♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello sisters! this thread is like my daily therapy..Minsun rocks my world.. :lol:

sww9kw.jpg

thank you sisters for the wonderful,wonderful analysis all of us here could pass for a CSI agent :) specially to our dear FP love your vid too :)

sasha, thanks for the minsun fanart, its very nice :P:P love minho's style here, hehehe he looked sooooo mature and manly ....

and i want to ask your permission to post that fanart @LI forum, thanks before ...

all minsun/jundi lovers~

i want to invite all you guys to join indo minsun forum.at 1st maybe we will using indo language but we want to invite all global minsunner to join our forum.so we decided using english language for our forum.

welcome to our forum.feel free to post or comment :)

MINSUN Forum♥♥

♥♥HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MINSUN LOVERS ♥♥

Hurts like a bullet

This is such a beautiful MV of Jandi and Jun pyo...made me cry :lol:

thanks cheng! you are so right the vid and the BGM totally match, it was soooo perfectly made, I loved it,..now i want to experiment w/ my sony vegas, I wonder how she did it,lol

i miss joondi,I miss BOF,I miss Minho,I miss Hye sun I miss Minsun........terrible.please surprise us again Minsun.

Guest flower pot

Happy-Birthday-47.gif7c3ee7c9cd9dce0f4d060e944784ef65.gif

For all the efforts, contributions and time that you have spent in keeping the MinSun sisterhood alive, our heartfelt thanks...

But most of all, we'd like to thank you for the gift of yourself and for letting us get to know you through this forum and beyond...

Have a special day sister! The MinSun couple sends their love...

special.jpg

cr: choijiwoodi for ps'd pic

Guest flower pot

Hurts like a bullet

This is such a beautiful MV of Jandi and Jun pyo...made me cry :lol:

thanks cheng! you are so right the vid and the BGM totally match, it was soooo perfectly made, I loved it,..now i want to experiment w/ my sony vegas, I wonder how she did it,lol

i miss joondi,I miss BOF,I miss Minho,I miss Hye sun I miss Minsun........terrible.please surprise us again Minsun.

GAHHHHHHH!!! I loved the video! I'm such a sucker for angst! Thanks so much for sharing dramalovers26

Pink Fairy (and hopefully to the other sisters as well), since you said you miss JunDi, i would also like to share some of the angsty MV's i made for BOF previously... one from Junpyo's perspective and another from Jandi's...

Again, feel free to check it out... :)

Hope you'd enjoy these too...

2iitnc7.gif2rmlf91.gif

I love your minsun ps'ed pics sas!!

10pn50i.jpg

I also want to share some Junpyo/Jandi sad&angst fanmade vids to celebrate one year after BOF! Wow time is so fast! :D here's some of my favorites ^^ get the tissue ready minsun sisters hehehe just kidding ;)

vids:

daum love - Jun Pyo & Jandi

Daum Dave MV part 6

[bOF] Strangers - Jun Pyo's regret

2jtdkx.gif

cr:hantomai,xxUMIxx,ayoepan

Happy, happy birthday honeypia! Wish you a healthy, happy, long and prosperous life. Thank you very much for giving us your time and all the things you did and will do in keeping this thread alive and full of love. On behalf of MinSun/JoonDi sisters and brothers, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIA!xoxo

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

Any news about our Minsun couple. I missed them already after the KBS awards night. I want more Minsun sightings.

Btw, I read on LMH thread that they are talking about LMH possibly new drama that he might me acting as gay.It's base on this novel.

CR:Ekrkadl (LMH thread)

Korean Novel: Individual Taste.

Park Woo Min (29)

Jeon Jin Ho (?)

Park Woo Min is a 29 year old woman who lives alone in a big house.

The house was designed by her father, who is one of the most famous architects.

She is heart broken since her boyfriend was a two timer.

Her friend even attempted to rape her while consoling her grief.

She is sick and tired of every man.

Nonetheless, she wants a boyfriend whom she can rely on but who doesn’t approach her with bad intentions.

Jeon Jin Ho is an architect who is looking for a room to rent.

He is a precise and organized man.

He is excited to have a chance to rent a room at the wonderful house.

But the landlady hates men.

In order to rent the room, he tells a lie. “I am a gay."

Guest honeypia

Thanks for the lovely greetings sisters! I have more than to be thankful for the past year, and meeting everyone is one of my greatest blessings. :) Minsun does bring me to so many wonderful persons - and these are my MinSun sisters here in this beautiful thread.

Guest junpyo.jandi

They said that the new drama LMH may possibly work on this year has many bed scene....

I will only watch it if hye sn will play the lead role.....And I think it will have small chances....

If other female artist will play the female lead, i hope minHo will reject it... Kekekekeke...

I can't stand him seeing intimate with other woman...

They said that the new drama LMH may possibly work on this year has many bed scene....

I will only watch it if hye sn will play the lead role.....And I think it will have small chances....

If other female artist will play the female lead, i hope minHo will reject it... Kekekekeke...

I can't stand him seeing intimate with other woman...

I had same thought as you junpyo.jandi. I dont wanna watch MH's new drama if there will a lot of bed scenes. I am sorry MH but I think it will break my heart if you do that scenes with other actress.

happy birthday HONEYPIA! best wishes for you dear :D

well i knows maybe many of us dont wanna see if minho have many bed scene with other actress..just see the positive side all,i believe his heart only for his moon jandi :D

i miss minho onscreen again and i hate too because he will playing with other actress.but minho is a actor so i believe he will be a professional.and i think hyesun will support him as always~

like or dislike we must accept if starhaus already made the official news about minho next drama.just believe whats in out heart guys.

always support minho and hyesun in future..give them the best from us.MINSUN FIGHTING!!

I HOPE THE BED SCENE WITH OTHER ACTRESS DIDN'T HURT MY HEART & MAKE ME ANGRY HAHAHA -_-