♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest petite girl

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T CONTROL MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! SOOO MUCH GOOD NEWS FOR ALL MINSUN SHIPPERS HERE!!! ^_^

OMG!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS HERE!!! hahaha... :lol: Makes me feel HAPPY!!!!

NOW... I HAVE CONFIDENCE..... LMH AND GHS want us know that... Maybe they want to say like this..

Hi all Min Sun Shippers... We're just FINE now... Don't worry about us... We don't want to make minsun shippers down soo we gave you some signals... We're already LOVER now.. Time will tell... :rolleyes: (hehehe.. sorry guys.. i'm a bit crazy over them.. cuz i'm sooooo HAPPY right now... words can't explain it.. ahahaha :lol: )

I absolutely LOVE LMH's CYWORLD background music.... OMG!! Jason Mraz... ehem ehem.. jason mraz is someone's favorite music).. ahahaha... :lol::wub: or maybe HE READ this thread cuz i said i want LUCKY by jason mraz became my background music... hahaha.. :huh::o:lol:

Guest flower pot

MinSun sisters... OH WOW! THIS IS WHAT? the third or fourth time that Minho and Hyesun updated their cyworlds at the same time? i think it can't be coincidence anymore...

and once again, i got giddy because i remembered Hyesun's interview before when she was asked about her favorite albums and her number one pick was DUNDUDUNDUN...

I quote:

So, here is Goo Hye Sun’s playlist. These are the list of music/songs that she listens to in her time off or on vacation.

1. Jason Mraz’ “We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things”

“To call it ‘cool’ is not quite correct….I think of it more as music that ‘empties’ 1%. I like that it does not emphasize too much of one emotion whether it is happy or sad. His music opens up for me this 1% space that I can freely enter to become engrossed in my own thoughts. Of course, I also enjoy listening to music that makes me fall deeply into the artist-created emotion, but I also think it enjoyable to listen to music that gives me the space to observe my own feelings and thoughts. Jason Mraz’ ‘we sing, we dance, we steal things’ has a feel of “pop”, but it is also a balanced mixture of different yet detailed musical genres that relax and comfort the listener.”

This extraordinary musician may actually provide Goo Hye Sun with the best vacation-like break when she must digest and deal with the tight and hectic schedule. GHS recommends Jason Mraz’ “lucky” as the best track to give her that 1% room to be in her own soothing space.

AND YES, A BEAUTIFUL MESS IS A PART OF THIS PARTICULAR JASON MRAZ ALBUM... :love:

I love the songs meaning about how the subject of the song has such extremes as temperament and yet that's one of the things that the singer likes about her... No matter if he gets hurt sometimes by her words or her bluntness, he takes it like it is and he still continues loving her because its who she is... :wub:

Another thing that i found spazz inducing was how the lyrics go at the end of the song...

but it's nice today

Oh, the wait was so worth it.

Which made me remember Minho's Beatitude during the Taiwan interview where he said "BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO WAIT" when it comes to his relationships... hehehe!

Today's Hanadan BTS 23 now out...

It's once again made for MinSun shippers like us, because we once again get a glimpse of the undongseng like Minho scolding Hyesun and Hyesun acting girly and doing aegyo in front of Minho...

41239551.png

I love how she was complaining about him manhandling her and how he's downplaying it and saying sorry... hehehe!

Hyesun's playing up to Minho to the max... LOL

Minho is scolding Hyesun and acting cool but can't take his eyes off her... hehehe!

20706919.png

The staring is really part and parcel of any MinSun BTS...

50486436.png

They just have so much fun together!

98691531.png

A perfect description of Minho's ideal girl/relationship... someone whom he can bicker and have fun with just like they're the best of friends... :)

Guest flower pot

From GHS's thread credit to susamerica...

Translation of HYD BTS EPISODE 23 from MNET

@0.55, It is the BOF scene where Jandi loudly invites JP to go and play with her. JP puts his hand over her mouth to stop her yelling. A staff person tells HS that her nose is red. Jandi agrees and says that MH was too rough with her and hurt her nose making it red and she feels as if she is going to have a nose bleed and that her nose is swollen. She tells the camera pouting and is looking at herself in the mirror for the redness.

(don't you agree that this sort of act is something that us girls normally do to a boyfriend/crush if we want attention or if we're playing around with them?) :D

MH, in an upset voice, tells HS that she has a constant habit of making him feel guilty towards her.

(and this is exactly the sort of way a boyfriend would react after or when a lovers quarrel starts... hahaha!

MINHO-YA! Why are you affected?) LOL

@1:30, HS is again complaining that her jaws and the bottom part of her face hurt a lot.

@1:37 HS complains directly to MH and MH really looks upset now and says AISH at HS who is still checking her face for any sign of bruise in front of MH when he is being groomed for the scene. (He looks upset for real somehow!)

@1:51, MH again makes the sound of frustration with a hint of smile on his face as if he is so used to HS making him feel bad.

(I think Minho has accepted his fate that Hyesun always nags at him for not taking care of her enough... Gosh! this reminds me so much of the meaning behind BEAUTIFUL MESS which Minho posted on his CY... that even if sometimes she irritates him, he still likes her a lot...

I just remembered, didn't Hyesun say in her interview about her exes how she's greedy for their time if she's a relationship and they say she's needy that's why the relationship doesn't last?

You're the kind of girl who can take down a man,

And lift him back up again

You are strong but you're needy,

Humble but you're greedy

Fits her to a T... hehehe!)

@1:52 they seem to finish the scene well.

@3:00 MH and HS are joking and smiling again at the filming site where Jandi says good-bye to JP. MH was explaining the scene and he also says that he has not had time to eat dinner so he has no strength in his legs when he has to chase the bus after Jandi.

Pixie, "would not look" didn't do justice to his faithfulness. According to the japanese interpretor, once he likes someone, other girls do not get into his eyes/eyesight (literal translation). Meaning that, even if his eyes were on a girl, that girl's face doesn't reflect in his system. I don't know what did he actually say, that lady interpretor might have exaggerated what MH said, she might have been biased to MH :D

I think yes. I think he has already found the girl he likes...whether they are already an item, or not yet, this one, we can never tell.

As promised, a re-clarification of the translation- [Literal Translation]: when I fall in love with someone. no other person comes into my eyes.

MH, in an upset voice, tells HS that she has a constant habit of making him feel guilty towards her.

I found the japanese subtitle is more interesting:

MH "You are really expert in making someone feels sorry/guilty, don't you?"

(I wonder how many times Jandi made Junpyo felt sorry....enough to make him said like that (expert)).

@1:30, HS is again complaining that her jaws and the bottom part of her face hurt a lot.

I really love how HS called Junpyo here...sounds so girly and spoilt. Did not look like a noona at all.

And the way MH said "AISHH!!", how could a dongseng scolded a noona like that.

(I think Minho has accepted his fate that Hyesun always nags at him for not taking care of her enough... Gosh! this reminds me so much of the meaning behind BEAUTIFUL MESS which Minho posted on his CY... that even if sometimes she irritates him, he still likes her a lot...

Agree!!!!!!

oh, i luv hanadan 23 :x:X thanks l0s3r :)

thanks FP, yr post always make me feel exciting. omg, have never seen JD like that. she keeps complaining to JP. although normally, she tends to act like a kid beside him. he he :rolleyes:

nqsosp.jpg

Looks like she's geared up to give a flying kick to Sandara in the new Cass CF. I think her image here fits to be a 'third person' in the CF.

Perhaps she wants to show the CF producer that she also fit into their concept. And who knows maybe HS will play MH's GF in the next Cass CF...(hopeful)

Guest pallycute

MinSun sisters... OH WOW! THIS IS WHAT? the third or fourth time that Minho and Hyesun updated their cyworlds at the same time? i think it can't be coincidence anymore...

really 4th time? Can you give me the exact time? Everytime they update their cyworld at the same time

pink fairy: thats to much to be coincidence. I just concentrated on the bracelets, they are so similar and now I c that they are wearing the same shirt also :huh:

:rolleyes:

Those weren't the same shirts.

Guest flower pot

really 4th time? Can you give me the exact time? Everytime they update their cyworld at the same time

I said 3rd or 4th time...

1. Hyesun updated her cyworld with this pic last April 26th

0246o.jpg

and Minho updated May 3rd with his Vogue photo and the song Brave by Jennifer Lopez

The last update that Minho did before that was January and Hyesun February

2. Hyesun updated her cyworld last June for Minho's bday and Minho changed his song choice to My Everything by Michael Buble almost at the same time.

3. and lastly that cyworld posting mentioned at the previous page.

(don't you agree that this sort of act is something that us girls normally do to a boyfriend/crush if we want attention or if we're playing around with them?) :D

(and this is exactly the sort of way a boyfriend would react after or when a lovers quarrel starts... hahaha!

MINHO-YA! Why are you affected?) LOL

I totally agree with you, flowerpot! I was just thinking that his reaction is exactly what I would expect from my Significant Other if I start playing the 'whine -- you are not treating me right -- pout' card, definitely not what you would expect from a male co-worker/friend. In the first place, I wouldn't be whining/pouting with them. Hehe..just me wishin' and hopin'.. :P

GHS recommends Jason Mraz’ “lucky” as the best track to give her that 1% room to be in her own soothing space.

A perfect description of Minho's ideal girl/relationship... someone whom he can bicker and have fun with just like they're the best of friends... :)

Thanks for the wonderful MinSun analysis, flowerpot.

Can't help but listen to GHS's choice of the song

I love the lyrics and I'm so elated to see the line

"I'M LUCKY IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND"

"Lucky" Lyrics

Do you hear me?

I'm talking to you

Across the water

Across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky

Oh my, baby, I'm trying

Boy, I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes

waiting for a love like this

Everytime we say goodbye

I wish we had one more kiss

I'll wait for you

I promise you, I will

Lucky we're in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

So I'm sailing through the sea

To an island where we'll meet

You'll hear the music fill the air

I'll put a flower in your hair

Through the breezes, through the trees

Move so pretty, You're all I see

As the world keeps spinning 'round

You hold me right here, right now

I'm lucky we're in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

Looks like she's geared up to give a flying kick to Sandara in the new Cass CF. I think her image here fits to be a 'third person' in the CF.

Perhaps she wants to show the CF producer that she also fit into their concept. And who knows maybe HS will play MH's GF in the next Cass CF...(hopeful)

flying kick dara -haha.. :D

guys, we will pray in unity that there will be a next project for MINSUN.. :rolleyes:

take care all of you!

MINSUN for life! :rolleyes:

Guest blooming

Good morning Minsun addicts!!!

Any news about them??? I miss them together so much!!! I hope they will make another drama or movie soon!!!

Ciao,

Blooming

just want to remind you guys pls dont post anything about minsun in hyesun or minho thread.because korean movies & drama mod just remind minho thread not to spam about minsun.we must take care about minho or hyesun thread coz we dont want mod closed their thread :)

just share about minsun news,pictures,or anything in this thread :D

thanks for you guys understanding ^_^