♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

^^ Oooh when was this ml_87??

Hopefully the pics are recent. Lovers in white. ;) LOL.

EDIT: Oh sheesh I just realised cutie Bum is also in white. :/

It's at SS501 concert. Got it. :) So this is the concert that F3 were going to go on 1st of Aug. Never knew Hye Sun was going too. ;) I love the bond.

Here's another one I saw at Hye Sun's thread.

oiumwy.jpg

Guest flower pot

GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MinSun in SS501's concert Together... OMONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

2009080119015910021.jpg

pyh2009080104320099000p.jpg

2009080119074611311.jpg

12491212791861.jpg

THIS IS DEFINITELY A MONTH FOR ALL MINSUN SHIPPERS...

GAHHHHHHHH!!! Dating in Public... wahahaha! :D

(Leave me be antis... that is what i want to think... hahaha....)

Guest aprilfool

so so happy now...uri minsun is back...the way lmh look to ghs ..omg!!!my heart is jumping...the eyes can tell everything...he he.. :rolleyes: thanks for all the pictures..so happy .. :D

Oh my God!!!!

I need CPR now, I can't breathe, this happiness is killing me.. :lol:

ml 87, kellneriner, flower pot, pink fairy, thanks for the photos. When I looked at those photos, I noticed something; when there are 2 boys and 1 girl, isn't the girl should sit in the middle? The same thing applies when there are 2 girls and only 1 boy. The boy should sit in the middle. Why HS wasn't sitting in the middle? We can see the same situation during HS's art exhibition. Kim Joon let MH stood/ sat in the middle all the time. Well, we know why... :P:D

Guest flower pot

^^^ Speaking of seats, have you seen this? Seems like Bummie and Minho arrived at the concert first and Hyesun arrived late...

12491218752009080119181.jpg

12491225452009080119293.jpg

Look how the seat beside Minho was purposefully left empty as if he's saving it for someone...

12491225982009080119304t.jpg

And when she arrived of course she has to sit with him...

ss7.jpg

WAHHHHHHH!!!! Maybe im just reading too much into it...

I absolutely can't stay calm to read those photos :w00t::w00t::w00t:

SCREAMING AGAIN!!!!!

thank you lan, fp and sas :D

photos which minsun is spending time together - AMAZING

hyesun really had a fair skin. I LOVE IT

full of :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

^^^ Speaking of seats, have you seen this? Seems like Bummie and Minho arrived at the concert first and Hyesun arrived late...

Look how the seat beside Minho was purposefully left empty as if he's saving it for someone...

And when she arrived of course she has to sit with him...

WAHHHHHHH!!!! Maybe im just reading too much into it...

flower pot, you and your super-power analytical thinking/mind...thanks for being here, we really need you to keep this ship sailing :D

Normally, when we reserve a seat for someone who's coming later, we would reserve the middle seat. I think MH doesn't trust Kim Bum (just kidding). Or he wanted to avoid divided attention from HS. He made HS sit next to him, so if HS wanted to talk about something, for example when she wants to comment on KHJ's performance etc, she'd have no choice but talk to him....clever boy!

Anyway, now I can see how "white" HS is... :o

Guest petite girl

OMG!!! Our favorite couple really really made my DAY!!!! OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!! I can't stop screaming.. hahahaaha.. :lol: Minsun really surprised us.. :rolleyes:

thanks sasha, FP, lan for bring new minsun pics... :D

Hi FP... OMG!! luv ur comments on minsun pics... :P i can't wait for ur next minsun fanfix.. :)

MINSUN IS L.O.V.E. :wub: :wub: :wub: LOVE IN THE AIR!!! :wub: :wub:

Guest stroberry

a great way to start a new month~~ :D

1st june: lovely taiwan trip

1st july: minho visited hs's art exhibition

1st aug: minsun @ ss501 concert

thank you for all the pictures..!!! *throws confetti*

Guest flower pot

Hyesun and her bag of Cheetos... hahaha!

I can so imagine Minho asking someone to buy food for her lest his lady gets hungry... :D LOL

I just read Nat's post on Hyesun's thread... Joon was not able to join them because of a musical which he's starring in called "March of Youth"...

In that case, do i sense another MinSun outing in the offing? This time to a musical perhaps? wahahaha! :wub:

It's good that they have friends like them who never run out of work...

They get reasons for being seen in public together enjoying these type of outings... wahahaha!

I can't wait for Kim Bum's movie premiere... wahahaha! LOL