♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

WAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Love the fact that Hyesun was focused right after Minho's acceptance speech for best new actor! Did he thank her? She looked proud and shy all at the same time while watching him... I LOVE IT!

Guest keczianthei

hello girls!!!

here i have one link that no need to sign in or enter a password..i suggest to open it using ie..

here...----> http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

just try to open it... :lol:

thanks so much for this nanajamal! currently watching and i just saw MH bag an award.. and, they're seated together!! :wub: uhm, are the BOF casts that are present seated at the same table? or is it only MH and HS?? ;)

Guest keczianthei

Couple Awards!! :wub:

Yoon Sang Hyun && Yoon Eun Hye ( My Fair Lady )

Lee Byung Hun && Kim Tae Hee (IRIS)

Lee Min Ho && Gu Hye Seon ( Boys Over Flowers)

Yu Seon && Lee Pil Mo ( Sons of Sol Pharmacy House)

i've a question.. for the couple award, is it normally given to more than 1 pair? i see there were 4 pairs given that award some recognition on stage..just cant confirm it since i dont understand a thing they're saying.. i was just wondering though.. :lol:

Why is Hyesun not in a DRESS???? GRRRRRRRR!!! I hate it!

But i love the fact that they're seated together... but still how i wish she would have worn a cute gown... :(

Just a note,

I agree with FP. Big fashion blunder GHS! I just can't believe she dressed like GJD???? OMG...Does she have any fashion advisor? (i hope it's not LMH who advice her to dress like this,...LOL)... If yes, I think her advisor must be real brave to let her dress like that in this show. GHS, you know you can do better than that. :))...ooops, sorry, as her admirer I just feel so disappointed with GHS style here. While she can dress so pretty in the other country. I really don't expect some fashion police will caught her in this show..:)).

But anyway, who cares about the dress when she got all the talent.

LMH and GHS rules!!!

Guest crookshanks_22

i love the way the camera focused on LMH while GHS is accepting her Netizen award.

minsunkbs2.jpg

He looks like a proud BF!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MINSUN!!!!! free-party-smileys-770.gif

Guest flower pot

I hope that some kindhearted MinSun sister can upload the MinSun parts of this show after it's done for those who missed it...

Minho's stare and smile is to die fooorrrrrrrrrr!!! :wub:

It was the same smile that Hyesun had when he accepted his award... Any cap of that too?

You know what i'm thinking sisters? It's just Hyesun and Minho who's present tonight at the awards for the first time without any of the F3... I wonder where they'd celebrate after and if they'd meet up with the others? Just thinking of them together after the awards night is enough to bring a smile to my face...

*almost cry of desperate coz I can't watch the show LIVE on the internet*...My slow internet connection is my only friend in this new year's eve...and the news about my dream couple is really liven my day up...

Congratulation for our lovely couple Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun for winning the best couple award. Love you both...*kiss kiss*...I guess KBS is the one behind their romance after all...LOL...I will love KBS for the rest of my life.

Guest ching22194

i just love the way minho smiled.. he looked really proud.. :D

my mom make me cook so i missed the best coupe award.

just barely make it by the time hyesun received the award..

she looked cool in jandi outfit, though i would love it if she wore a dress.