♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest stroberry

I suuure Love with this brother-sister pair!!

:D

snapshot20091007183656.jpg

Minho dong-saeng, don't go around "AISHH-ing" your noona

1.png

35f2e3d4aa220727a18bb782.jpg

mino, don't forget the eye-cream...

minsun4-1.jpg

439872zev6untzyt.gif

in the spirit of the jolly season, merry xmas everyone!!

ghs__4.jpg

dearest pinkfairy a.k.a sasha.thesexymomma <LOL> , OOopsie,, you cracked your egg!! you need to lay another one!!! (FAST.) &note to: mr.pinocchio, you must not get your nose any longer, or else you'll have trouble kissing your eberiting. =XXX

hi hi... :)

to all MinSun friends,i think this is just some instance where minho has to say what he really didn't want and mean to say. to be able to cover up he and hyesun's status, he has to say they only have brother/sister relationship. i have also read in baidu, he was also asked about his ideal girl? still it's consistent, the descriptions like this --- is simply tried to please everyone, sexy but also cute, and also "lively and emotional, in particular, can get along with him very comfortably (sorry for wrong set of sentence, i just used translator, hehe) this descriptions, still very fitting to our hyesun.

i remember the DL event, the antis for sure didn't liked it, when they were seen together, and when they left walking together.. and so MH and HS knew of this, that's why he has to protect hyesun for further attacks made by the antis...

and also remember in the same event hyesun was asked if she will make a movie, then it must be a suspense/horror one? then she said the casts will be -- she as the noona, and minho as dongsaeng/brother? then they laugh? :lol: so, they're QUITS now!

if all the proofs, sightings we see of LMH and GHS, if that is just brother/sister relationship, well, it's still a great relationship! sharing the same stuffs, tees, sneakers, bracelets, hats, even style of clothing and etc, and even dogs... hmm.. must love that sibling relationship huh?

and ACTIONS DO SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.. we saw it already, their BTS of BOF, the events they were seen together...

minho and hyesun just wanna keep their relationship private for now, but unfortunately for them, all of us Joondified/MinSun Shippers, we know it already! hehehe... B)

Guest sammi02

Let's not feel down about this news, I mean what else did we expect him to say, yes, we are dating and we like each other. It doesn't matter if they are secretly dating or have a brother-sister relationship, I'm just happy to know that they have a close friendship. I like GHS to have a good relationship with all of the F4 guys because they all seem to be genuinely nice guys. I checked out your video betchay, it was very nice.

Guest honeypia

natali, this is what i read from one of the chinese forum, it said that minho had clarified about him and hye sun relationship and both of them is just brother and sister. He has no intention to further develop their relationship ( girl-boy relationship).. but do you believe of what minho says they are just bro and sister? hehe is up to all of you to imagine. well we should be contented as they remain as best friends, isn't it? although alot of minsun fans would like them to end up together..

i think also that they need to be consistent with whatever they said onscreen but come to think of it, if let's say he never had plans of pursuing her, how come there have been so many times they're together? not to mention the smallest details he does for hyesun.

i am positively all-out for minsun... :D and i cant wait for whatever surprise they will have for us :D

Let's not feel down about this news, I mean what else did we expect him to say, yes, we are dating and we like each other. It doesn't matter if they are secretly dating or have a brother-sister relationship, I'm just happy to know that they have a close friendship. I like GHS to have a good relationship with all of the F4 guys because they all seem to be genuinely nice guys. I checked out your video betchay, it was very nice.

I agree, at first I was disappointed reading about his answer about HS but then, I expected it since he's career is doing great after BOF and the fan girls of course :D I remember Goo Hye Sun's interview last Febraury in Lee hana's Peppermint where she also said LMH is like a close dongseng to her, but come on, after all their appearances together and especially watching the BOF BTS....if it's only noona-dongseng relationship then that is just UNIQUE lol! :D We all know HS has a lot of close male celebrity friends like Tablo, Lee MinWoo, Lee Seung gi, etc..but I don't know..to me HS and MH "friendship" is just different on how I view them hahaha! I guess for now career comes first for both of them, we'll just wait and see what happens! :) not being bias but if I was a guy I would think GHS is a perfect catch! She's like superwoman with her great personality, multi-talents and beauty,,,if no guy sees that then he's missing out ^^ so whoever the guy destined for HS may be...is one lucky guy! :) But for now, let's just vote for them in KBS, tvian and innolife polls :DJundi/Minsun couple fighting!!

Guest honeypia

Got this from LMH thread...i just extract the part concerning *ehem* :P

2. His Christmas wish? A girlfriend!

I dont want a lonely Christmas. I want be able to have a good time while working hard at the same time. It will be good if I can find a girlfriend. It doesnt matter if shes 12 years apart from me. It will be even better if shes older than me but still have a young face.

Lee Min Ho expresses that hallyu star Song Hye Gyo is his ideal type and he has been a fan of hers since he was a kid.

Source: Dong A, hangukdrama.isgreat.org.

noona/dongsaeng = song hye kyo :D

i got giddy after reading this.. :D his answer was somewhat a give-away.. and relief at the same time :D

GO MINSUN!

Guest keczianthei

I suuure Love with this brother-sister pair!! :D

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/mar...91007183656.jpg

Minho dong-saeng, don't go around "AISHH-ing" your noona

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/margar3t/1.png

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/mar...727a18bb782.jpg

mino, don't forget the eye-cream...

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/mar...t/minsun4-1.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/mar...2zev6untzyt.gif

dearest pinkfairy a.k.a sasha.thesexymomma <LOL> , OOopsie,, you cracked your egg!! you need to lay another one!!! (FAST.) &note to: mr.pinocchio, you must not get your nose any longer, or else you'll have trouble kissing your eberiting. =XXX

hahah.. nice one you got right there! this post made my day! :lol:

i sure got "hurt" a bit after reading about MH's interview(oh the fangirl in me.. lol), but thinking about how crazy some fangirls can get.. then that's understandable if he did say that.. some fans can really be scaaaaaaaarryy.. <_<

and thanks honeypia for bringing that excerpt here.. "It will be even better if shes older than me but still have a young face." --- hmm.. so telling.. hihihih.. :P

Guest junpyo.jandi

News on Taiwan Fanmeet

When asked about the type of girl he likes, he said he like every type and said Taiwan girls are all beautiful. in addition, he said his relationship with Ku Hyesun is like brother & sister, thus they won't have further development after filming. after the fanmeet, LMH planned to leave Taiwan on the 16th at 2:55pm by flight BR160.

Hum..hum..hum... I cried upon reading this... huhuhuhu..... he broke my heart...... :(

Don't feel disappointed ! I was upset when I translated that but after watched the video, I think the news reporters just interpreted that in their own way. what stated in the news was not an exact quoting of what MH said.

from this the video (from around 0:43), MH was asked if he had a feeling for Jandi, and according to the translator, " their relationship is very good, like sister & brother, so they have not thought about that issue".

I think that's just a way MH tried to avoid answering what is their relationship directly. at least he said that they are in good relationship, he just said they didn't think about that. It doesn't mean he declares he has no relationship with HS.

I am not sure how accurate the translator is, maybe someone know Korean could help listening to the vocal and see what is the exact answer of MH.

I think his answer was just to protect their relationship. he was being questioned on the stage in front of a 1000 fans & numerous media , what else he could answer under that situation?!

So I'm still positive about them. Minsun fighting! :D

Hey nat! Thanks for the article.

Article translated... have faith Min Sun shippers. There is hope... read the last paragraph...

이민호 “구혜선과 친한 누나 동생, 이성감정 없다” [Goo Hye Sun Lee Min Ho brother sister relationship, no romantic interests]

[타이베이(타이완)=뉴스엔 이미혜 기자] [Taipei, Taiwan = Newssen Yi Mi Hye reporter.]

배우 이민호가 구혜선과 친분을 밝혔다 [Lee Min Ho reveals his feelings/relationship with Goo Hye Sun]

이민호는 12월 15일 오후 8시(현지시각) 대만(타이완) 대학체육관에서 2,000여명 규모의 대규모 팬미팅을 갖고 팬들의 궁금증을 풀어주는 Q&A 시간을 가졌다.[On December 15th at 8:00 LMH had a fan meeting with 2,000 fans and there was a question and answer time to answer any questions the fans had about him]

이민호는 팬들에게 한국 관광지로 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’(꽃남) 촬영지이기도 했던 제주도를 추천하고, 최근 스키를 즐기고 있다고 밝혔다. ‘꽃보다 남자’에 푹 빠진 한 팬은 이민호에게 “금잔디와 진짜로 사귈 생각이 없냐?”고 장난스런 질문을 던지기도.[KBS 2TV Drama Boys over Flowers actor Lee Min Ho spoke about Jeju Island and told his fans that he enjoys skiing. A Boys over Flowers avid fan asked if "Does Lee Min Ho want to date Jan Di in real life?"]

이민호는 “구혜선씨와 사귈 생각 없냐구요? 구혜선과는 굉장히 친한 사이다. 누이 동생 같은 사이라서 이성적으로 생각한 적 없다”고 답했다. 이민호는 팬들의 소원을 들어주는 이벤트와 악수회를 진행하고 ‘마이 에브리씽(My Everything)’, ‘꽃보다 남자’를 열창해 뜨거운 환호를 받았다. [He responded, "Does Lee Min Ho want to date GHS?" GHS and I are very close. We are like siblings so I've never thought of being in a relationship with her. After Lee Min Ho listened to his fans wishes, shook hands with his fans and sang the song My Everything]

이날 이민호는 팬미팅에 앞서 타이완 웨스틴 호텔에서 가진 인터뷰에서 “구혜선이 다음 작품을 준비하는데 대본을 봐달라고 하더라”며 “장난스레 ‘난 바쁘다’고 했더니 ‘나도 더 쓸 생각없다’고 말하더라”고 드라마가 끝난 뒤에도 여전한 친분을 과시하기도 했다. [At the Westin Hotel, the same of the fan meeting, Lee Min Ho was interviewed and was asked, "If GHS asked you to look at her next work, what would you say?" [she's actually asked him this it seems like] Playfully he said that he would tell her that he was too busy and she responded by saying that I don't need your help.]

또 이민호는 “크리스마스 선물로는 여자친구를 받고 싶다”며 “나이는 크게 신경 안 쓴다. 나이는 많더라도 동안이면 된다. 솔직히 띠동갑도 상관없다. 얘기가 잘 통하는 사람, 친구처럼 편안한 사람을 만나고 싶다”고 말했다. [Also, Lee Min Ho said that for Christmas he would like a girlfriend. Her age doesn't matter. Even if she is older than me, as long as she isn't really old it's okay. As long as she has a baby face. He is looking for someone who is easy to talk to and comfortable like a friend.]

i'm a little bit upset when reading this interview... :mellow: otherwise, when reading it, i also thought about the relationship between Jang Dong Gun sunbae & Go So Young sunbae. :rolleyes: They've been best friends for nearly 8 years (from 1999 to 2007, and when they met again in 2007, they started their relationship secretly until now ~~ plz correct me if i'm wrong :unsure: :">) and now ... they declared that "we're dating and very happy..."... >>> so plz keep the MinSun faith :wub: ~ it may last 2 years, 5 years or even more... i will still love our adorable MinSun <3<3<3 ~ they always know how to make us surprised ^^

[sorry, my english is a little bit bad ,,, :mellow: :"...]

Guest petite girl

HAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all minsun shippers!!

I was sad and down :( :( when i read minho and hyesun are just dongsaeng and noona... huhuhu..... but i could accepted that why he answered like that... I mean cmon Minho wouldn't say he and GHS had a relationship in front of his fans....

But i felt better when i read the latest interview posted by kiddie @ LMH thread... :)

Dont be upset guys!!! if you guys upset,, so do i..... :( huhuhu... Keep MinSun Spirit!! :wub:

I make new MinSun MV.... this is to all minsun shippers... i hope after you guys watched my new video.. you guys feel happy.... Always believe in MinSun!! Time will tell!!!

Guest gongjunim

Hey nat! Thanks for the article.

Article translated... have faith Min Sun shippers. There is hope... read the last paragraph...

또 이민호는 “크리스마스 선물로는 여자친구를 받고 싶다”며 “나이는 크게 신경 안 쓴다. 나이는 많더라도 동안이면 된다. 솔직히 띠동갑도 상관없다. 얘기가 잘 통하는 사람, 친구처럼 편안한 사람을 만나고 싶다”고 말했다. [Also, Lee Min Ho said that for Christmas he would like a girlfriend. Her age doesn't matter. Even if she is older than me, as long as she isn't really old it's okay. [dongan = I think it English it means cougar a woman who is significantly older than a man] He is looking for someone who is easy to talk to and comfortable like a friend.]

hi LolliDoAlittle, dongan (동안) means baby face. ^^ 나이는 많더라도 동안이면 된다 - Lee Min Ho is referring that even if his girlfriend is older than him, as long as she has a baby face, it is fine. (judging from this statement, i strongly feel that he is referring to Goo Hye Sun as Hye Sun is quoted as the baby face in Korea entertainment industry. ^^

anyway, this is my first post here. my name is gongjunim. nice to meet all here. ^^ i got a surprise when i saw the news from Nate on Lee Min Ho's answer to Hye Sun's relationship so i decided to post here. ^^ Hye Sun and Min Ho has built up strong noona-dongsaeng relationship due to BOF drama, so i feel they won't be easily separable. just give them some time. ^^ afterall, netizens and anti-fans pressure is not kidding. wishing them all the best ahead! hwaiting! ^^

Guest blooming

He's really confusing when it comes to his ideal girl!!! Make up your mind MH.:(( So it means that MH fantasized SHK until now.:( What do you guys say about that??? If I'm the other woman who's currently been involved with him whether they admit it or not in public, I will be hurt and feel insulted in a way especially if you're in the same industry. I will feel very insecure knowing that your boyfriend is indulging someone else. I don't care if this is just a cover up or not but still it is not right to say those words. I just want to voice out my opinion!!!

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not hating LMH. I guess I'm just crazy about the MINSUN couple that's why I'm so affected about the latest articles about what he said..... Probably, I shouldn't worry about it...PEACE!!!!

Someone posted this Chinese article from his thread and I tried to google translated it and here how it came out with the translations.

Sorry guys if I posted this article here...I guess it's still related to MINSUN anyway...

TV actor Min-ho, said: "With love in the Song Hye Kyo, after rumors of my dreams is still the Song Hye Kyo." 15 pm (local time) Min-ho, National Taiwan University in Taipei Stadium, fans will be prior to a briefing on their current situation, ideal type of girlfriend and future plans.

Li Min-ho, said: "The most desired Christmas gift girlfriend. No matter what the women can get along, like friends, like. Because I do not like the stiff and unnatural atmosphere, so I hope to find one is good for the relaxed his girlfriend. "

Li Min-ho, had previously said in a television show Song Hye Kyo is his dream lover, he said: "I was very young is Song Hye Kyo fan, it will not change." He also said that Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin in love rumors did not change this. Li Min-ho, even said: "If Italian women, it seems that older one does not matter." However, when a reporter asked: "If the participants asked to assume that the couple starred in the identity of the MBC program" We got married, "then you most want to partner Who? , "he said:" Most of the work to get to know women older than me, I still want women younger than I, to participate in programs. "self-contradictory phrase, then let the people around them laughing, the sound.

Li Min-ho, said: "Around Christmas this year, I can only rely on work to get out of lonely." In addition, Li Min-ho of the day more than 2,000 fans sang songs and cooking shows.

no worries, blooming :) I have just posted the translation in his thread and I would repost it here.

Translation: (again, pls bear my poor English)

Lee Min Ho: Song Hye Kyo will always be my dream lover

Actor Lee Min Ho said, "After Song Hye Kyo reveals her love relationship, she is still my dream lover." On 15th before the fanmeeting at NTU Sports Centre in Taiwan, Lee Min Ho talked to media about his recently move, ideal girlfriend and upcoming plan.

Lee Min Ho said, "The Xmas gift I want most is a girlfriend. no matter what kind of girl, all I want is a girl who I can talk to comfortably like a friend. I don't like to be in an atmosphere that makes him feel uncomfortable or uneasy, I want a girlfriend who could let me relax."

Lee Min Ho stated in a previous program that Song Hye Kyo was his dream lover. He said, "I have been a fans of Song Hye Kyo since I was little, thus it won't change." He also expressed that even the relationship of Song Hye Kyo & Hyun Bin would not change his thought. He even said, "If I really like a girl, it doesn't matter even if she is much older than me (that part is really exaggerating since 一輪 means 60 years) " When reporter asked, "Who will be the one you most wanted to pair up for the MBC Program 'We Got Married'?" He answered, "Since most of the girls who I have been working with were older than me, I want someone younger to be with me for the program." Everyone laughed for his contradictory answers.

Lee Min Ho said, "This year's Xmas, I think I can only rely on works to get away from loneliness." In addition, Lee Min Ho sang for 2000 plus fans and showed his cooking skill at the fanmeeting.

He's still consistent about his ideal girl i.e. he doesn't care if the girl is older than him (even for 60 years!). He will pursue her if he really likes her. He just want to work with someone younger in the TV program ;)

Guest keczianthei

just wanted to share some pics from the TW fanmeet.. look at them TW fans, they're minsun shippers too.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

img2291e.jpg

img2294r.jpg

img2332q.jpg

credit @ pic, pex

are these allowed? just tell me if they aren't.. :P

for all minsun shippers in here thanks so much for support and spirit all the time..that would make my job as mod & minsun shippers of course :D feel many support and love..well yes,i feel a little shock but later i think i believe our couple more!!!

lolli,gongjunim,blooming,meow13,bella dears thanks for the translate..always keep minsun spirit ON!!! :wub:

keczianthei thanks for the pics!! i love taiwan minsun shippers..hahaha,.good job!

MINSUN FIGHTING!!!