♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest minjee

here's unseen pic from BOF cast members' last April photoshoot in Japan~~tsutaya mag! I saw this from GHS' thread thanks to pink fairy!! I really hope HS makes it to the 2nd fanmeeting in Japan this September!

2qjwrva.jpg

notice anything from the pic? ;) JD and JP :D

credits:tsutaya mag, pink fairy

Guest pixie_eve

here's unseen pic from BOF cast members' last April photoshoot in Japan~~tsutaya mag! I saw this from GHS' thread thanks to pink fairy!! I really hope HS makes it to the 2nd fanmeeting in Japan this September!

http://i30.tinypic.com/2qjwrva.jpg

notice anything from the pic? ;) JD and JP :D

credits:tsutaya mag, pink fairy

THANKS minjee for this keen observation :lol: hahaha...i guess Junpyo just couldn't resist touching a part of Jandi's legs huh??? :wub: it's so flawlessly long and milky white, that JP felt he had to somehow touch a part of her wonderful legs keke....their actions when the cameras are not on them were a contradiction to how they acted on stage in Japan. Remember how aloof they were from each other in Japan? But in moments wer they were caught off guard (like this),,we saw them glimpse at each other so sweetly and somehow the familiarity in the way they touch each other were starting to show in their Japan promo ;) ;)

Guest pixie_eve

This is from SUSAMERICA at GHS thread

"I want to meet my life partner, my soulmate as soon as possible. I don't care if he has been living like a pauper so far. I don't care about where he comes from or his credentials (environmental conditions), I care about and want someone with whom I can connect at the soul level." GHS was asked which one of her BOF male co-stars does she consider closest to her ideal style (I think in terms of physical style) and she answered with a smile that she likes all of them."

The interview was done april 16th, like 4 months ago..and i'm guessing she is already setting her sight THEN, to a particular guy ;)..and if i remember it right, LMH said in one of their Taiwan interviews that he and HS were so close he fellt like they've known each other since childhood. There's another interview where MH (or was it HS?) who said that they are very close that they tend to think alike to a point wer they can know/finish what the other is saying (i have to go back several pages to be accurate on this, but the thought goes something to this effect). LMH also did mention that he feels like he and HS has that certain "connection" which bella (from GHS soompi) translated from hanggul to english as "harmony" -- which according to bella is a word used in a more serious tone if it pertains to relationships..

So, if LMH thinks that he and HS has that "harmony", that connection, and that closeness....we might just be homing in onto the "soulmate" that GHS wants ;) ;)

LMH also did mention that he feels like he and HS has that certain "connection" which bella (from GHS soompi) translated from hanggul to english as "harmony" -- which according to bella is a word used in a more serious tone if it pertains to relationships..

Just to add to this, I remember that the word that is used (harmony) is the same word that LMH used for the criteria he wants in a partner, and the description of his relationship with GHS. Just pointing it out.

• Thanks 1

Guest petite girl

Hello Hello All MinSun Shippers!! How are you guys??? :D

I just want to share.. I make LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV..

I really really miss them and make another MinSun MV to all insun shippers here.. hehehe.. I hope you like it!! ENJOY!! ^^

Guest natcza

Hello Hello All MinSun Shippers!! How are you guys??? :D

I just want to share.. I make LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV..

I really really miss them and make another MinSun MV to all insun shippers here.. hehehe.. I hope you like it!! ENJOY!! ^^

Wow..Thanks for the new MinSUn MV petite girl.. you got us inspired even more with this vid. Thanks also for the other MinSun vids.

Few months ago when I started watching BOF, i only used to be a lurker here then I made some few posts

and returned back to being a lurker but on the side I've been an active contributor to Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers blog and just a couple of days ago, I just got "possessed" and started my own "MinSun" blog When Destiny Calls... where I compiled all my previous MinSun posts -- most of which I had been lucky to have this thread as my source. I am truly grateful for all your posts.. Be rest assured that you are acknolwdedged in my posts. Special thanks to flowerpot for the unending MinSun analysis and to all the photo and vid uploaders.

-- Kimchi (Natcza) :)

so sad BOF ended here in the phils. last friday and this week will be a week long finale special

and although i've already watched the majority of the clips shown i'm really excited that the local tv

here has their special, and can spazz again for Joondi BTS on our native language

oh by the way there's a short clip of f4 visiting hyesun at the hosp during the accident.... all 4 of them