentioned..coz, it is unexpected for GHS name to be mentioned when she is not a part of that cf...and just curious about Minho's reaction...he acted a surprised really..maybe he did not know that GHS name will come up. anyway, his answer is like.."of course I'l choose you, you are here besides me..."hehehe

You're welcome mslee1107, I liked MH reaction when GHS name was mentioned. Very smart answer from MH.LOL! I'm sure this won't be the last time GHS name will be mentioned every time MH being interview.

Wow thanks for the video link and translation! Park Shin Hye is adorable! (though Gu Hye Sun is my favorite always).

Here I would like to give my non-expert analysis of their body language. You can see that PSH & LMH are more comfortable here than their first Etude shoot and I'm not surprised because they both seem like friendly, funny people.

However, notice that their bodies lean away from each other throughout the interview.

PSH-LMH-1a.jpg

PSH-LMH-6.jpg

They both are keeping to their space. Notice the PSH has her hands in her lap and LMH has his arms crossed.

Compare this to MinSun interviews where they really seem to be in tune with each other. they look really relaxed and it's almost like the interviewer is intruding into their conversation

minsun-2.jpg

Also, compare LMH's reaction when PSH chooses him compared to when GHS chooses him:

PSH-LMH-2.jpg

minsun-kbs.jpg

He looks completely out-of-this world happy. (And no wonder because it took GHS almost a year to finally answer this question directly)

I like that even when he is paired up with many hot/cute women in his CFs none of them connect or have the same chemistry that he has with GHS.

• Thanks 1

Guest blooming

Wow thanks for the video link and translation! Park Shin Hye is adorable! (though Gu Hye Sun is my favorite always).

Here I would like to give my non-expert analysis of their body language. You can see that PSH & LMH are more comfortable here than their first Etude shoot and I'm not surprised because they both seem like friendly, funny people.

However, notice that their bodies lean away from each other throughout the interview.

They both are keeping to their space. Notice the PSH has her hands in her lap and LMH has his arms crossed.

Compare this to MinSun interviews where they really seem to be in tune with each other. they look really relaxed and it's almost like the interviewer is intruding into their conversation

Also, compare LMH's reaction when PSH chooses him compared to when GHS chooses him:

He looks completely out-of-this world happy. (And no wonder because it took GHS almost a year to finally answer this question directly)

I like that even when he is paired up with many hot/cute women in his CFs none of them connect or have the same chemistry that he has with GHS.

Hi genxv, I agree with you 101%. That's why I can't wait for the filming of his new drama "Persnal Taste" and see the difference how MH will interact with his new leading lady BTS.

Guest leezzul

Morning all Minsun sister:D

sweetyuth,thank u sis! hugs! :lol:

I love this interview! thanks for video link and translation. :D MH,why u need to act like that when she mention HS name?are u shy?or feel suprise? :lol:

I think MH said he choose PSH and then reversing his answer because he can't and will not compare HS with

anyone else. :P HS is too precious for him. :D

Hi blooming! same with u sis.i can't wait to know who'll be his partner in PT. But for BTS,i think maybe it will not same when he with HS.just friendly reaction.haha! (i can't imagine more especially if he not with HS!)

I know this is mean and no offense but when I first saw those screen caps, I was wondering where LMH was because it looked like two females sitting there.