♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

OMG!! :lol: i so wanna leave Bangkok ryt now!!!! I wanna go home!!! SHAZ,NAT,NATCZAthanks for the PM!! ill chat w/ you on weekends ill be home by then!!

and so the pictures from joonies's play are out!! i am so happy but half worried you know how harsh netizens could get! but this recent sightings needs cheers from all of us!! yippee!

MINSUN FIGHTING!!

Have a goodtime in Bangkok, pink fairy..Looking forward to our chat this weekend!

Btw, part of my message in my lats PM to you is intended for petite girl regarding her query.

Got confused.

to natcza.... OMG! you know i love your minsun blog... can i join your blog??? but i don't have blog... ottoke!!

Thanks, petite girl! You're most welcome in my blog.. As a matter of fact, you're a great part of it just like pink fairy and the rest

of our friends here (too many to mention) for the wonderful updates.

*wave* all minsun shipper :)

let's cheer up with the chouchou magazine scan :)

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/m...5de207849f9.jpg

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/m...76710b7939d.jpg

cre as labeled

Thanks so much, meow!

Btw, here the product of too much excited over last night's MinSun sighting.

I got so inspired that I made another MinSun MV in a rush..

It's a bit crazy but I find meaning for the date Oct 21 when MinSun surprised us again.

MinSun missed 2x (Sept & Oct) the 1st day of the Month "get-together"..

Here's my MV:

Guest GooHyeSunfan

hello to all :D i may not post often but i always visit this precious Minsun thread always..

to all of you guys, thanks so much for the pics, vids, reactions, updates, etc.my reaction may be a bit late but i`m aware of it since yesterday..

in the first place, Hye Sun might be expecting same scenario that really happened on KJ musical show but the good part is she still decided to go with Minho & KB mainly to give support to Kim Joon & maybe give herself some time to relax & enjoy after series of works done..on my own opinion, i think Hye Sun made a right choice for that hoodie only that the color red is easily recognizable but Hye Sun has such a pure white complexion so whatever she wears, she might easily catch everyone`s attention..this is the hoodie that looks exactly the same with what Minho wears in his new DD CF right? you would notice that she walks fast maybe really not to be easily noticed by the people but it was not made possible because Minho is close enough..i notice that at first Minho tries to be close to her as he keeps on looking at her so as maybe to protect her for whatever commotion may happen..we dont know, maybe on the part of Hye Sun, she wants that they better go to the venue separately & not together..

even older men & women were so happy & excited to see them..the guys in front of Hye Sun keep looking at her as if making sure it`s really her-love the expression on their faces..i love the reaction of the 2 girls at the back of Hye Sun..they`re very happy knowing that it`s indeed Hye Sun & F2..the place got noisy after their arrival-all eyes to them..i notice even way back BOF that Hye Sun is not a scene-stealer type..she knows where to place herself in any situation..it`s Kim Joon`s show & not theirs so better act like ordinary audiences..hope that her somewhat coldness may not be misunderstood since we barely see her smile & wave to the people around..to Minho, i wanna thank him for taking good care of our Hye Sun..just merely looking at them sitting side by side is pretty satisfying for me..hehehe

it`s very overwhelming to know that 7 months has passed since BOF ended but still you could feel that lots of people are still clamoring for the union especially of our Minsun..Hye Sun & Minho may not be expecting that they will go this far after BOF while before they used to be just ordinary actor/actress who could go anywhere they want without being chased by the fans..but now, it`s different..it`s pitiful in their part that they could not enjoy much the things that an ordinary person or even an actor/actress could do..it`s the price that`s to be paid for the fame that they have right now..it`s a sad fact but in time i know they could adjust & accept it & be used to it especially on Hye Sun`s part..she may just be in her ordinary self having those so ordinary outfits, but still people are into her adoring her every detail, appreciating all her accomplishments & supporting her all the way..

this photo really made my day..i love watching our Minsun together again..Minsun surprises us on times when we least expect it..

21aesd3.jpg

Guest pixie_eve

^ that's what I was thinking too.. I felt bad at first because they couldn't enjoy their "date"

however, I realized that they know that their presence will create a stir, but they still decided to go together meaning they're prepared to endure all that than go separately.. im happy with that thought..

i think hyesun is quite stiff because the thing they've been trying to hide is becoming clearer and clearer.. kudos to minho for handling the pressure well.. though I gotta admit, i've never seen minho quite rattled.. I could sense he wanted to walk closer with hyesun but she was just moving too fast haha!

ur so right ais :) Hyesun's stiffness made the speculations all the more evident..i think she was more conscious and concerned about being seen together than Minho. It's like MH couldn't care less what others think about them, but you can see he's anxious because of HS hehe..i think he was more worried about the way hyesun's taking the obtrusive vids and cameras than the rumors that they are stirring ;)

But as u said, they knew they will create a stir, and yet they still went :) I think there's no stopping them from enjoying each other's company and supporting their friends ... I wonder if all their outings together is a way for them to slowly and subtly tell the world that they are "together" ;) keke

I wouldn't call this a date per se. They have their managers and KB there with them. On a real date, we wouldn't be seeing them or their managers.

Regardless, I love that F4 and GHS support each other's projects. Love, love their friendship. Its real and not fake. Plus, we get to see more of GHS and LMH together.

GHS's "coldness"-- she's a very private person. She's supporting a friend and she would like to see his play with minimal fuss from fans. I once sat behind Eva Longoria, actress from Desperate Housewives, at a basketball where her then fiancee was playing in. A few people took pictures but no one approached her and she ignored everybody but her friend sitting next to her. There were a few finger pointing and whispering her way but everybody respected her wish to enjoy her private time and didn't approach her. Its not coldness but asking people to respect their privacy.

ur so right ais :) Hyesun's stiffness made the speculations all the more evident..i think she was more conscious and concerned about being seen together than Minho. It's like MH couldn't care less what others think about them, but you can see he's anxious because of HS hehe..i think he was more worried about the way hyesun's taking the obtrusive vids and cameras than the rumors that they are stirring ;)

But as u said, they knew they will create a stir, and yet they still went :) I think there's no stopping them from enjoying each other's company and supporting their friends ... I wonder if all their outings together is a way for them to slowly and subtly tell the world that they are "together" ;) keke

yeah i agree with you pixie_eve

MH seemed less care what others think about them....although sometimes he tried to follow/listen to what people surrounded him remind/tell him whenever there is hyesun, but still he can't hide his true feeling so sometimes whenever he acts, we can see his real actions.... :D that's what i like about minho....he is so gentleman to his girl.

Guest crookshanks_22

sign0077.gif Hello everyone!!!

im new in this thread. i love minsun/joondi too! Thank you all guys for all the updates, pics & vids about our dear couple! free-love-smileys-883.gif Keep it coming guys!

let's cheer up with the chouchou magazine scan :)

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/m...76710b7939d.jpg

cre as labeled

Thanks meow13 for this chouchou scan mag! Love it! For a while i thought MH's arm is wrapped around HS's waist here! Hehehe. My Minsun eyes really! anim_59.gifanim_59.gif

thanks for the magazine scan! oh dear.. good thing there's a video of that photoshoot.. looks like they didn't use the picture where LMH was giving GHS the melting stare haha!

I couldn't get over the surprise minsun sighting.. thanks for creating a vid natcza! it was awesome!

a lot of minsun sighting opportunities ahead.. ghs' bday, the commercial that they are going to shoot for good downloading and stuff, KB's movie premiere, GHS' movie premiere.. hehe!

I kind of agree with you. I think going out together publicly like that is a very good strategy for them. While they still can use BOF or F4+1 card to go out together, it's good to let the public see them together often, even though not only the two of them. It's good to let the public aware of their established friendship. Therefore, after this, if they were seen together again, with or without KB/KJ/KHJ, people won't make a big fuss about it.

I really think MH and HS's relationship, if any, is made in heaven. Just think about it, they have Kim Joon which is very supportive and thoughtful, ready to be their chaperon anytime, they also have Kim Bum who is also a good friend to Jung Il Woo, whom we all know is MH's BFF. Even if HS went to Il Woo's birthday party as MH's date one day, people would not make a fuss about it because they're used to seeing KB, HS and MH together.

Guest petite girl

Hellooo... :D

MINSUN SIMILAR FASHION STYLE :wub: :wub: hehehe.. :rolleyes:

20091015203737471.jpg1256270088_200910231255082391277501.jpg

cr: baidu.

i am so agree what you guys said pixie_eve, ais730, jujol and jujuoye.. ehehe.. :P great analysis.. :D

Meow.. thank you so much for the scan pics of minsun.. Love it.. :wub:

natcza.. hehehe thank u.. i will be there.. heehee... thanks for minsun MV.. i love it :wub:

sasha.. have a good day in bangkok.. i miss you.. :lol:

To All newbies...

welcome guys!!!! :D WE LUV MINSUN!!!

MINSUN SIMILAR FASHION STYLE

Very close! Look at both t-shirts, it's not the regular cotton t-shirts. The fabric is Lycra or Spandex-like. It's very smooth and pleasant to touch. The cardigans also look very similar, except MH's cardigan looks like worn wool cardigan. The naughty side of me thinks that it's the same cardigan. But HS washed the cardigan using washing machine and tumble dried (using electrical dryer) it, that's why it turns like that :P . But no, MH's cardigan is short while HS's is long, much longer.

Before this, we saw HS in MH's style, but now it's the other way round. They really know how to drive us nut!

Hello everyone!

Webby, you are too cute! Nice work - it really looks real.

I tried to hold myself back from posting. But, these two really makes me smile for miles and miles... :D I agree with everyone...it's good to know that no matter what the public's reaction is, they still stand strong in their frienships (F4 and HS). If HS/MH are indeed together, that would just be the icing on the cake. As MH said once before, he would choose friendship over love first...(tell me if I'm wrong).

So, to everyone who posted their opinions, pics, vids, photoshops,siggys, many, many Thanks! XoXo

Have to add my 2 cents too! Hehe I think HS just wanted to be low profile that day. She wasn't exactly unsmiling in that photo with MH and KB in the front :D. Me thinks she's just not too comfortable with too many eyes on her.

Sharing this delicious nugget from Baidu, this renajaney shared that what her friend saw in Taiwan (Jing Hua Cheng) back in May:

HS was walking in front of MH when they went to the mall for the fan meet but HS was so overwhelmed by the crowds that she turned back to MH. MH promptly led the way for her.

在台湾,去京华城那次,我朋友刚好看到两人进京华城,也是hs走前面,遇到前方很多人,吓到马上回头找MH,MH马上前开路,

作者:renajaney

So I think it's almost MH's habit to look out for her heheh....

Guest petite girl

Hello All MinSun shippers!!! :D

Hi webby.. I really LOVE your fanart.. :wub: hehehe.. OMG! it's awesome girl!!! :D

Hi mintcar.. yeah it's quite similar... btw are you member on baidu??

Hi shaz... OMG!!! thank you sooooo much for the news... that's really makes me happy.. i love u shaz! :wub:

To all MinSun shippers..

I make LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV again... hehehe.. This video all about MinSun @ Kim Joon musical... :lol: I hope you'll like it!! ENJOY!!!

oh just saw on HS's thread that she has 5 puppies! And she named them all after food hahah...so cute..hmmm I hope there're enough pink doggy clothes from Harajuku to go around hahah

http://tvzonebbs6.media.daum.net/griffin/d...p;searchValue=5

Based on this above, a possible explaination for GHS's lack of jovialness displayed at the play was because she had a sore throat. (which would also explain why Kim Bum was passing to her orange juice)

Apparently she had a sore throat since the performance at Daegu (Isao's concert?),. she had an interview (in that red sweatshirt) which would be aired on star news and went straight to Kim Joon's play.

The netizens applaud the loyalty and deep friendship that all of them have despite their very busy schedules.

I can commiserate as I'm definitely under the weather myself and I am definitely very miserable right now!

I'm bringing this over because I doubt she was not happy about the cameras but because she is sick as well.

I think we can all relate to how she must feel and would definitely not be in the mood to deal with screaming/chasing fans with cameras and the like.

Guest smooch_g

I miss JunDi..Here's some reminiscin..
;)

yeah....miss them soooo bad....

when will minho go back to Korea ? hope to see them both again....together at any event :)

i am quite disturbed when he was interviewed at this recent trip to Taiwan, when he was asked if he has girlfriend, he said NO.

of course i understand that even if he is really dating with hyesun, he would still say no.....