♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

hi 880920.. :)

our dear FP, yes, agree with you, 101 %... thank you for the analysis... thanks so much :)

omma lovelyn, how lovely are MinSun pics.. as always and will be.. forever and ever.. hehe~

and endoz, thanks for the psed pics..

yuthie! hehe~ yeah, i wanna subscribe to that FF too :D

to everyone, thank you so much for keeping our Joondi thread alive♥♥♥

waves to all lovely dear MinSun buddies♥

Guest betchay

Hello to all minsun/jundi sisters. :D

Thanks for all the goodies, guys.

anyong all minsun shippers :D

wowwww this thread run so fast :P i missed some pages from yesterday ;) its good hehehe

minho's eyes tell everything, the truth, who most important in his heart :wub::wub:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4029/428106...a4ae59e99_o.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4064/428032..._738d80d8cc.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4007/428032..._8a45f99820.jpg

and hyesun too, for her minho is everything hehehe

still dont believe in minsun love and their comfortable feeling to each other? ;);)

That's why i'm so loving his eyes, we don't need any confirmation from him... just look how he stares at her is already a give away.

kisses.gif

Annyong sissies shippers :) :) how's your day?? I hope all of you enjoy your weekend

just come home from short vacation, and fisrt thing I want to do is log in to soompi and jump to the JoonDi thread LOL..LOL..

and yay.. I'm can braeth normally now after yesterday

thanks for all of your sight, and I AGREE with everybody here :lol: :lol:

glad to see that many minsuner's now

waves back @ linh thanks for share the news :) :)

ninimarlina yes I'm izz glad to see you here, are you sunsun?? wow I really envy you that you can visit manolin :lol:

endoz, omma love share more your PS pic here

siidudul so it's not from the same day?? LOL.LOL.. well at least there's similarity..

guys if you are interest with JunDi fanfic, simply click on my siggy

but it's not all there Im so lazy to update my sig :D :D

there's many great fanfic, just try to read if you're interest and agree with sweetyuth it's can cure us from

miss minsun disease LOL..LOL..LOL..

hi 880920.. :)

our dear FP, yes, agree with you, 101 %... thank you for the analysis... thanks so much :)

omma lovelyn, how lovely are MinSun pics.. as always and will be.. forever and ever.. hehe~

and endoz, thanks for the psed pics..

yuthie! hehe~ yeah, i wanna subscribe to that FF too :D

to everyone, thank you so much for keeping our Joondi thread alive♥♥♥

waves to all lovely dear MinSun buddies♥

Hi all,

New to this thread. Great that there are so many Minsunnerz here :D

Tracy, I finally can land here, hehe :)

Yeah! i read sis FP comment once again! :D

And i get something across my mind about MinSun.

Following sis FP post,seems like Minho is a type of honesty guy. :D

And Hye Sun is a very understanding woman. :D

Both of them are so lucky for being together.like completely each other. :lol: :lol:

Hope tomorrow and upcoming days will bringing more happiness to our lovely MinSun.. :D

LOVE MINSUN FOREVER!

Guest blooming

Good morning, evening to all MINSUN sisters/brothers all over the world!!!

Thanks FP and other Minsun sisters for your analysis about MH exes. First of all, I shouldn't have doubted MH right away about the article of his exes. I apologize for wavering a bit.:( I don't know why I get so affected easily when I hear MH being linked with other girls. I love the MINSUN couple and a bit possessive when it comes to those two. I'm not being selfish here. I don't want to sound like a crazy fan but sometimes you feel like one when you see them together. Hahaha!

If the article from the KPOP website blogged that MH’s ex/gf wrote and posted there were all true and valid about him confirming that MH has a new girl friend. It stated that he spent NYE with you know who and we all happen to witness who's with him that NYE.:) I hope she's not doing that just to get MH fans attention!! If she's being honest and truthful about what she wrote. I really admire and respect her for coming out confidently and saying those words to MH and his fans. She's a cool young lady!!! I hope she'll be successful with her career as well!!

MINSUN FIGHTING 4EVER!!!

Hai minsun sisters! :D. anybody here?hehe.. :P

i just finished my work half an hour ago.so,just looking around,watch MinSun MV and enter here... :)

I wonder how's Minho now?any news about him and his drama? Maybe he's busy right now to prepared himself with new drama,right? Hye Sun seems so busy too with many project. :)

I hope they'll be fine and doing a great job always! :D

LOVE MINSUN FOREVER!

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

hello all minsuners, how are you today? :P everything is ok, right :D

love this two fanarts .... too perfect ;);)

4284824000_dde684f455_o.jpg

Today , I miss my MinSun so much, I wonder how are MinSun today?

Thanks saintzizahmino. I like that pix better...hihihi :P . Sometime I remember about MinSun to start smile myself...hi`hi`. My friends say Are you crazy?? :rolleyes: yeah I'm crazy for MinSun. Every night, I listen " My Everything" of LMH and "Around the Alley" of GHS before I go to bed... :P

I know it's out of topic but I don't know where to ask, can someone tell me what brand of handyphone Jun Pyo used in the scene where he was looking at Jandi's picture when he was in the plane leaving? thanks in advance.

Guest blooming

I know it's out of topic but I don't know where to ask, can someone tell me what brand of handyphone Jun Pyo used in the scene where he was looking at Jandi's picture when he was in the plane leaving? thanks in advance.

Hi gladys, If I'm not mistaken it was an LG brand but not sure about the model.

Guest crookshanks_22

I think it's Samsung Anycall Haptic Pop (SCH-W750) Not sure if that's the right model.

*wave* Sisters!!

Love Dear, thanks for the PS'ed pic. Love it as always!

Guest jazzmine

is samsung anycall

I also like this phone.... :lol:

Guest junpyo.jandi

Ahhhh... I really miss BOF....

As what I analyze about MH's ex-GF statement.. I thinks she just want to avow that our dear MINSUN is indeed a perfect match.... That through BOF, MH not only gain popularity but also captured the heart of his dream girl.... So that's why she congratulated him..... kekekekekee.....

waves to all minsun sisters ! :)

miss our minsun badly, hope minsun could give us some more their moment scenes to cheer us up :D

wonder how are they now ? what are they doing ? are they seeing each other everyday ? omg...i will go nuts soon sista...please help me :lol: :lol: :lol:

for all minsun FBI or CIA or NCIS or BAU, please help us to look for our missing minsun :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry sisters for my dying love to our minsun :P

Annyong sissies shipper ^_^ How's your day???

miss MinSun already??? same here :D :D

wondering what they do right now, maybe busy with their new project :) :)

ok just to cure our MinSun withdrawl syndrome LOL..LOL

20971_260845644390_522664390_320927.jpg

20971_260930654390_522664390_320949.jpg

20971_227653874390_522664390_305849.jpg

PS by Endree noona (xixixixi ndree I posted here ^_^ thank you so much mmmuachh..mmmuuuaaachh)

BTW sissies shipper I've update my siggy so if you're interest with JunDi/MinSun ficcie simply click on my siggy OK..OK...

beth unnie you like it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: