♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

Thanks MinSun sisters... I just so love this fancam!

MINSUN FANCAM 4

They're seated so close together that at times it appears to be Hyesun is already leaning on Minho...

95156441.png

Minho's nod and expression after she whispered to him is seemingly like that of a good boyfriend who had been together with his girlfriend for some time and who's so use to her nagging that he knows it's fruitless to say anything... :lol:

43629985.png

And the way Hyesun looked back after and whispered to him after is exactly like that of a girlfriend who knows he'd do just that and checks back to see that he really got what she's saying... Hahaha! :lol:

33565290.png

They are just so attuned to each other...

I also like how Minho and her whisper to each other and then share a laugh over some private joke...

59916482.png

But most of all i love how Minho seemed to ask Hyesun what or why immediately and looked at her when she leaned forward to threw her gum away as if asking her if she needs anything...

89585223.png

He's just soooo... attentive!

^^^ I uploaded the clip to YT. Its a very quick one so i slow it down a little to make it a bit longer but the sounds becomes funny free-happy-smileys-839.gif

Here is the link:

crookshanks_22

i like it.. i love it.. i adore it...

thanks again... :)

how i wish it longer than that...

may be too intimate to show in tv...

minsun forever~~~

thanks for uploading this vid... :D

flower pot

u never fail in interpretation of minsun...

how i love and smile when read ur post...

thanks again..

meow

i like all the vids of minsun combination..

how i wish they could be together everyday like this..

oh goodness, nothing could beat the joy that fancams bring!!! unguarded moments caught on cam! thanks FP for the analysis as always.. I'm a new reader of your fanfix and I am soo loving it.

Sun might be busy right now finding her lead actor. MH is probably reviewing scripts for his next project.. I am still thinking if I could watch a drama with MH paired with another actress. For some weird reason, I like GHS with Insung or Rain aside from MH, but with MH, i can only picture him with Sun.

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

[09.12.31] Fancam 7 | Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun at 2009 KBS Drama Awards (Joined)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwcMEjM8KVc...layer_embedded#

cre leeminhovn@YT

thanks saintzizahmino. I wonder why MinSun dunt talk to other person? they just whisper each other. But I like this. MinSun are so busy,this is a good opportunity to exchange their love each other :D .Many beautiful girls was sitting near him, but his eyes just looking for GHS :P . That moments make me happy to mad....luv luv MINSUN :D

Guest honeypia

Hello minsun sisters! Their victory is a very good gift to all of us who have kept on the faith and love for Minho and Hyesun. :) And we all know how we've waited for this moment to see them together in the KBS Awards Night. Indeed, MinSun didn't fail us again. They sure know how to surprise us :D I myself didn't expect that Hyesun would thank Minho ALONE in her speech. I just simply love how Hyesun became so vocal and demonstrative during the show alone. And I noticed Minho's more matured disposition in the Awards Night ;) Like there's no age gap and all.. :D

Guest junpyo.jandi

Soo sweet... Thanks for the Videos.... They really makes my day.... kekekeke... love them specially their interaction... wish them all the happiness... May they really end up be together endlessly...

Guest flower pot

This may be off topic but i just want to make a comparison...

I'm watching the MBC entertainment awards and Hwang Jung Eum of High Kick and We Got Married bagged the Best female newcomer award in a variety show for WGM... The girl is paired on the show with her REAL life boyfriend of 3 years, singer Hyung Jun of SG Wannabe..

Whenever Jung Eum is on stage for her acceptance speeches (she won sevearal awards), the cameras would fix on Hyung Jun as if waiting for his reaction (which is the same for our MinSun couple during the KBS drama awards... do the cameramen know something we don't? hahaha! :lol:

I watched Kim Tae Hee's acceptance speech and the cameras were not fixed on Byung Hun except when she mentioned him and only for a couple of seconds before it panned to include Jung Joon Ho in the frame ...

What gives that everytime our couple is on stage the camera would fix on whoever among them is left in the audience while the other is giving a speech ALL THE TIME... Maybe the cameramen are MinSun shippers too... hahaha! :lol:)

Anyways, the look on Hyung Jun's face whenever Jung Eum wins and whenever she thanks him? THAT IS UNDENIABLY THE LOOK OF A PROUD BOYFRIEND AND A MAN IN LOVE...

50853474.png

Now see and compare...

25920468.png

31329275.png

GAHHH!!! look at the way he stares at her in the last picture.. I love how he took his eyes from her for a moment as if looking at her for a long time would somehow give away how much he's spazzing but then the megawatt smile and stare he gave after wards was so much more than what he did in the beginning... :wub:

I really don't think Minho looks like a mere friend who is happy for his coworker or friends accomplishment... the similarity in the wideness of his smile and the look in Minho's eyes from the REAL boyfriend above says everything...

Anyways, i might be rambling because i'm missing MinSun like crazy... it might be the giddiness from their new years eve sighting that is making me babble and making me loony... :D

his eyes were certainly fixed on hyesun despite all other beauties around.. they really tend to gravitate on their own little world when together..

im with you FP! the wideness of his grin is a giveaway! and it's not just his smile actually but all around giddiness.

Guest i_love_sun

Hi minsuners! This is my fist post here! i was a silent reader of this thread quite long!About more one month!

Because i think that my English is not good like you! So i don't feel self-confident!

However,i want to make friend with you who always love and support Minsun!

Like you,I also love Minsun so much!

I always believe that Minsun is real,not a dream!

Nice to meet you again!

Guest shinhdeplol

LOL this thread is becoming Minho-Hyesun instead of Jundi =]]

im actually happy they are still having a lot of interractions these days. hope they will have collabs in the future (well that sounds kinda impossible atm)

flower pot, me too hehehe i am crazy for minsun too .... very happy to see how they look at each other and how they proud for each other ....

i am agree with your analysis, you're great ...

see the pics above ...

hyun jun just happy look jung eum wins the award, its not happy as a boyfriend, just as a coworker ..

its different with our minsun, minho really looked so proud for hyesun, we can see it in his eyes, and i am happy that hyesun didnt forget to thanks minho for her victory ....

minsun figting, always keep your real relationship pls, of course as girlfriend and boyfriend :wub::wub:

Wow girls you are the best!! flowerpot big thanks for your great analysis again and agree with you 100%. Minho's smile is the same smile we could see fr. the real bf Hyun Jun but what makes me giddy and crazy was the fact not only his wide grin(actually he grinned wider as you could almost see a bit of his crow's feet hehehe..) but his eyes sparkling and fixed only for HyeSun despite the numerous beautiful women around them, his stare /gaze/look spells L.O.V.E. eventhough she's not wearing a gown it doesn't matter to him coz what matter is his eyes only set to only one person, his 'ordinary girl' HyeSun. Agree with you too, honeypia and saintzizahmino that his eyes fixed only on her and no one else. To i_love_sun welcome to the thread and feel free to post what you feel or think. To meow13 thanks for the translations, vids, pics etc. And to all the MinSun/JunDi sisters never ending thanks for all the hardwork:-)

welcome to Jundi/Minsun thread i_love_sun :D

FP I always love to read your analysis :) and I'm waiting for your new MinSun MV :D

Sun might be busy right now finding her lead actor. MH is probably reviewing scripts for his next project.. I am still thinking if I could watch a drama with MH paired with another actress. For some weird reason, I like GHS with Insung or Rain aside from MH, but with MH, i can only picture him with Sun.

ais I felt what you feel. I don't know why but I don't wanna see Minho with another actress except GHS in his next project while it doesn't matter if Hyesun pair with another one, of course only in onscreen, not in real life because she already belonged to someone, I wish :rolleyes:

meow thanks for vids and pics. did you find another fancam of them? hehe.

love I love your Jundi/Minsun fanarts :) and also your siggy, they are really hottie hehe :D