WOW this thread are growing so fast :lol:

all you guys do have an undeniable JoonDi/MinSun spirit :D

ok since I'm browsing here I'd like to share some goodies

here JoonDi BTS pics I've found in a certain naver blog

cce9bb3907ec150497ddd8a9.jpg

30ba0b384b3abed43a87cea9.jpg

there are some more but I had problems accessing this mini-homepage T.T

I'll try later to find more ^^

and again, nitizens are are trying to dig out stuff regarding the so-called couple bracelet

when I came across this kind of stuff, I was like :o "OMG! They really have sharp eyes LMAO"

note that HS pics taken from today SBS News

964178cf0257b518f9dc6155.jpg

0b14fb25de3d33264c088d95.jpg

clearer shots

81eec3c9a35453307e3e6f7a.jpg

62b06255547670e3b645ae7d.jpg

credit to all owners

ok I'll leave the eternal spazzing topic for all MinSun shippers ^^

thank for all your pm and I really appreciate them

be happy and take care

Guest minjee

waah you have sharp eyes ne~~ hehhe~~ i found the YT link fo this if anyone wants to see it!:D:P:)

090416 Boys Over Flowers 1st Event in Tokyo - part 6/6

credit:minofied

and to sweetie you are awesome! i like how you thought about MH's initials in her drawing hahaha~~ :D

Guest LM_02

Hi guys just want to share a MV i saw on YT..

Sorry if this is already been posted..

:wub: :wub: :wub:

credit: Yt uploader

^^ I just voted..MINSUN for the win! lets make this possible!!!! how wonderful it would be if our favourite couple receives their award together on SEPT,11!! WAAAHHHH! its my birthday! hahaha :D so everybody we can vote everyday! lets make this as our daily habit ok!! *you can use different web browsers like IE,MOZILLA,MSN ETC to vote! itll be counted..once a day we can vote so if you have 5 browsers you can vote 5x..everyday! until aug31.

VOTE HERE

MINSUN FIGHTING!!!!

^^ I just voted..MINSUN for the win! lets make this possible!!!! how wonderful it would be if our favourite couple receives their award together on SEPT,11!! WAAAHHHH! its my birthday! hahaha :D so everybody we can vote everyday! lets make this as our daily habit ok!! *you can use different web browsers like IE,MOZILLA,MSN ETC to vote! itll be counted..once a day we can vote so if you have 5 browsers you can vote 5x..everyday! until aug31.

VOTE HERE

MINSUN FIGHTING!!!!

hahahahaha :lol: i will voted 5x daily with diff web browsers.i see at minho thread now minho,hyesun and BOF 1st now..

20090713113210.png

cre: lan (minho thread)

VOTE HERE

MINSUN FIGHTING!!!!

dear sas...

i did with my friend' laptop....heee :P

my own computer can't vote...i don't know why but always showing the msg of imcompleted vote process.... :(

MinHo is ranked 3rd!

HyeSun is still in the first place, but not that far ahead from Han Hyo Joo!

I used the pc and the laptop.

I really hope our MinSun couple will win. We still have until september!

Guest honeypia

Minho's @ 2nd spot, KHJ took the first lead. Hyesun's on the 1st spot already.

Guys please vote vote vote... :D we love MINSUN!!!

Guest petite girl

I VOTED LIKE MAD!!! HAHAHA..

:lol:

IN ENGLISH WEBSITE.. BOYS OVER FLOWERS AND GOO HYE SUN ARE IN #1 NOW!!! BUT LEE MIN HO IS IN #2!!! how come!!!

BOYS OVER FLOWERS, LEE MIN HO AND GOO HYESUN NEED OUR VOTE UNTIL 30th AUGUST!!

SOO GUYS VOTE VOTE VOTE!! BOF AND MINSUN FTW!!

P.S IF YOU USE IE, YOU CAN VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN GUYS EVERYDAY EVERYMINUTE EVERYSECOND.. JUST GO TO INTERNET OPTIONS AND DELETE TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES AND COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER, AND THEN REFRESH THE PAGE AND VOTE AGAIN!! B)

PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM NOT ONLY IN ENGLISH WEBSITE BUT ALSO IN KOREAN AND JAPENESE WEBSITE.. MINSUN LOSE IN KOREAN AND JAPANESE WEBSITE.. :angry::(:tears:

HERE'S THE LINK.. :excl:

ENGLISH WEBSITE..

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index.html

KOREAN WEBSITE

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index_KR.html

JAPANESE WEBSITE

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index_JP.html

Guest spring&candygirl

i'll vote like mad!!! MINSUN *needs* to win!! as much as i also love hyojoo but minsun comes first...let us all vote everyday!!!

hyojoo is in the lead already...VOTE FOR MINSUN!!!!

Guest honeypia

site now ranks minho on the 1st spot.. while hyesun declined to 2nd spot!! :( hyoonjoo took over our hyesun... vote vote vote sisters!! also our minsun lurkers.. please do vote as well

Guest natcza

Yes, let's all join forces to bring BOF, LMH and GHS on the top for their respective categories.

Voting period is long which would give enough time for us to achieve our goal.

Perhaps we can ask everyone (family, friends, friends of friends etc.) we know who have

access to the net to help us in our campaign..

I would really love the Joondi couple to receive the award. ;)

Guest chicchic

hi!!! I'm so excited with this awards night.. hopefully Boys over flower will sweep all the awards then. Pls. show our support most especially with GHS and LMH.. It will be an event to wait if they will both win the award and that means they will both accept the awards, and can't wait for a Joondi moment..

As of the moment GHS now is no. 1, but it's a very tight competition..

I cannot go on with the voting process..i don't know why. pls. help me.

Don't worry i ask already my friends way back home to support BOF and most esp. GHS and LMH!!