♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

actually not just junpyo and jandi, but the f4 are a playful bunch. i remember reading one news in chinese somewhere (i saved the passage but don't have the news source but it was before they aired this scene), it was when they were filming gaeul and yijung's almost kiss scene. And that almost kiss scene had 19 NGs, breaking the filming NG record previously held by hyunjoong which was 17 NGs (it wasn't mentioned for which scene). Well the reason behind it is becoz the rest of the F4 and jandi were watching them film and wrecking havoc. Kim soeun who played gaeul has never had a boyfriend and also has not had her first kiss during that time. So during filming junpyo, jihoo, woobin and jandi were teasing them saying "it's her first kiss","be gentle bummie","u have to take responsibility","kiss her", making it extremely embarrassing for the two that were filming.

I have never seen a korean source to this news and have also not read any translated version in English. but if it were true, it shows how impish the group are, including jandi and junpyo. I wonder if they get similar treatment when they filmed theirs, or they were just lucky the rest weren't around.

edit: shaz, thanks for the bit of news. I shall paste the japanese part here in case those fluent in the language are interested:

ク・ヘソンかジュンくん

どっちかがインタビューに

答えてるときにミノくんが

飛んでる虫を掴むような

動きをしたんです 笑

で、インタビュー答え終わった

あとに、どうしたんですか?て

ユミさんが聞いたら

『いや、ヘソンssiの前に

埃が舞っていたので取ったんです』

(もちろん韓国語)

source: http://blog.crooz.jp/usr/113r/0604y/show_a...d=on&no=301

cr: baidu

参加昨天见面会的日饭后记) An account from a Japanese fan

具惠善或金俊在回答问题时,敏浩一直作出好象抓虫子的动作 笑

When Hyesun or Joon were being asked some questions, Minho was seen to be doing a strange action, as if he was catching worms in the air (laughs) <== not sure it's meant that Minho laughed or fan laughed

然后在采访结束后,主持人问敏浩在干吗时,After the interview, the host asked Minho what he was doing

他回答说:因为惠善面前有灰尘在飞,所以我帮忙掸掉。Minho answered that he was trying to get rid of dust particles flying in front of Hyesun.

(当然是用韩语说的。)Of course all this was said in Korean

source: anonymous poster on baidu

japanese site: http://blog.crooz.jp/usr/113r/0604y/show_a...d=on&no=301

=============================================

ok I know I shouldnt post this since there's no source but we're so starved for something from Japan i thought I should put it up. I presume Minho must have been on HS's side when the interviewing went on. Also the fan must have been too distracted by Minho's actions to rem who (HS or KJ) was being interviewed haha.

Catching dust for her?! :blink:

A presumably harmless action but it puts me right at ease that everything is A-OK with them two :)

Guest blooming

Hello,

I read on either GHS or LMH forum that KHJ has infected with "swine flu". How sad... I hope he'll be ok though. I'm afraid that the rest of the BOF cast might be infected too!! I hope not!!! Let's pray for his fast recovery......

blooming

Goo Hye Sun & F3 (Min Ho, Kim Joon, Kim Hyun Joong) at FM in Japan 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY3ZsLlJOXs

MINSUN - LQ? <_<

take a look guys & say what. :rolleyes:

still, MINSUN for life! :D

Hi KISfanatastic,

I think so too!! It seems like GHS trying to avoid Minho. Did you see that she left right away after the bow and not even waiting or looking back at F3. I hope this just an "LQ". I miss seeing them next to each other and looking at each other and smiling. I wonder what happened??

Hello,

I read on either GHS or LMH forum that KHJ has infected with "swine flu". How sad... I hope he'll be ok though. I'm afraid that the rest of the BOF cast might be infected too!! I hope not!!! Let's pray for his fast recovery......

blooming

Hi KISfanatastic,

I think so too!! It seems like GHS trying to avoid Minho. Did you see that she left right away after the bow and not even waiting or looking back at F3. I hope this just an "LQ". I miss seeing them next to each other and looking at each other and smiling. I wonder what happened??

Hi blooming :D

thanks for the info. but im more sad of what i saw in the video :(

i hope & PRAY its an LQ, not the Last goodbye! <_<

Guest blooming

Hi blooming :D

thanks for the info. but im more sad of what i saw in the video :(

i hope & PRAY its an LQ, not the Last goodbye! <_<

Hi,

I hope not!! Why they both avoiding looking each other especially minho.:((

blooming

Guest pixie_eve

MINSUN is taking me on a roller coaster ride keke.. Yesterday, i was so over myself with giddiness bcoz of the hanadan bts 22..waaahhh they were so cute! Minhoo was like a boyfriend denied of his kiss ;) he was pissed wd HS shying away from his kiss that he downplayed all their kiss scenes saying it was just another task, no feelings wahaha..but the ironic thing is, he's saying all their kisses doesn't mean a thing to him and yet he knows every kiss they ever had, and the places where they kissed -- and the way he enumerated it was like he knows it by heart :lol: Minhoo hahaha... no wonder Hyesun made a face after MH enumerated their kiss scenes :lol: Minhoo's sarcasm over their kisses belied his true feelings hehehe i think he is too transparent for us not to see wat's really playing on in his mind keke ;)

So, i was feeling as if i was in cloud nine yesterday when i saw the JApanese fancam and MH and HS pic from the event - the 2nd activity on the 6th. They were avoiding each other's eyes waaaaa...Y?? :lol: i think something happened between the 1st activity and the 2nd, coz in d 1st fanmeet (where they both wore black) they seemed alright. They smiled a lot and u can somehow see dat familiar glint in their eyes ;) HS was even leaning too closely on MH during the photo opp, but on d 2nd meet :( waaaa we see HS and MH give out stiff smiles and HS even looked angry keke.. i wonder wat happened?? I hope it's something they have ironed out. I wouldn't want to see them fall apart even if they're "just friends" keke ;) ;)

Guest blooming

MINSUN is taking me on a roller coaster ride keke.. Yesterday, i was so over myself with giddiness bcoz of the hanadan bts 22..waaahhh they were so cute! Minhoo was like a boyfriend denied of his kiss ;) he was pissed wd HS shying away from his kiss that he downplayed all their kiss scenes saying it was just another task, no feelings wahaha..but the ironic thing is, he's saying all their kisses doesn't mean a thing to him and yet he knows every kiss they ever had, and the places where they kissed -- and the way he enumerated it was like he knows it by heart :lol: Minhoo hahaha... no wonder Hyesun made a face after MH enumerated their kiss scenes :lol: Minhoo's sarcasm over their kisses belied his true feelings hehehe i think he is too transparent for us not to see wat's really playing on in his mind keke ;)

So, i was feeling as if i was in cloud nine yesterday when i saw the JApanese fancam and MH and HS pic from the event - the 2nd activity on the 6th. They were avoiding each other's eyes waaaaa...Y?? :lol: i think something happened between the 1st activity and the 2nd, coz in d 1st fanmeet (where they both wore black) they seemed alright. They smiled a lot and u can somehow see dat familiar glint in their eyes ;) HS was even leaning too closely on MH during the photo opp, but on d 2nd meet :( waaaa we see HS and MH give out stiff smiles and HS even looked angry keke.. i wonder wat happened?? I hope it's something they have ironed out. I wouldn't want to see them fall apart even if they're "just friends" keke ;) ;)

Hi pixie_eve,

Did you watched the video of GHS and F3? They both far apart and not even looking at each other. After LMH finished talking GHS hurried and left first from the stage and not even looking at the F3. If you see all the pictures of both of them you will notice that they are really avoiding looking at each other and it looks very weird and too obvious that something is going on between them compare to their previous fan meetings. Both of them looks cold especially GHS. I hope they will patch up soon and don't end their friendship that way. It's sad!!! I really like them to be together in real life....

Guest MeiLin83

Thanks Minjee for the link. Oh My God!!! I'm dying...I'm dying of happiness.

Below are rough translations of the BTS, based on the Japanese transcription.

@ 3:37 The PD (if I'm not mistaken) said that MH's nose is big. The problem is only that. Then they both laughed.

I'm really sorry to cut your post short but there are a few mistakes in the translations.

@3:12 - HS: They always come when we're doing this kind of thing (꼭 이럴때만 오시더라...), which basically means the BTS crew are always there to shoot the lovey-dovey (kiss) scenes.

@3:14 - MH: They're gonna ask again on how it was too... @3:16 - HS: How was it? (Acting like the reporter/BTS crew..like how they would ask)

@3:17 - MH: It's fine now. This is the fourth time.

@3:20 - HS: Oh really? Why?

@3:23 - MH: It's the fourth time so there isn't much reaction/feeling (I'm guessing on this b/c I can't hear that one word he's saying.)

@3:25 - HS: How is it the fourth time?

@3:26 - MH: It's the fourth time. On the road, the cabin, the swings and right now is the fourth. (Listen~you can hear HS's "Mmm" after MH counting down each place...hehe cute ^_^ )

@3:35 - Just the look on HS's face. Like she's saying "Mmm...he kept count..."

@3:38 - HS: Director (PD), what's the matter with you?! Really..

@3:42 - HS: Did you hear what he said? MH: No.. HS: Ehee...you know Jandi likes it.

I'm just realizing that most of the translations are right, it's just the timing is off.

Was the translations based on a different version of the BTS vid?

Anyways, I realized this after I was finished with the translations so I will still be posting. ^_^

Hi,

I hope not!! Why they both avoiding looking each other especially minho.:((

blooming

hello every one :D

try to watch the video again, - LMH try to glimpse at the directipn pf GHS :angry:

i've read in 'feeding my addiction blog' that LMH & GHS sung.. :D

we just have to wait for the upcoming pics of our beloved MINSUN :rolleyes:

hello pixie :D

yes, i've noticed also.. ;)

I love them & all of us here as well.

lets pray for them :)

----------------------------

hi every one :D

i love to be here :lol:

LMH arrived in korea from japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpCael9YXFw

well, he looked tired & kind of sad <_<

probably, got stress (hehehehe) with GHS avoidance??!! <_<

090908gimpo01.jpg

LMH - back in korea from japan :rolleyes:

Hi pixie_eve,

Did you watched the video of GHS and F3? They both far apart and not even looking at each other. After LMH finished talking GHS hurried and left first from the stage and not even looking at the F3. If you see all the pictures of both of them you will notice that they are really avoiding looking at each other and it looks very weird and too obvious that something is going on between them compare to their previous fan meetings. Both of them looks cold especially GHS. I hope they will patch up soon and don't end their friendship that way. It's sad!!! I really like them to be together in real life....

we can say then - that there's something LQ???

we just have to pray.. we dont want them to fall apart :D

MINSUN for life! :D

Guest keczianthei

i believe parts 1 and 2 have been posted here..

i also believe the creator of the vid herself posted in this thread..

(but i could be wrong, it could be under HS or MH's thread.. :lol:)

well anyways, here's JEALOUSY Part III..

♥ click me ♥

Guest blooming

JAPAN VIDEO

@0:32-0:47 obsrve the smirk on minho's face? i wonder why? and it seems theres really tension between our MINSUN..or could I b wrong? hehe..

Hi pink fairy,

Waahhhhhhhh! What's happening to minsun??? I've noticed minho's face too!! But my gosh, Hyesun is so pretty like an angel came down from heaven....I hope there's more videos.