♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest junpyo.jandi

Waah... I really miss our perfect couple....

I really love Flower pot's analysis...... You're definitely a mind and gesture reader in the making.....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MINSUN shippers....

Guest petite girl

Annyooongggg all!!!! :D OMG!!! i love the title of this thread!! :wub:

meow sis.. thanks for the videos.. :D

FP sis.. thanks for your analysis and the GIFs... :D

love... oomoooooo that's wallpaper soooo hawwtttt ... B)

Thanks everyone for sharing pics, vids and everything relate with minsun... :)

just want to share my new minsun video.. continue MinSun @ KBS awards part 2... Part 2 is Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun @ backstage KBS Awards... I hope you'll like it.. ENJOY!! :D

Have a nice day everyone!! Much Love!!! :wub:

Guest ching22194

just want to share my new minsun video.. continue MinSun @ KBS awards part 2... Part 2 is Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun @ backstage KBS Awards... I hope you'll like it.. ENJOY!! :D

Have a nice day everyone!! Much Love!!! :wub:

The slomo is killing me.. hs kept stealing glances on mh..

with tenderness in her eyes, it can't be denied.. B)

Sistahs, thanks for all those Jundi goodies.. :wub:

A year has passed already and yet the Minsun ship is still going stronger...

Donna, you really are good in analyzing things with regards with these two..thanks for the gifs too..

blast from the past zone:

%7Boption%7D1262939835_201001081739080602228001_0.jp[/img

%7Boption%7D50lefn.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/leeminho-w3_20090223_seoulbeats.jpg[/img

look at the drawing does the drawing on JP's mirror same as his portable heater?

sasha, thank you for the pics ... i am sure that drawing on jp's mirror and on his portable heater are the same :P:P

making by hyesun? hahaha :wub::wub:

Guest GHSfan

pipit, i liked it as much as everyone enjoyed it for sure hehehe :D you make MINSUN shippers happy with your amazing vids :D the fact that i could hear Hye Sun`s voice while playing it makes it the more lovelier to watch..MINSUN had been & are presently trying to preserve that wonderful relationship they have & hopefully as i pray that they continue to nourish that love & let it flourish for the rest of their lives :) as MINSUN shippers, who wouldn`t want to see a happy MINSUN family :D

i love one of the comments for this vid :D

they really look like a long time bf-gf...or is it the goonghab phenomenon?? "goonghab" means the kind of connection that married people have where they can already read each others minds even before anyone says anything..it was taken from one of Min Ho's interview where he said that Hye Sun and him share a "goonghab"..Hye Sun just have to look at him and he'll understand that it's time to go home and pack from the venue..

just like the one who commented on this, i stand corrected also :D thanks bellaangel1012 :D

i think the song "When You Say Nothing At All" just befits our Best Couple :D

"When You Say Nothing At All"

It's amazing

How you can speak

Right to my heart

Without saying a word,

You can light up the dark

Try as I may

I could never explain

What I hear when

You don't say a thing

[CHORUS:]

The smile on your face

Lets me know

That you need me

There's a truth

In your eyes

Saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says

You'll catch me

Whenever I fall

You say it best

When you say

Nothing at all

All day long

I can hear people

Talking out loud

But when you hold me near

You drown out the crowd

(The crowd)

Try as they may

They could never define

What's been said

Between your

Heart and mine

[Repeat chorus twice]

(You say it best

When you say

Nothing at all

You say it best

When you say

Nothing at all)

The smile on your face

The truth in your eyes

The touch of your hand

Let's me know

That you need me

[Repeat chorus]

BTW, i can`t easily post my comments & reactions here since i oftentimes ran out of time watching over & over again the KBS vids..just can`t get enough of the MINSUN moments..(dunno how many replies i have made in YT just to show how much i appreciate them)..but of course it`s different here..you all made the most wonderful reactions, comments & analysis..we`re all loving the roller-coaster flow of emotions as we continue to spazz for this lovely & adorable couple..just love everything in here :D

as flower pot said, "hope on a side note, i've topped the page for like three times now since the KBS awards... hopefully, that's a sign of good luck that somehow my predictions will come true.." (hoping & really praying for it hehehe :P)

hs13.gif

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for sharing your images, thoughts and translations. I've been wanting to put in my two cents after GHS won the three awards namely, Excellence Acting Award, Netizens Choice Award and Best Couple Award but I just wanted to enjoy everyone's messages and opinions about this lovely, lovely woman.

I was preparing to host a New Year's Eve gathering with my close friends and family when I checked this thread and found out she won three awards. Because of that, my New Year's eve was extra special and I was just elated and happy for her. I remember at the beginning of BOF she received so much criticism about her acting and her looks. Cruel words like she's too old, not pretty, her acting sucks, she's overacting and over the top were thrown indiscriminately. She was even compared to her counterparts in Taiwan and Japan as someone who could not live up to the standards of her predecessors. I don't know how many times I had to write something in her defense because everything were just untrue and blown out of proportion especially when those criticizing her were diehard fans of the Japanese and Taiwanese versions of BOF and therefore, never gave her a chance. As far as they were concerned their idols were the best. Even those who were not familiar with the Japanese and Taiwanese BOF were also critical of her. WELL.....GHS....YOU PROVE THEM ALL WRONG GIRL!!! I never doubted her acting prowess in BOF. She's great with physical comedy and her timing when delivering her punch lines were perfect. She tackled the most difficult aspect of acting that would make even seasoned actors fall flat on their faces. That's the reason why there are more dramatic actresses than comedic actresses.

I admit, I was one of those disappointed she didn't dress up like a star for the KBS Awards and instead, opted to wear her Geum Jan Di uniform. How I wished to see her in a beautiful gown standing beside the dashing and handsome Min Ho. She was in a gorgeous white gown when she attended an awards night in 2007 and I was hoping she would top that considering she's been nominated for major awards. But now, I realized that she did it for her fans to show her appreciation for elevating her to Hallyu status, a superstar. Inspite of the uniform, she was still gorgeous, what with those killer legs. She had something that the other actresses didn't have even if they were wearing the most expensive, the most gilittering gowns. GHS had this inner glow and radiance about her and that made her stand out that evening. She was just radiantly beautiful. I am positive she's going to do great things.

The picture above is my most favorite picture of GHS. She looks like the heroine of a Jane Austen novel.

hsmhbestcouple.gif

Call me biased but Hye Sun and Min Ho were the most gorgeous couple that night. They had me spazzing watching them on and off camera. There's a connection between them from the way they look and converse with each other. I can't describe it but there's something very special about them, a closeness and comfortableness that had fans all over the world gushing over the Minsun factor. They've captured everyone's romantic imaginations. My only wish is I see more of them together either in a drama or a movie or just appearing together in events like the concert of their friends.

• Like 1

Guest samysamir

Shehe your words are great.about HyeSun and MinHo really there looks to each other hold a lot of meanings. It show love, care and proud towards each other. They are the most perfect couple in K drama I have ever seen.everything about them is perfect and made me crazy in love with them. my mind doesn't accept that there isn't something between them. I hope they can surprise us soon. I miss them so much.

Guest flower pot

Wow... the pages were practically flying in the week after the KBS drama awards but it seems like the frenzy has now stabilized a little... :)

I miss the spazzing... Hopefully we can get new moments and events that would bring us together once again and celebrate the MinSun sisterhood in such a big way...

Thank you all for keeping this thread alive and sharing your thoughts and insights regarding our couple although nothing new is happening...

I guess that's really how shipping goes... sometimes you get such big news that would truly rock your world... other times, everything is calm and placid but we lie content in the fact that somewhere, somehow the ship is still able to maintain the closeness they share as a normal couple, not as celebrities and that they are expressing their feelings for each other in a way that is private and far from the cameras...

It is truly funny because eventhough we don't see that, we lie happy and content in the fact that at least everything's a-ok with them and we wait patiently for the day when they would be willing to share to the public a glimpse of that "friendship" all over again, letting the good vibes of that feeling rub off on us even just a little... :)

Oh, the good feelings that MinSun brings out in us... Let's keep the ship sailing and keep the MinSun sisterhood alive... :)

Anyways, I'm really sorry for the bad quality but i'm still sharing this MV i made of MinSun during the KBS drama awards... there are some parts that get pixelated and i think it's because of my movie maker but hopefully you'd still like it... feel free to comment... :)

Pipit, lolli, love, shehe, flower pot, Pink fairy, and all minsun sis, I just want to say THANK YOU to you all who share your insights, analysis, pics, MV. I love all of them and I love this thread so much. :)