♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Halo MinSun sisters! I've just seen Minho pic at LMH thread.maybe for his role in Personal Taste drama.

but,i cannot stand looking his face! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so cute! his hair look like 'geum jandi'.haha! :lol:

LOVE MINSUN FOREVER!

:

Hello Minsun sisters,

I read on GHS thread that SHK is the new Cafe Doutor cf model for 2010. I wonder what happened to her contract with them.:(

cr: pink fairy

blooming,

Though I love HS more, I think that maybe it's HS's decision not to continue with the contract due to her tight schedule :rolleyes:

When i read everything about Hye Sun,with anyone who stand by her will be so adore and caring with her (and like speechless when be with her)i feel so happy! :D :D

she'll be such an adorable and lovely celebrity for her fans forever and ever with her simplicity and kindhearted. :D

wish good luck for her and her 'lovely man'. :D :D

LOVE MINSUN FOREVER!

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

:

blooming,

Though I love HS more, I think that maybe it's HS's decision not to continue with the contract due to her tight schedule :rolleyes:

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS

Yeah I think that too, Timnat2010. Someone can tell me when have CF Valentine of GHS and Bi Rain :P

Guest petite girl

Annyonghaseyo All JunDi/MinSun Sisters & Brothers!! :D

I miss minsun so much.. :( :( so i made new Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun MV...

I hope you'll like it... :) Thanks for watching!!! Have a nice day all!! :D

Guest vanessa123

Hello minsuners, stranger much knowledge of LMH and GHS, some together thing that ayan fact, but until now nothing! buu :unsure:

Only have left to hope to see we if they meet for the new opening of the short one of GHS, I hope that it is not called on to him to record to that day its new drama! And knew itself in the end really the woman who escribio the message was the ex- fianc2ee of LMH?

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER! :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

I miss minsun so much.. :( :( so i made new Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun MV...

I hope you'll like it... :) Thanks for watching!!! Have a nice day all!! :D

Thank you... awesome minsun mv. Love it!! :wub:

ms-1.gif

tw_ms.gif

mn_tw.gif

Guest vanessa123

Girls minsuners only by curiosity and if not outside much annoyance wanted that they said to me from his point of view that is what it makes them think that LHM and GHS can be loved, what is its reason but hard?

THANKS! please respond!!

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER :rolleyes:

wow great vid pipit!! :D so nice :) I found more pics of Hyesun and Minho during their Taiwan BOF promotion last June...super cute & sweet pics :D

n6y5y.jpgftdkq0.jpg

2mynvgi.jpg2pze80g.jpg

2n6rxc9.jpgawb1y0.jpg

8wzdx5.jpg2h5tr40.jpg

2ahe6n4.jpg24cz98n.jpg

34ovtpy.jpg2nk0yz5.jpg

13ykrae.jpg2h5tr40.jpg

cr:kooDC

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

cr:kooDC

OMG I see that pix of MinSun I cry....huhuhu . When I can see like that of them again? I really miss MinSun. I need breathe of analys, picture...and anything about MinSun... :D

Hi MinSun sisters! :D

just back from GHS thread, love to see her so happy and always cheerful althought she's so busy with her work.

I want to write a little comment about her relationship with MH based on what im feeling,coz i really miss them now.Hope u all don't mind. :D

They keep cautious so much with their r/ship for a long time.starts BOF and until now. When they asked about love,how they think about each other and everything,always to avoid again and again.Before this,im being very impatient and like want them to 'be quickly,tell us the truth about you,MH and HS'.

But,now i realized i cannot be like that.Altought i love and want them to be together forever,what can i do? Just wait and see till the time has come. :).Every person has different way.If other celeb can reveal their love or friend connection so easy and we can trust that,maybe they can't. Althought MH and HS always said before this they 'friends' who feel comfortable each other, i just trust 2%. :lol: :lol:.(just kidding!)

It's becoz their action not match with what they mention. It just my thought. :) But,maybe they choose this way,to keep their r/ship and also need to give attention to their career.Althought sometimes they clearly show their feeling towards each other. :D:D

So hard to be an idol for hundred or maybe thousand fan in the world.If im being a celebrities,maybe i don't know what to do.I need to have a strenght like them :lol:

Before this,i never see a pure and sweet feeling like HS and MH.(sometimes i see that from other celeb,but not all,hehe..).Like sisFP said before this,HS really falls into MH type n idol woman. From physical and comfortable feeling, HS complete for all that thing that MH always mention. Althought MH try to change and avoid from his true type girl,sometimes i think he's unsuccesful,especially when he show his transparent action. :P So, for MH to change or find the other girl very look like HS,from physical features,maybe he can find that easily.But to find a girl that he can be very cozy,he can be joking,understand each other or sometimes to quarrel,i think not so easy. :D

Althought MH and HS will be pair with so many other person later,i think it's hard to see the offcam moment like they always show for us.for simple action,like joking,it's maybe,but a sweet,quarrel,caring or other undescribing moment,maybe not.just maybe. :D :D

'Blessed are those who wait'.like MH said before this. I don't know how many times i said it for myself, but if they not come out and tell the truth,really really truth that we can put a full trust, until that, I have to do this coz i love them.huhu..:D:D If they lastly still want to remain as a friend,it's ok.Still love them.Its their choice.(but it'll be a little hard for me to pair them with other person.Am i selfish? :P :P)

Now, i just tell myself,they have a so tight schedule,cannot appear with frequent,so just need to wait their BOF promotion in April (correct me if wrong) to see them together.For other event now,maybe not,right?Hope this April,it will not be cancelled or one of them can't attend this event. :huh:

Last night,when i look back HS when she choose MH at KBS Awards,before she said that,her eyes looking at MH,so deeply! :lol: :lol: Miss your moment,MH and HS. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

LOVE MINSUN FOREVER!

Minsun/Jundi gifs :D

2ainhhc.gif

2vwielw.gif---> so cute!

343npr6.gif

4s0bip.gif

de8j2h.gif

4ggisy.gif

still pics

nf1ywz.jpg

68ddu9.jpg2hci44j.jpg

2mn2dqe.jpg2r6ku1h.jpg

I know many of you miss seeing them together...so here's some flashbacks of Taiwan minsun moments :D;) enjoy!

cr:DCkoo

Guest flower pot

Annyeong MinSun sisters!

I know that we're in a drought right now for MinSun moments so i thought this might help... I am back from hiatus and i'm releasing the latest chapter of Star Crossed Lovers... I hope you guys missed it and are looking forward to reading the succeeding chapters of the "Real life" MinSun Fanfiction... hehehe!

As always, comments are love and see you at the fanfix thread!

STAR CROSSED LOVERS - THE ONE WITH THE FLASHBACKS

Guest Calistarose

Thanks a million for the latest chapter of SCL Flower Pot! I am sure a lot of our MINSUN sisters will be very happy as we all miss our MINSUN/JOONDI couple.

Guest leezzul

Hi MinSun sisters! :D

Hope i can be a part of MinSun sisters and we can share all about MinSun also befriend together. :D :D

Nice to know u all. :D

Guest love_MinHo

annyong minsun sisters :X

wowww flower_pot

you dont know how much I miss your fanfic

it's truly a relief :X

Everyone fighting

Keeping the Minsun faith :X:X:X