♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest blooming

I think Minho was taking a nap when she came towards him and touched his tummy and then seems like they were holding hands and whispered something to Minho. How cute and sweet to witness that!!! They look very comfortable with each other. I hope we'll see more BTS videos of BOF like this. More sweet moments of Minsun!!!

Guest pixie_eve

gahhhh...I'm spazzing again :lol: over this new BTS moment. I wish our dear jujol or webby or bella can help us out ...I really really want to know what MINSUN are talking about :wub: I love all the screen caps! I've been playing the vid for nth time, and I get giddy every time the tummy massage is played :lol: Minhoo looked as if he's enjoying every minute of it and prolly thinking what Hyesun's gonna do with him ;) Hyesun touching his tummy was soo naughty keke..what could she have said? She's just too cute for words :wub:

I think what sets this pair apart from any other couple drama is the apparent attraction they're having but are trying to hold off by always horsing around. But attraction, ones it seethes in will never be curbed ;) keke...the BOF crew may have known from then that these two are bound to go to couple-landia by the time BOF finished :lol: The staff and everyone else seemed supportive of MINSUN ;)

Sue on GHS thread mentioned that the korean dialogue is not very clear in the BTS clip so it's hard to hear what they were saying. So we'll need to rely on Japanese translations. Calling out for Jujol, our lifesaver of the day!

I'm running out of time right now, I'm just going to translate the "most wanted" part first.

Eps 3, GHS cut

From 1:47

Narrator: What was Ku Hyesun doing?

XX : You can't do that.

XX : What are you doing?

MH : What did you say?

Staff with hat: Whispering stealthily closely to the ear what are doing?

XX (sounds like KB to me) : What the hell is this? ("this" refers to MH and HS' s "scene").

[[At this moment, MH jumps up and leaves HS alone]

XX: What were you doing?

HS: It wasn't like that…

HS: It's different from what you think.

KB: In front of everybody, what were you doing?

HS: It wasn't like that…

Narrator: If you don't give the answer quickly...(they will keep pestering you)

I'll translate the other interesting parts later.

• Thanks 1

omigod! havent seen the vid but those screen caps are to die for! they are casually holding hands and whispering and minho giving out that smile... waaah!

im gonna watch the video now and stop myself from passing out haha!

Guest pixie_eve

Hi jujol :) thanks for that brief trans...if it's not asking for too much, I hope u can also tell us wat they were bantering about when they were at the table keke ;) THanks again!!

I guess this just tells us how close MH and HS were even as early as New CAledonia, and how the staff and crew loved teasing them everytime an opportunity comes. They just had the perfect excuse to tease them when they saw HS being so intimate with MH keke ;) The holding hands and the private whispers haha..they prolly didn't know the camera was on them ;) oh btw, do u think HS was trying to give MH something that's y MH was holding her hands?

I think the staff were already aware of the "blossoming attraction" between MinSun as early as that time, that's y they love putting them on the spot and teasing them together ;)

i didn't watch the Ep 3 BTS very closely. But i don't think they were holding hands becoz that would be blatantly asking for a rumor/scandal. haha... i think HS's hands were snucked inside her sleeves but it might have been the angle of the video camera making it appear as if they were holding hands. Anyone care to verify? But she did poke his stomach. Naughty HS.

thanks jujol for translating the spazz dialogue hehe.

Yes I agree webby, it might not be very obvious if they were indeed holding hands but MH is obviously holding on to something. Look at his right fingers, they're kinda inside her sleeve? it's not the couply hand-holding but maybe he was trying to stop her from tickling/poking his tummy further? :P

Actually, there were rumours during filming rite? Some staff apparently blogged about how close both of them were. That was how it got started...? I can't imagine how much more we don't see off-cam haha

Guest petite girl

Hi minjee, mintcar, goohyesunfan... :) your welcome guys!!! :D

Hi jujol.. thanks for translations... aigoooo minsun always makes me happy everyday.. hehee..

This is to All MinSun Shippers!! I make LEE MIN HO AND GOO HYE SUN MV...

This video about the way hyesun cares for minho... I just want to tell you guys not only minho cares for hyesun but hyesun too... :wub: I hope you'll like it... ENJOY!!!! Thanks for watching!! :D

THIS VIDEO WILL BE CONTINUE..... :lol:

MH is obviously holding on to something. Look at his right fingers, they're kinda inside her sleeve? it's not the couply hand-holding but maybe he was trying to stop her from tickling/poking his tummy further? :P

I also think so. I think MH was not actually holding HS hands but looked like he was stopping HS from poking/ touching him further. And HS was indeed touching MH's belly. I really don't have any idea as to why she did that but MH didn't looked annoyed at all. In fact he was smiling (giddily?) when HS whispered something to his ear! He jumped up and left HS alone, though, after that ahjusshi (the staff with a hat on) and KB started to tease them. MH abrupt action also was questionable...He looked so enjoyed before but jumped up suddenly leaving his partner in crime to defend herself when that ahjusshi teased them. Obviously, what HS did was a bit scandalous, frankly speaking, I was a bit shocked with what I watched. But they looked darn good together. After only 1 month, they've become that intimate, imagine after 1 year...? :P

Here is another translation from the same vid (Eps 3, GHS cut)

From 0:31

MH: It’s hot, I couldn’t sleep well.

HS: I was sweating.

MH: It was so hard to sleep, I have a stiff neck, the sun is so bright...

MH: It was cool in the yatch, right?

[[MH was expressing his jealousy because HS had a chance to do filming in a yatch.]]

HS: The shooting was ON the yatch (not inside the yatch).

HS: I was ON the yatch. Under the hot sky!

From 1:03

Reporter: Is it delicious?

HS: I’m sleepy, that’s why I eat.

Reporter: You said you didn’t want to eat, but you are eating now.

HS: I also offered Minho but he said he did not want to eat.

MH is swaying his pendant.

HS: So sleepy…

thanks jujol for giving us the english translation out of your precious time. well they seems to be too close in this bts episode. lol especially hye sun's action to minho, i agree if hye sun don't explain for herself, i will be thinking that she is carrying a torch for him.

Guest tracyminsunlove

halu everyone... :)

i miss writing in this wonderful thread...

just wanna say my thoughts about this lovable couple...

the ep3 making of BOF and its translation, thanks for sharing it with us.. :)

seemed in that video minho and hyesun already close to each other..

we think they've already been acquainted even before BOF started, because of friends like ilwoo, who happened to have a cf together with hyesun?

so maybe they've hang out even before bof...waaaaah...

and then hyesun so naughty with that move she did to minho... and we're all loving it.. kekeke...

hmm...wish we could hear what hyesun whispered to minho?...waaaah...

then the interview when minho was asked about the most romantic thing he did... he said lighting 200 candles in a church and placing a ring at the end of the walkway...we notice minho wearing ring nowadays..so i think this romantic thing he did just happened recently?...and that this ring might be two...one for minho, and other one for the girl, who we all know??waaah... kekeke

i'm really happy i joined in this MinSun shipping, not only do i get news from minho and hyesun, i also gained many friends from over the globe...

thank you and good evening... :)

MinSun :wub:

halu everyone... :)

then the interview when minho was asked about the most romantic thing he did... he said lighting 200 candles in a church and placing a ring at the end of the walkway...we notice minho wearing ring nowadays..so i think this romantic thing he did just happened recently?...and that this ring might be two...one for minho, and other one for the girl, who we all know??waaah... kekeke

Sorry to cut your post trace...

I was thinking the same thing, right after I’ve seen the interview, you can see the glow in his eyes when he answered

the question, I could tell that he must really in love right now, his eyes tells everything and the way he answered the

question you can sense or feel so much tenderness in his voice. And when he said, he can't remember anything so far,

That was the only thing he remembered, that was the sweetest thing ever.. Anyway nothing is impossible.

I have a very strong faith about them.

If they wanna keep their relationship private and away from the public eyes I can’t blame them,

my only wish was at least give us some sign at least, once every month, I could not ask for more.

Guest tracyminsunlove

Sorry to cut your post trace...

I was thinking the same thing, right after I’ve seen the interview, you can see the glow in his eyes when he answered

the question, I could tell that he must really in love right now, his eyes tells everything and the way he answered the

question you can sense or feel so much tenderness in his voice. And when he said, he can't remember anything so far,

That was the only thing he remembered, that was the sweetest thing ever.. Anyway nothing is impossible.

I have a very strong faith about them.

If they wanna keep their relationship private and away from the public eyes I can’t blame them,

my only wish was at least give us some sign at least, once every month, I could not ask for more.

hello everyone, and unnie migs.... :)

minho very romantic, we really didn't expected that he's a very loving person, in his interview we saw his sincere eyes, and when he's telling about that thing, he's smiling all the time... so we must say he's really grown up as a gentleman, very romantic... and he's really in love... right now... :rolleyes:

i also agree, if minho and hyesun want to keep their relationship private, all we need are raining hints of love coming from them that would assure us that they really have feelings for each other.. and seems like this feeling is so strong, even they have busy schedules here and there, they didn't fail to surprise us... we want more, MinSun... but it's really ok if not all the time, we understand.. just take your time... B)

good day to all.. MinSun 4evr! :wub:

hello fellow minsun shippers!

something to look forward on the day after her bday.. got this from GHS' thread..

Star actors and directors have come together for “Good Downloader” event.

To bring about the correct manner in downloading and enjoying film, the “Good Downloader” campaign was introduced (Sponsors: Korean Film Festival, Anti-Piracy Council for Film) after the declaration made during the ceremony at Pusan International Film Festival. A formal event will be held at Seoul Lotte Cinema Myeongdong Avenue at 10th November.

10 significant Korea stars will come together in support for the event “Good Downloader Supporters Day”. They are Director Jang Jin and Goo Hye Sun, Director Bong Joon Ho and Won Bin, Director Park Chan-ok and Im Soo Jung, Director Park Gwang Choon and Kim Soo Ro, Lee Min Ho, Park Bo Young. There will be a total of 10 stars and directors and they will be divided into 4 teams to participate in this event.

On that day, after the screening of movies like “Our School ET”, “Mother”, “I’m A Cyborg, But It’s Ok”, “Good Morning President”, “The Cheerful Caretaker”, there will be a Q & A event held.

cr:gongjungnim.wordpress

Because I re-edited some of my translation in the GHS thread, I'm bringing this over here, at least this one question. This is from the bloggers' interview that GHS had recently (she was in her red hoodie and also went to Kim Joon's play as well on the same day)

1. Question: GHS's ideal type and her ideal marriage life?

GHS- Her ideal type continues to change said she. From appearance then to personality then to man's ability/capability then to someone who is able to understand and have consideration for her, hence her ideal continues to change. When people work in the same field, there is that constant competition/comparison of one's success, etc (basically there is always a competitive streak going on); and if working in completely different fields, that person is unable to understand that other person's line or work and what goes along with it and it could become difficult (basically she is trying to say that she would prefer a person working in the entertainment industry as that person is able to understand her line of work and all that goes along with it like the crazy working hours, schedules, kissing other people as their line of work, etc). In complete honesty and bluntly put, she said that her ex of 4 years cheated on her. (I'm assuming her ex was not in the same line of work she was- which ex I do not know?)

The highlighted part said: I do not like a person who just gives, there has to be a mutual understanding and she would like someone who is loyal.

EDIT 2: Although I think "determination" could be part of the word "capability/ability" because if one doesn't have that, how can someone fully realize their potential without any work but for the sake of purity in translating, I'm changing it.