♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ml_87

About the belt given as a gift..people say that there's a meaning to it.

They say that the person who gave the belt wouldn't want to let go of the person he/she is giving it to.

I'm not sure if it's indeed the real meaning to it but it sounds romantic, right? :blush:

omo, my friend told me the same thing yesterday :rolleyes: it's absolutely true!! :D

-------------------

she had to wear the jacket in a hot-summer-day becauz the Tee is a too big for her, i guess B)

Guest sipa

http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/0/414/0.554560001246541770.jpg

sipa, I don't think you were thinking too much. Or maybe I'm thinking too much too.. :D

But look at what HS's said during an interview with Vogue Taiwan (thanks webby for the translation):

I've come to realize that love really has its expression. Not long ago I met a couple who had just gotten hitched. I went singing with them and noticed how they looked at each other. That was the first time I noticed the expression of love, when one person truly truly loves the other person. So this is love... I've never looked at someone in that way throughout my 26 years. (cited from GHS thread)

So, maybe what we saw in that photo is the same thing as what HS saw in that couple she mentioned.... :rolleyes:

wow jujol, i read my post again :D

yes, i remembered what HS said during an interview, she has deep thought about love.

maybe, just maybe, try to look at JP' eyes....maybe u can found out love from his stared JD ah....

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

I thought she touched his thigh.

photo76563zj9.jpg

speaking of that it happened here too, lol. :lol:^_^

here's new fan art.

Boys_Over_Flower_Korea_by_SMtofu.jpg

Guest phanlinh_111

Thanks all, guys!

Maybe, not also the shirt, they have same jackets! i have found on YT from another MinSun shipper!

12.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6fYrgikwAg

I'm wondering what it is? How can they have many many same things? or all belong to just someone who wore first?

I'm just kidding! :P have a nice day, everyone! And thanks for all gooddies! U make my everday! ;)

Guest minjee

Thanks all, guys!

Maybe, not also the shirt, they have same jackets! i have found on YT from another MinSun shipper!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/phanlinh_111/12.jpg

I'm wondering what it is? How can they have many many same things? or all belong to just someone who wore first?

I'm just kidding! :P have a nice day, everyone! And thanks for all gooddies! U make my everday! ;)

hi~thanks for sharing~I knew they have same tee but the jacket is similiar as well hehehe~~ So cute Hye Sun's outfit looks big on her (i wonder why she still wore it ;) ) I'm so happy I keep on rewinding the vid back and forth to check just in case I'm still in dreamy lala land hehehe~~

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

(i wonder why she still wore it wink.gif )

maybe because the t shirt is very artistic and reflects her style.

Guest sipa

Thanks all, guys!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/phanlinh_111/12.jpg

oh yes, jacket looks similar too :D

the only one item they have exactly the same and we can identify it out --- face tee ;)

its a pity ;)

thanks for sharing

Guest ml_87

omo, at first, i dun think that the jacket is similar. but after watching the vid, it looks exactly the same (?)

Guest mickeypirate

At first I hated Geum Jan Di in BOF. I thought she was really not appealing and didnt fit the character.

But I grew on her and i just absolutely love her.

Heres my fanart for her. (:

Fighting.png

Guest sipa

omo, at first, i dun think that the jacket is similar. but after watching the vid, it looks exactly the same (?)

LAN LAN

i think that the jacket is not the same as length of HS jacket is longer than MH' jacket :P

please correct me if wrong

Guest ml_87

LAN LAN

i think that the jacket is not the same as length of HS jacket is longer than MH' jacket :P

at first , what makes me think it's not the same jacket is that it's long. :lol:

but since Mino is much taller (his back is long too) so maybe, it looks longer when HS wore it. *my imagination* :D

---------------

edit

uki uki, maybe, i'm too exciting. the jacket seems different since there's no zipper on Sun's jacket :sweatingbullets:

LAN LAN

agree with sipa.i think the jacket is just same colour..minho jacket is cotton but hyesun jacket is rainroat..if you see hyesun jacket is black in wrist..minho jacket is all gray colour.pls correct me if wrong too.

Guest minjee

agree with sipa.i think the jacket is just same colour..minho jacket is cotton but hyesun jacket is rainroat..if you see hyesun jacket is black in wrist..minho jacket is all gray colour.pls correct me if wrong too.

I think the shirt that Hye Sun is wearing is actually a long sleeve which shows up to her wrist ^^~~

Guest ml_87

I think the shirt that Hye Sun is wearing is actually a long sleeve which shows up to her wrist ^^~~

agree. it's due to the long-sleeve tee inside. :D

anw, the tee and the jacket are too big for u, Sun ah :rolleyes:

Guest sipa

long-sleeve tee and long-sleeve jacket

HS didn't felt hot? temperature in Seoul has a little bit hot :D

again, i do felt that "identical tee" --- male style.... :P

thanks for correct me :D

agree. it's due to the long-sleeve tee inside. :D

anw, the tee and the jacket are too big for u, Sun ah :rolleyes:

so the tee is long tee lan? ok,ic :)

Guest mytafan

thanks for all pics, guys :) they make me miss Joondi couple badly and I wanna watch BOF again even I've already watched a thousand times ... :D

Ml_87, I really like that pic they share the blanket with heart shape :rolleyes::)