♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

hi all minsun lovers .....

jujuoye, yes, minho will arrive in taiwan on 13 des, that what i wish is hyesun will stay there more longer so they can meet each other hehehe miss them so much, hope can see another minsun sweet moment ....

for who shared the pics, thank you very much, all of them are great, minsun spirit never gave up ... :wub::wub:

4178367220_1efa7bd957_o.jpg

cr: me

Guest yuki_akira

hi all minsun lovers .....

jujuoye, yes, minho will arrive in taiwan on 13 des, that what i wish is hyesun will stay there more longer so they can meet each other hehehe miss them so much, hope can see another minsun sweet moment ....

for who shared the pics, thank you very much, all of them are great, minsun spirit never gave up ... :wub::wub:

4178367220_1efa7bd957_o.jpg

cr: me

thanks for the photo

hopefully soon we can see with Lee Min Ho and goo hye sun

today minho arrives in Taiwan i suppose, how come no news about him yet ? what about our hye sun ? is she still in Taiwan or already go back ? huuu... dying to see them being together again.....miss them badly. need some vitamin "minsun" to make me strong and alive again... :lol: :lol:

hi saintzizahmino, love your picture of minsun....looks real... :)

ahhhh my MINSUN!! i really miss them, love thanks for the pic! I hope we could see them together soon, or maybe appear and surprise us all! like they always do when we are missing them to death! hyesun looks gorgeous in her latest cy pics, she is making someone miss her badly hehe♥

THIS PIC DESERVES A REPOST

14wwv9f.jpg

credit as labelled♥

ahhhh my MINSUN!! i really miss them, love thanks for the pic! I hope we could see them together soon, or maybe appear and surprise us all! like they always do when we are missing them to death! hyesun looks gorgeous in her latest cy pics, she is making someone miss her badly hehe♥

THIS PIC DESERVES A REPOST

http://i47.tinypic.com/14wwv9f.jpg

credit as labelled♥

thanks sas! wow this pic is way better than the mag scan and it's much more bigger and nice quality!! I wish they publish more pics from this chouchou shoot hehehe especially I wanna see those polaroids shots that Hyesun was holding when he showed it to MH teasing that he's face is big and called him pig LOL.. gosh I miss seeing them together...thanks lovelyn for PS'ed pics!

Guest junpyo.jandi

Waahhh... I'm really feeling weary..... I hope Our MINSUN can finally make my day.... please.... I want surprises... BTW is Kim bum movie had been release already? If not I hope our MINSUN will suprise him in the premiere....kekekekeke

Guest petite girl

All MinSun Shippers!!

OMG! guys i am so happy i just got confirm from KBS website.. they say i member of KBS now and I just voted for GHS, LMH and GHS & LMH!!! YAY!!! ^_^ and Succed!!! Mission completed!! :D

Guys please vote for GHS, LMH and MinSun on KBS website.. all you guys need is...

1. Register to the KBS website.. heres the link https://sso.kbs.co.kr/Join/Join_eng.asp

Fill your real name and your real Identification based on your social security... Don't Lie Okay!! :P

2. Sent your real ID "copy of your social security" to the email member@kbs.co.kr.. i sent my copy social security on friday and got confirm from KBS today... YAY!!

3. After you got confirm from KBS and you can Vote for GHS for Best Actress, LMH for best actor and GHS and LMH for best couple!!! hehehe,, :P

GOODLUCK GUYS!!! ;)

Please vote MinSun for best COUPLE!!! Please make LMH and GHS happy on dec 31 2009... if they could win BEST COUPLE.. not only us will be happy but our minsun too.. hehehe,,

EDIT**

Sha.. your welcome.. thanks for the video too!!! ^_^

Phanlinh... haaaiii.. thanks!!!! I'm fine and always here.. hehe.. how are you??

Sasha... YAY!!!! i just confirm from KBS and i voted for minsun.. I'm so happy!!

Lovely.. thanks for PS pics.. :D oh yea minsun spirit never give up!!! :wub:

hi dear JoonDi/MinSun friends..

thank you petitegirl/pipit for links.. i just wanna sum it all up :)

Lee Min Ho:

[Drama] Male Talent --

http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=2

[Department of Hallyu] Next Generation of Male Stars --

http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=9

Goo Hye Sun:

[Drama] Female Talent --

http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=3

[Department of Hallyu] Next Female Star --

http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=10

LMH and GHS:

[special section] Kiss of the Best Scenes This Year --

http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=11

Boys Over Flowers:

[Drama] Best Film --

http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=1

let's all VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! :wub:

Last September BOF Japan Fanmeeting

35kpwjs.jpg

2a7sodj.jpg

cr:DC

I also miss seeing this couple together :( but let's just vote and support them! thanks tracie for the innolife links!

Last September BOF Japan Fanmeeting

35kpwjs.jpg

2a7sodj.jpg

cr:DC

I also miss seeing this couple together :( but let's just vote and support them! thanks tracie for the innolife links!

love the pictures...it showed that they were smiling, on the stage together. the pictures posted before projected their unsmiling faces and serious stance..glad these pictures were now being posted.

missing minsun so much....

minho talking about hye sun @ his taiwan FM..i using google translate and he said his relationship with hyesun just noona-dongseng relationship??? :(

webby or who's can understand korea pls translte this article.thanks for advance :)

이민호 “구혜선과 친한 누나 동생, 이성감정 없다”

[타이베이(타이완)=뉴스엔 이미혜 기자]

배우 이민호가 구혜선과 친분을 밝혔다.

이민호는 12월 15일 오후 8시(현지시각) 대만(타이완) 대학체육관에서 2,000여명 규모의 대규모 팬미팅을 갖고 팬들의 궁금증을 풀어주는 Q&A 시간을 가졌다.

이민호는 팬들에게 한국 관광지로 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’(꽃남) 촬영지이기도 했던 제주도를 추천하고, 최근 스키를 즐기고 있다고 밝혔다. ‘꽃보다 남자’에 푹 빠진 한 팬은 이민호에게 “금잔디와 진짜로 사귈 생각이 없냐?”고 장난스런 질문을 던지기도.

이민호는 “구혜선씨와 사귈 생각 없냐구요? 구혜선과는 굉장히 친한 사이다. 누이 동생 같은 사이라서 이성적으로 생각한 적 없다”고 답했다. 이민호는 팬들의 소원을 들어주는 이벤트와 악수회를 진행하고 ‘마이 에브리씽(My Everything)’, ‘꽃보다 남자’를 열창해 뜨거운 환호를 받았다.

이날 이민호는 팬미팅에 앞서 타이완 웨스틴 호텔에서 가진 인터뷰에서 “구혜선이 다음 작품을 준비하는데 대본을 봐달라고 하더라”며 “장난스레 ‘난 바쁘다’고 했더니 ‘나도 더 쓸 생각없다’고 말하더라”고 드라마가 끝난 뒤에도 여전한 친분을 과시하기도 했다.

또 이민호는 “크리스마스 선물로는 여자친구를 받고 싶다”며 “나이는 크게 신경 안 쓴다. 나이는 많더라도 동안이면 된다. 솔직히 띠동갑도 상관없다. 얘기가 잘 통하는 사람, 친구처럼 편안한 사람을 만나고 싶다”고 말했다.

이미혜 macondo@newsen.com

이민호는 “구혜선씨와 사귈 생각 없냐구요? 구혜선과는 굉장히 친한 사이다. 누이 동생 같은 사이라서 이성적으로 생각한 적 없다”고 답했다. 이민호는 팬들의 소원을 들어주는 이벤트와 악수회를 진행하고 ‘마이 에브리씽(My Everything)’, ‘꽃보다 남자’를 열창해 뜨거운 환호를 받았다.

Nat Im only going to translate this part because of time but question was if he thought about dating GHS. He said that they have a close relationship. They have a noona-dongseng relationship type which why he has never thought about a relationship with her.

natali, this is what i read from one of the chinese forum, it said that minho had clarified about him and hye sun relationship and both of them is just brother and sister. He has no intention to further develop their relationship ( girl-boy relationship).. but do you believe of what minho says they are just bro and sister? hehe is up to all of you to imagine. well we should be contented as they remain as best friends, isn't it? although alot of minsun fans would like them to end up together..

Guest blooming

Hello Minsuns,

Well I guess LMH clarifies that he only treated GHS as his sister nothing more, liked those girls who were linked to him before. So GHS is part of that list now.:( I was a little bit disappointed but it's ok! I guess they're not meant for each other!! I wish them both good luck in their careers.

I really want to believe that whatever he said on the presscon is just a cover up!! I'm still Minsun fan!!!