♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

hello sisters

The ex-gf said ""goodluck on your new lovelife"

maybe she know something about minho

Yes,minho sure got a new lovelife...

Certainly is ~ hye sun

Really? If my GHS is LMH's ex-gf now I will eat only vegetarian food in 3 months and if it's forever I will eat vegetarian food 4 times/month. I remember LMH said he want to be come like Jan Dong Gun...I hope he loves my GHS in secret like JDH's love

Guest libra_nana

hello sisters

Really? If my GHS is LMH's ex-gf now I will eat only vegetarian food in 3 months and if it's forever I will eat vegetarian food 4 times/month. I remember LMH said he want to be come like Jan Dong Gun...I hope he loves my GHS in secret like JDH's love

oh,dear~~you're so cute~~~

but who can give us the link of MH's ex's homepage ,did she say that words indeed??

and,i certainly believe that GHS is MH‘s girlfriend NOW!!

everything is a matter of time~~ one day ,they will tell us the true love story .

just believe them,and trust ourselves.

hello sisters

did you mean If my GHS is LMH's gf now, Nett_Prinzessin? :)

oh,dear~~you're so cute~~~

but who can give us the link of MH's ex's homepage ,did she say that words indeed??

and,i certainly believe that GHS is MH‘s girlfriend NOW!!

everything is a matter of time~~ one day ,they will tell us the true love story .

just believe them,and trust ourselves.

libra_nana I believe it too :D I will wait until the day they will tell us the truth.

welcome here renajaney and jea_lah. thanks for MinSun fanarts renajaney :D

** waves to all esp. MINSUN shippers **

Copyof8_breezeko10-1.jpg

thanks siidudul for bringing this pic from that site :) actually, i easily got curious with this one also but eventually put to an ease by minjee`s post + pics..

2eoxz42.png

edit: I don't think that's an official post in allkpop.com website...because it's not on the news section page at all, so it's just probably someone post there...because if ever that was real article...I think that would be on nate, naver and other korean blog sites...but it's not..(i agree with minjee here..anyone can post any message just like that..those could be really old pics)

since there are no news about admission or confirmation from Minho himself about having a present gf, maybe this ex is referring to the KBS awards MINSUN scenes..just read her earlier lines:

"i totally respect your opinons about me and minho..but minho and i were just past lovers before and know minho while his not popular,but now! were just friends we often texting each other and consider myself as his fans, i also watch and idolize jandi and junpyo's loveteam and the f4..i often post some pics on them on my page"..

and recently minho just open up his new gf and celebrating new years with.. (again, from the ex` confessions..i wish the link to the ex` mini-homepage was also provided)

KBS awards happened last Dec. 31..with those MINSUN scenes, i don`t think Minho could manage to act like that & then after the event spend some precious moments with the rumored present gf..(how odd would it be!! & even for Hye Sun to act like that knowing that there would be someone who would get jealous if ever..i think as a friend to Hye Sun, Minho would somehow open up to Hye Sun matters about his lovelife) or could it be that our MINSUN decided to spend New Year together hehehe..(just a wishful thinking..anyone may abruptly react to this)..anyway, now i know that we have skipped some MINSUN sightings together..from the King Brunch interview, both did not state that they attended Kim Bum`s birthday (no pics, vids leaked from the celebration) whereas from KB`s interview, he admitted that they got together on his birthday..here`s KB`s statement to that :

Question #:

10: Do you feel different after doing "East of Eden" and "Boys Over Flowers", in terms of your popularity, for instance?

Kim Bum (Kim): I actually don't really know because I'm always engrossed in my work. But I'm grateful that fans in Japan and other Asian countries have shown so much support for "Boys Over Flowers". And I feel that Korean fans have also become more active. The senior actors in "East of Eden" taught me a lot of things, and even till now, I call up director Kim Jin-man and the cinematography director to ask about things I want to know about acting. And I've become very close with the F4 brothers in "Boys" and Koo Hye-sun, who played Geum Jan-di, so we all got together for my birthday recently after wrapping up work early. I was disappointed that Kim Jun couldn't join us because he was working in Japan.

source : refer to this link

just to refresh us with KBS MINSUN scenes :

123109 Lee Min Ho & Ku Hye Sun at KBS Drama Awards (combined) (fancam 6)

Guest flower pot

Here we go again... just another piece of news that is not even confirmed and again it seems like some of the sisters faith are wavering...

Cheer up girls... get yourselves out of the dumps... until nothing is confirmed and written about, there's no cause for worry because we might just be stressing ourselves over something that is supposed to be nothing...

Let's not jump the gun and just think of this new piece of news in a non-emotional, logical kind of way which i know sometimes is so hard to do since we're all so hung up on MinSun... (i am guilty of being that way somehow too)

However just to share my own perspective in this matter and hopefully in a non-emotional but proof based kind of way, read on...

There is nothing wrong if indeed Minho keeps in touch with his exes and texts them or talks to them from time to time...

I think this speaks so much of how good his character is that he manages to remain friends with most of them and that they don't end up hating him after a break up...

I guess, It is only natural for Minho to have an affinity with these girls since they were a part of his life once upon a time and the natural progression of things after a relationship sometimes is for two people to remain friends after a breakup if there was really nothing major that you broke up about anyways...

I guess what is important is that Minho is straightforward with them and that he sets boundaries... that he knows his limits and that he could be trustworthy if indeed he enters into another relationship with a different girl given the circumstances ...

I think he's just that type of guy...

If Hyesun and him are really together, then Hyesun also becomes more admirable in my eyes because that means that Minho has her full trust and that she is confident in his love for her for her...

Enough for her not to get jealous or petty even if he remains close to his exes because she knows and is secured in where she really stands in his heart...

As for his exes looking like Hyesun, honestly i was very, very surprised to see how much his highschool gf and her look alike, but that means that Minho is consistent...

humanls_03.jpg20090915_GooHyeSunFace_01.jpg

humanls_36.jpg53414517.png

I don't see it as a negative thing but rather a positive thing because i feel that this is where his attraction for Hyesun started...

Hyesun really falls into the type of girls that are normally his style and it somehow tickles me to think that he must have been smitten with her the moment he saw her given how close her physical features are to that of his type or ideal... No wonder it seems as if he's describing her every feature whenever he speaks of his ideal girl because that is just the kind of girl he really likes...

I think it's genuine and real and that he liked Hyesun and still likes her for all these things and if that is the case, how can that be a negative thing?

Isn't that where love really normally starts? Majority of the time it stems from physical attraction and if fireworks flared for him then the moment he saw her that's all the more reason to believe that that attraction is not just brought about by the characters they played in the series or by their closeness but because Minho as Minho really liked Hyesun as Hyesun before he liked her as the actress or as Geum Jandi...

Third, I don't believe that the girl featured with Minho in the picture is his current girlfriend... the picture looks very old for one and given how much the paparazzi has dug up his personal life when he started on BOF, there's no doubt that they would have written about her already if they are indeed together up until this time...

I know that we spazz a lot about couple items that MinSun share but personally, i don't really read too much into these kind of things as a basis because there are a lot of similar items found in several stores which people other than them can also have and buy at random, like the silver generic ring that the girl is wearing in the picture which is pointed out to be similar to Minho's...

I guess we wouldn't even know if it's the same, given how plain the bands are and i'm sure we could only tell the difference if we see it in person right before our very eyes...

(The Tshirt that MinSun wore though is another topic altogether... it is too much of a coincidence for them to wear the same thing hence i spazz heavily on that along with the shoes coz they might have one same shoe that i'd let pass but having two? hmmm... something's definitely up there...)

Lastly, O-M-G! :rolleyes:

Bravo to the goodnaturedness of the ex gf who wrote those kind words on Minho's minihompy... At least you can't fault Minho's taste in picking girls because they all seem lovely...

But moving on on the topic at hand, It seems like this ex girlfriend knows something that all MinSun sister also do... hahaha! :D

Could Minho have come clean to her already and admitted that indeed he is in a relationship?

Putting the words that she idolizes Junpyo and Jandi in one sentence and then congratulating him on his new girlfriend in the next breath seems like too much of a clue or a giveaway for me to feel and believe that it could be connected...

She could have said that she likes Junpyo as a character which is understandable since Minho is her ex but her words somehow feels to me, that she wants him to understand that since she supports Jandi and Junpyo in BOF, it follows that Hyesun has her vote too and that she is also all for them being together in real life? :wub:

Otherwise, why else would she find the need to say that?

I have no doubt that Minho have not been interviewed anywhere at all where he really said that he is in a relationship... FI doubt if his management would even allow such a thing to be aired...

My hunch is that he shared this story with his ex as a friend and somehow she's being a sport and congratulating him about this new development in his life through that post in his minihompy...

Dun...dun... dun.. dun... (cue thrilling music) Could this mean that Minho is really being vocal now and slowly coming out into the open?

After all, there is only one person whom he spent New years with and everyone knows who she is... Don't we sisters? Kekeke...

If Minho is indeed meeting someone else and it was not Hyesun, wouldn't it follow that he'd seem tense and ansty once New years eve comes around since he'd probably count the minutes until he is with that person particularly after his win which he would somehow like to share with her?

But no, Minho was relaxed and having the time of his life with Hyesun when New years eve rolled around and it seemed to me as if he wouldn't want to be anywhere else but beside her at that moment...

youtube091231leeminhoku.gif

If there is anyone whom he seem to be antsy about getting out of that venue from, it was none other than Hyesun whom he even helped pack up and whom he left the KBS awards together with along with their very minimal number of entourage probably because they're still celebrating new years and their win somewhere else together?

Just a thought sisters, just a thought...hehehe!

youtube091231leeminhoku.gif

123nk.gif

He did take his leisurely sweet time in making sure she's taken care of before leaving with her... :wub:

If he is meeting someone else after, he should have been out of there, the minute the emcees signalled that the program is ending....

Besides, Lee Minho or not, i bet if there is someone else, Minho would have already gotten the beating of his life being so cozy with Hyesun at the KBS awards and then coming to meet his real girlfriend (if there is indeed one) moments after, quite late into the night... no girl in her right mind would take this standing... (unless they're really desperate)

At the end of the day, i guess there's really no need for drama or fanfare because Minho did indeed spend his new years with his girlfriend or girl-friend... One who's quite special to him judging by the BTS cams and videos .. the person whom he spent the count down with and who shared his joys and triumphs on the same day and that person is none other than the other half of our ship Goo Hyesun... :wub:

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

did you mean If my GHS is LMH's gf now, Nett_Prinzessin? :)

yeahh, that's my thinking :P . I love my GHS so much and I want her to have a beautiful love with LMH. If that rumors are real, I'll so sad...that's like an unfair to her. She is a perfectly women why she can not have a man like LMH? :angry: If not is LMH , others is Bi rain good too. :rolleyes: (just kidding). OMG I have only a dream in 2010, which is MinSun love each other....

Guest jazzmine

hello sisters

haha,you are so cute~

I think so.

Let us pray for them :lol:

Guest jazzmine

yeahh, that's my thinking :P . I love my GHS so much and I want her to have a beautiful love with LMH. If that rumors are real, I'll so sad...that's like an unfair to her. She is a perfectly women why she can not have a man like LMH? :angry: If not is LMH , others is Bi rain good too. :rolleyes: (just kidding). OMG I have only a dream in 2010, which is MinSun love each other....

Yeah~

I got same dream with you :lol:

This is ex-gf website

http://cafe.daum.net/ena1fan

Regardless of what ex-gf friends or if LMH and GHS are dating or not, I am happy that they are good close friends. I would rather they stay close friends instead.

Guest ching22194

As always FP hit it on the mark.

The first time i read it, I have do doubt she's referring to GHS

then they post that girls pic. which i doubt if she really posted

that pic since she knows the kind of situation mh has.

Everything will come into place,

we'll just have to wait and see.. ;):D

Guest petite girl

Annyong JunDi/MinSun Shippers sisters and brothers!!! :D

YA!! I miss you guys and this thread and esp our couple soooo much.... :( :(

actually i want to comment about minho's ex GF... i am touched by her words... huhuhu.. she's such a nice girl like our GHS.... wow! i'm suprised that she said Minho has a GIRLFRIEND Now!!! WOOHOO!!! hehehehe... :lol: She's really brave girl!! hahaha.. I wonder who's minho girlfriend now?? -_-:P we will find out who's minho's GF maybe this year or next year or five years??? kkkk just kidding.. i hope we will find out it soon! :P Its GHS or not... i will accept it and be happy for LMH... :)

Thanks everyone for your opinion and analysist about our couple.. Im enjoying read your comment here!! Lets always support and love our couple forever!!!! :wub: :wub:

Have a nice weekend girls and boys!!!!! :)

pipiiiitttttt miss u muachhhh hahahaha lebay mode on ^^ miss your new MV :blush: :blush: :blush:

hello wave for all minsun sister n brother here :D :D :D

FP love u analysis as always yes i totally agree with u no mater what happen in past time she just ex, past is past i don't blame if minho even still make friend with her coz i remember that goo hye sun also do the same thing with his ex's

love the part about their evidence, yes maybe so many people not only minsun could buy the same thing in store but i'm more concern about their body language n face expression even when they're not in the same place i just call it faith soooo many similar in both of them that make me really think they as a couple, i just hope n pray that someday we're all here could see them walking together side by side as a "life partner" not "work partner" :P just like PS pictures i made a long time ago ^^

16331_208740854390_522664390_2979725_1502024_n.jpg

20971_224706664390_522664390_3041689_5812971_n.jpg

and the last thing i really hope that they will end like this one :D

15546_178353694390_522664390_2795974_1848535_n.jpg

pardon me for this post coz i really miss minsun so muchhhh n crazy about this couple too :P :P

Guest gilerkore

Well said FP!

Right on with the analysis!

Your last line referring to Goo Hye Sun made me cheer senselessly!

It must be GHS.

I mean if not her, then who?

Who's the other girl that practically most of the time are seen with him recently..

No one other than the Gorgeous Goo.

;)

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

anyong all minsun shippers :D

wowwww this thread run so fast :P i missed some pages from yesterday ;) its good hehehe

thanks for all goodies and i'm very agree with natali, i dont believe minho loves our hyesun because she is similiar with his ex-girl, he loves hyesun just the way she is, he feels comfortable every time they are together :D

siidudul, the pics were his ex-girl so dont worry about it hehehe ...

janey, welcome to this thread, i love all of your fanart, thank you very much to shared here :D

miss minsun sooooo much, so i wanna share these :P sorry if many of them reposted ....

4280321459_bd57aab06e_o.jpg

4280322301_22e44c2ce9_o.jpg

4280321823_bfb8503829_o.jpg

4280322697_75661ff055_o.jpg

4281065744_7eb598b0f5_o.jpg

4281066210_cdf2312a9d_o.jpg

4281066232_f7bf6fd130_o.jpg

4280321549_59feb78516_o.jpg

4280321497_02c3498c9a_o.jpg

4280322371_cc0e2e27d9_o.jpg

4280322831_60e206668d_o.jpg

this is from fans ... :P

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2744/428032...431c74f8f_o.jpg

minho's eyes tell everything, the truth, who most important in his heart :wub::wub:

4281064990_5a4ae59e99_o.jpg

4280322763_738d80d8cc.jpg

4280323045_8a45f99820.jpg

and hyesun too, for her minho is everything hehehe

4281065362_e494321a27_o.jpg

they couldnt lie ...

4281066338_4656c05349_o.jpg

cre as tagged, baidu

still dont believe in minsun love and their comfortable feeling to each other? ;);)

• Thanks 1

Guest sweetyuth

Hii sisteeersss. :P

ahh min ho's ex gf or whoever wrote that is suuure got some of our attention huh??hehe..but no matter what..we should keep our faith!! :D and if what she said that min ho did spent NYE with his new gf is true..we suuurely know well who's with min ho in NYE countdown ryte??? ;)

flowerpot..as usual ur comment always hit it on the mark!! ;)

endoz...love ur ps pics huuun..it look sooo real...!!!

saintzizahmino..ur reposted pics there makes me miss 'em more more and more...and ur incredibly ryte bout this..

minho's eyes tell everything, the truth, who most important in his heart
;):D

and lastly...i want to spread this GREAT news for us..another jundi ff to cure us a little from our "miss minsun" disease... :D ...thanks to Faye and Evie Unniesss....

here's the link gals....Strangers In The Night

and Strangers In The Night MV...

wish u all a pleasant day beloved sisters....lovelots hugs hugs

Halo all MinSun sister! Since i reg in this thread,i feel like someones waiting for me at home when i was go out.So special feeling. :D

I feel great to read sis flowerpot comment.you always come with positive thinking! :D

saintzizahmino, i love your post pic,especially second and ten pic.look at Minho,hehe..