♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest petite girl

OMG! OMG! OMG! news about minsun!!! :lol:

Soo i talked with HoSun shippers on HoSun baidu tonite... they said that on japan news..

the host asked GHS which japanese actor she admire and she said TAKUYA KIMURA... and for me and HoSun shippers said TAKUYA KIMURA look alike someone named.............. LEE MIN HO!!!! :P:lol:

and the most important... someone on baidu research about takuya kimura and shizuka kudo (Takuya's wife) and Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun's age diference..... and you know what MinSun Shippers.. they both have the same age difference ( 2 years and 7 month) :o:o OMG!! isn't amazing??? even Shizuka kudo is older than takuya kimura and goo hye sun is older than lee minho.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't it amazing??!!! :o:lol: welll at least for me... :P

here's the calculate..

takuya kimura was born on November 13, 1972

shizuka kudo was born on April 14,1970

difference age is 2 years and 7 months...

lee min ho was born on june 22, 1987

goo hye sun was born on November 9,1984

difference age also 2 years and 7 months...

OMG!!!! I think it's very rare that two couple have the same age difference ( i know LMH and GHS not really a real couple but for me they real.. haha.. )

and what i want to say is GOD made LMH and GHS to be SOULMATE at least will be like takuya and shizuka to be HUSBAND AND WIFE.... hahaha.... :lol: that's my wish!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest blooming

Hello everyone,

I read this from minho thread. Who is he letteing go?? I hope not Hyesun. :((

blooming

QUOTE (munoz09 @ Sep 6 2009, 09:40 PM) *

have you seen the new BGM of minho in his personal cyworld "The last Goodbye" if you look at the lyrics seems as he is breaking up with someone...or letting go

Guest ninimarlina

Soo i talked with HoSun shippers on HoSun baidu tonite... they said that on japan news..

the host asked GHS which japanese actor she admire and she said TAKUYA KIMURA... and for me and HoSun shippers said TAKUYA KIMURA look alike someone named.............. LEE MIN HO!!!! :P:lol:

and the most important... someone on baidu research about takuya kimura and shizuka kudo (Takuya's wife) and Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun's age diference..... and you know what MinSun Shippers.. they both have the same age difference ( 2 years and 7 month) :o:o OMG!! isn't amazing??? even Shizuka kudo is older than takuya kimura and goo hye sun is older than lee minho.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't it amazing??!!! :o:lol: welll at least for me... :P

here's the calculate..

takuya kimura was born on November 13, 1972

shizuka kudo was born on April 14,1970

difference age is 2 years and 7 months...

lee min ho was born on june 22, 1987

goo hye sun was born on November 9,1984

difference age also 2 years and 7 months...

OMG!!!! I think it's very rare that two couple have the same age difference ( i know LMH and GHS not really a real couple but for me they real.. haha.. )

and what i want to say is GOD made LMH and GHS to be SOULMATE at least will be like takuya and shizuka to be HUSBAND AND WIFE.... hahaha.... :lol: that's my wish!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest petite girl

Hello everyone,

blooming

QUOTE (munoz09 @ Sep 6 2009, 09:40 PM) *

have you seen the new BGM of minho in his personal cyworld "The last Goodbye" if you look at the lyrics seems as he is breaking up with someone...or letting go

Awwwww don't worry girl... is not a sad song at all... :P

here's the lyric....

"The Last Goodbye"

Ain't no headlights on the road tonight

Everybody here is sleeping tight

Ain't nobody gonna find us here

We'll disappear

There's a dancer in the arms of love

And he's dancing on the sky above

And the truth is that we'll never know where love will flow

Aim high

Shoot low

(Gotta aim high, shoot low baby)

Ain't nobody here to make it right

Cos we couldn't seem to find a way, for love to stay

If you had another night to give

I would have another night to live

But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye

(The last goodbye)

Is it cloudy where you are tonight?

Are the neon lights shining bright?

Are you looking for a place to stay to get away? (can't get away)

And the days are horses down the hill,

Running fast and there's no time to kill

Aim high

Shoot low

(Gotta aim high, shoot low baby)

(The last goodbye)

If I could do it over

I'd do it all again (again)

And if I got one more chance I wouldn't change a thing

Aim high

Shoot low

(Aim high, shoot low baby)

Ain't no headlights on the road tonight (tonight)

Ain't nobody here to make it right (make it right)

I would have another night to live (night to live)

Ain't nobody here to make it right (make it right)

Cos we couldn't seem to find a way, for love to stay (...stay)

If you had another night to give (night to give)

I would have another night to live (night to live)

read this part of the last godbye lyric...

We'll disappear

maybe minho just want to say to everybody via song that

hey... right now... i'm hanging out with hyesun tonite in beautiful place here in japan.. and we're disappear and everyone didn't know about this and there's a dancer in the arms of our love..... :lol:

i want to cheer you up!! if you listen song "the last goodbye by atomic kitten".. it's really cheerful song!!! :D

Guest honeypia

^ thanks sis for explaining us that another side of the song. the title is quite misleading. i was also actually reading the lyrics for the nth time and i find it 50-50..the lyrics talks about seclusion, and getting far from the crowd imho. but the title was confusing really.

Oh, wow! I absolutely love this news and your analysis, petite girl! ;)

I checked on Takuya Kimura, I must say he really has a resemblance to Lee Min Ho but of course

our Min Ho is still better looking. ;) I would also like to believe that this is another hint from Hye Sun. :lol:

Here's a photo of TAKUYA KIMURA

I love LMH's choice of song. Here's a link:

Thanks, for the lyrics, petite girl. Your posts really made my day errr..night? whatever time it is now.. love it! ;)

As early as now, I'm already looking forward to your upcoming MinSun MV featuring this song and BOF Premium event photos -- but no pressure :P ... It would be great if there would be one. Thanks!

Guest flower pot

Actually the song is subject to interpretation but to me it's about a person who's been brokenhearted who is getting into a new relationship and she's assuring that new person in her life that if they fall in love or get together, she's never gonna be the one to say goodbye... or the goodbyes won't be coming from her...

I don't want to sound too technical but i'd like to explain some parts of the song as i understood it...

We'll disappear

To me this verse speaks about finding a place where it can just be the two of them... a place which is away from the prying eyes of other people where they can be alone, just the two of them together...

The dancer dancing in the arms of love might pertain to emotions that are just starting to blossom but at this stage they don't know where those feelings would take them...

Aim high

Shoot low

They're aiming for the best but taking things one step at a time...

They've been in past relationships were it didn't work out and they're looking for the right person who could make everything right but they've found none...

But in this verse, she's probably found that person in the new relationship and she's asking him if he's ready to take a chance again then she can take another chance too and rest assured that she'll never be the one to say goodbye...

If I could do it over

In the end, even if they've been hurt so many times, they'd still love and love again and take that risk and they wouldn't change a thing even if that's the case...

And yes, when i read through the lyrics i remembered how Minho and Hyesun both came from very bad relationships and maybe, just maybe... Minho is giving reassurance to Hyesun about how she can put her faith in him and take a chance with him, and he's not the one who's gonna say goodbye...

Kind of ties up to his Blessed are those who wait answer that he gave out doncha think? hehe!

KIMUTAKU can pass for Minho's older brother... hahaha!

Thank you fp for dissecting the lyrics. Atomic Kitten's The Last Goodbye has always been one of my fav songs and I've always associated it with heartbreak, so to know he put it in his cyworld, AFTER she posted her song. that didn't settle well for me. But your take on the lyrics is totally plausible.

Another thing I noticed, at 1st I was quite dissapointed to see them sitting/standing so far away from each other, but if you look at the pics closely, when they were posing for pictures, they gravitated towards each other, and here she really was pressing her body up on him. She was totally putting her weight on her right leg, and in turn, him. I think if he moved, she would have stumbled.

dbjpug.jpg

They just don't give the 'we're awkward with each other' vibe here. As we know, her works have always been related to her past bad relationships so I believe instead of taking it as a sad song maybe it's a song for him to prove that he won't leave her.

Guest Falling

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie but i am a fan of MINSUN, nice to meet all

Thank Petite girl for your information. It's so amazing.

I feel there's something difference between Minsun this time. They seem not happy with each other like previous times.

Anyway, I hope that it's my feeling ;)

I

Another thing I noticed, at 1st I was quite dissapointed to see them sitting/standing so far away from each other, but if you look at the pics closely, when they were posing for pictures, they gravitated towards each other, and here she really was pressing her body up on him. She was totally putting her weight on her right leg, and in turn, him. I think if he moved, she would have stumbled.

http://i26.tinypic.com/dbjpug.jpg

They just don't give the 'we're awkward with each other' vibe here. As we know, her works have always been related to her past bad relationships so I believe instead of taking it as a sad song maybe it's a song for him to prove that he won't leave her.

I agree that their subtle body language speak volumes of how comfortable they really are. It's just like in the SS501 concert, at some angles u can see their arms resting comfortably, skin on skin but they dont move away. kekekeke......

I love how they look like as if they are getting married in a gothic ceremony, flanked by 2 groomsmen. No doubt their wardrobe were coordinated but the rightness of the picture, you just cant help looking at the perfect 2...sigh....be still my heart!

yes, i've always thought minho looked a LOT like Kimu Taku in the early BOF episodes, most especially so in the bar scene in episode 3. But Kimu Taku is a big name in the Japanese industry and the lady killer for lots of years. I love his works too (if only minho and hyesun can do a korean version of "Long Vacation" or even "Love Generation"..... but Kimu Taku is not exactly the family man due to various rumors after his marriage. Minho will be much much better...

I totally love that couple black outfit (wedding couple?? lol) and the two groomsmen in white (bummie and kim joon). I know this is a joondi thread, but i have to scream 'bummie looks so cute'.. keke..

You can see through the lighting in one of the pics (may be posted on HS's thread) where her hair extensions start.

So as not to spam, my joondi shipping all started with this:

1z6dstf.jpg

The penetrating look by MH and the taken aback hand gesture by HS as she receives the love signals. omo!

When HS's was asked about the F4 during the recent japan promotion, she said of Lee minho that his manners were good and he took care of things well. I kinda wish one day her answer will be: he has good manners and is a loyal person.

Found this very nice JunDi MV:

I wish this would be GHS's answer to LMH's Last Goodbye..

The lyrics seem to capture MinSun's current situation and even their hurts in the past.

"What About Now"

Shadows fill an empty heart

As love is fading,

From all the things that we are

But are not saying.

Can we see beyond the scars

And make it to the dawn?

Change the colors of the sky.

And open up to

The ways you made me feel alive,

The ways I loved you.

For all the things that never died,

To make it through the night,

Love will find you.

What about now?

What about today?

What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?

What if our love never went away?

What if it's lost behind words we could never find?

Baby, before it's too late,

What about now?

The sun is breaking in your eyes

To start a new day.

This broken heart can still survive

With a touch of your grace.

Shadows fade into the light.

I am by your side,

Where love will find you.

What about now?

What about today?

What if our love, it never went away?

What about now?

Now that we're here,

Now that we've come this far,

Just hold on.

There is nothing to fear,

For I am right beside you.

For all my life,

I am yours.

What about now?

What about today?

What about now?

What about today?

What about now?

Not too sure if this would be a consolation to folks but the Japanese promotion is a huge huge deal to K-entertainment as tons of money/exposure is generated by it alone.

I would gather that the Japanese meets with the fans would be alot more restrained in all actions for every single one of them as alot of money is at stake here. Personally, I found this meet no different from the Japan meet in April. Look at KHJ who is on the verge of collapse still made it up on stage as well as Kim Bum (several reported incidences of him collapsing on set) and even GHS who must have been exhausted from preparation for her own activities.

Webby (please give me the back story of Kimu Taku in the PM) and Shaz, please check your PMs. FP- you still owe me one B)

Actually the song is subject to interpretation but to me it's about a person who's been brokenhearted who is getting into a new relationship and she's assuring that new person in her life that if they fall in love or get together, she's never gonna be the one to say goodbye... or the goodbyes won't be coming from her...

I don't want to sound too technical but i'd like to explain some parts of the song as i understood it...

We'll disappear

To me this verse speaks about finding a place where it can just be the two of them... a place which is away from the prying eyes of other people where they can be alone, just the two of them together...

The dancer dancing in the arms of love might pertain to emotions that are just starting to blossom but at this stage they don't know where those feelings would take them...

Aim high

Shoot low

They're aiming for the best but taking things one step at a time...

They've been in past relationships were it didn't work out and they're looking for the right person who could make everything right but they've found none...

But in this verse, she's probably found that person in the new relationship and she's asking him if he's ready to take a chance again then she can take another chance too and rest assured that she'll never be the one to say goodbye...

If I could do it over

In the end, even if they've been hurt so many times, they'd still love and love again and take that risk and they wouldn't change a thing even if that's the case...

And yes, when i read through the lyrics i remembered how Minho and Hyesun both came from very bad relationships and maybe, just maybe... Minho is giving reassurance to Hyesun about how she can put her faith in him and take a chance with him, and he's not the one who's gonna say goodbye...

Kind of ties up to his Blessed are those who wait answer that he gave out doncha think? hehe!

KIMUTAKU can pass for Minho's older brother... hahaha!

I agree with you! :lol: i want MINSUN for life! :D :D

hello everyone on line :o

I agree that their subtle body language speak volumes of how comfortable they really are. It's just like in the SS501 concert, at some angles u can see their arms resting comfortably, skin on skin but they dont move away. kekekeke......

I love how they look like as if they are getting married in a gothic ceremony, flanked by 2 groomsmen. No doubt their wardrobe were coordinated but the rightness of the picture, you just cant help looking at the perfect 2...sigh....be still my heart!

thanks for this post.. :rolleyes: it somehow relieve my paranoia.. :rolleyes:

i still believe for MINSUN for life! :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! the new pics of minsun are soooooooooooooooooooo cute and lovely.. smiley-love008.gif smiley-love008.gif OMG!! they both look so cute and charming!!!! :wub: I love the first pic... they both wore the same color.... Awwwwwwwwwww... soo cute... hehhee..

yeah minjee.. i can't wait to see more pics and video... OMG!!!! i'm crazy over here.. lol :lol:

Hi KISfantastic.. welcome here... welcome.gif this thread is really nice thread... lol.hehehe..

MinSun, Kim Bum, Kim joon and T-Max

99127a2462ea364b35a80f91.jpg

credit: baidu

MinSun, Kim Joon, KHJ..

28c719797a7517df0ad18799.jpg

MINSUN are soooooooooo cute here... OMG!!!! lovely couple!! ^_^:wub: :wub:

b774dcfe49ede6a9b801a01e.jpg

credit : baidu

thank you petite girl :D

hope to see videos of our MINSUN in japan! :rolleyes:

Guest sammi02

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie but i am a fan of MINSUN, nice to meet all

Thank Petite girl for your information. It's so amazing.

I feel there's something difference between Minsun this time. They seem not happy with each other like previous times.

Anyway, I hope that it's my feeling ;)

I

I think they always seem to act very restrained when are with the rest of the F4, the same thing happened the last time they were in Japan. I think GHS looks tired with all the activities she had to participate in this week so she can't put on a smile in every one of those pics.

Hello everyone,

blooming

I felt so down last night when I read the same post. I just prayed that it wasn't true. I just prayed that MH just loves the melody and never care about the lyrics. How could he say goodbye when he was so happy during SS501 concert and during the filming at the Namsan Tower and Teddy Muzeum. But today, all of you here give me hopes to carry on...Thanks petite girl for the lyrics, and flower pot, for your interpretation. After going through the lyrics, (I'm not so sure about the rest of the lyrics) but what I'm sure of is that, from "But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye", it means that he will NEVER say goodbye. He won't be the one to say goodbye. Actually it's a very good song to assure your partner who's phobia about falling in love again.

Even though it never came to my mind that LMH and KT look alike, but I do agree that both have pretty tan complexion (which is rare for Korean and Japanese), double eyelids (which is again, rare for "original" Korean an Japanese) and prominent high cheek bones. When HS said that she likes Kimura, obviously she likes him physically, because Kimura is definitely not HS's ideal type.

I felt so down last night when I read the same post. I just prayed that it wasn't true. I just prayed that MH just loves the melody and never care about the lyrics. How could he say goodbye when he was so happy during SS501 concert and during the filming at the Namsan Tower and Teddy Muzeum. But today, all of you here give me hopes to carry on...Thanks petite girl for the lyrics, and flower pot, for your interpretation. After going through the lyrics, (I'm not so sure about the rest of the lyrics) but what I'm sure of is that, from "But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye", it means that he will NEVER say goodbye. He won't be the one to say goodbye. Actually it's a very good song to assure your partner who's phobia about falling in love again.

all we can Do is to do: :blink:

Pray

Until

Something

Happen

to our beloved MINSUN! :rolleyes: