♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

Made 2 new MinSun MV's and i just want to share...

The first one is set to Minho's current song on his cyworld and i just feel that the lyrics are quite meaningful (aside from the fact that it seems to answer Hyesun's song on her cyworld Fallen by Lauren Wood... hehe!)

"Everything"

You're a falling star, you're the get away car.

You're the line in the sand when I go too far.

You're the swimming pool, on an August day.

And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.

Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.

Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.

'cause you can see it when I look at you.

[Chorus:]

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, you make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,

And you light me up, when you ring my bell.

You're a mystery, you're from outer space,

You're every minute of my everyday.

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,

And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.

Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,

And you know that's what our love can do.

[Chorus:]

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, you make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're every song, and I sing along.

'Cause you're my everything.

Yeah, yeah

And the second one is a collection of the ways that Minho takes care of Hyesun... set to Hyesun's song untitled...

Enjoy!

Guest petite girl

Hello Joondi/Minsun Shippers!! nice to meet y'all!! my first post in here.. :lol: I luv MINSUN!!! :wub: :wub:

Guys just wanna share this.. I saw this article on loveminho.com

Posted on Newsen, 2009-06-26

English translated by loveminho.com(fengyi)

Lee Min-ho has regarded the senior actress Song Hye-kyo as his ideal type.

LMH revealed that Song Hye-kyo is his ideal type in an interview of SBS 'Midnight TV Entertainment' program aired on June 24th.

LMH also said "I am the type, who is attracted by one thing. For example, I am tempted to a girl who has her own style such as swaying her hair with her hand or blinking her eyes.

OMG guys.. Swaying her hair with her hand or blinking her eyes.. It's soooo HYE SUN unnie.. :rolleyes: maybe when he said that.. he's thinking of hye sun unnie.. :P

here's hye sun unnie's pics with swaying her hair with her hand.. :lol:

9fec2e34f680b0aea71e1217.jpg

df8386371d8441140a55a986.jpg

59ceb6dc1b3f41fc8c102918.jpg

9490f8dc5faa8e84cc116618.jpg

2pshfgg.jpg

and hye sun unnie blinks her eyes.. :lol:

55728db19d9e01750823023f.gif

It's sooo obvious Min Ho likes hye sun unnie... :rolleyes: Wahhhh... :D

Hey Flower pot.. thanks for sharing Minsun's MV *I'm watching ur video now* :D

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

Hello Joondi/Minsun Shippers!! nice to meet y'all!! my first post in here.. laugh.gif I luv MINSUN!!! wub.gif wub.gif

hi welcome! ^^. Hope ya have fun here.

flowerpot thanks for SCL and your mv's..made me giddy 1oo x over! rightandleft.gif

petite girl hello welome! 369328m1yq912izu.gif im lovin your post.. when I read that translation only one person pops up into my mind..no other than Goo Hye Sun

Lee Min Ho's ideal girl

1. skin is as white as fluorescent light

2. petite build

3. elegant and pure

4. and now a girl who has her own style such as swaying her hair with her hand or blinking her eyes.

638146kvkkfs33zmz.gif1362w.jpg638148hihxwgn8gx.gif

edit:

webby:

minsun4ever.gif

Guest flower pot

Minho's description does not seem to fit Song Hye Gyo at all... maybe it's another Hye? Hye Sun? SHG when reversed actually reads GHS... so perhaps... wahahaha! :D

To the antis... take this with a grain of salt... you may go once again into full on debates dispelling this opinion... IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE!

Seriously, saying that Hye Gyo is his type is playing it safe for me... because everyone in Korea likes Hye Gyo... if it's not her Kim Tae Hee... not her Jeon Ji Hyun... so it's just like Hollywood actresses saying they like Brad Pitt or Korean actresses saying their ideal is Jang Dong Gun...

But Minho describing his ideal girl who captivates him with hair flipping and eyelash batting with flourescent skin seems to describe HyeSun and no one else... after all how many ladies have he been around with who had the same mannerisms as Hyesun in the past months or so?

63818462.png

HairFlipping...

qssh12.gif

And eyelash batting IN ACTION...

el16w6.gif

PLUS FLOURESCENT SKIN... (Remember, Hyesun was the one voted for the actress with Babylike skin not Hyegyo...)

44454437.png

And this is a picture of Minho... completely HOOKED... wahahaha!

mk5en8ozs4tatgzpf2f1.jpg

Guest webby

for hyesun batting her eyes, i think the epitome was the almost kiss in the car in BOF episode 8. She blinked so slowly or it took so long, even I couldn't help but notice she looks like a doll in her hat... that one is a killer.. haha.. although jandi's lines were "goo junpyo don't come near me" but the way she was blinking at him seem to suggest otherwise. i'm bad with gifs, otherwise i'd post it here.

I am clapping my hands sooo hard and laughing sooo loudly when I read Flower pot's observation about SHG /GHS mirroring initials! Flower pot, that is why YOU are the writer of the famous IFFY!!!! What keen, observant eyes you have and such an imagination!!!! You guys revived my frustrated, weak heart. And LMH's descriiption of his ideal is sooooo GHS. Just my own opinion..... :D

Let's not forget!

I:The interviewer asked him what style of women is his ideal?

MH:Someone that fits certain rhythm...

MH:ha ha..Hye Sun Noona is so interesting and funny and I do like her. There is certain unexplainable rhythm that we seem to match when we talk together....

I: in terms of current actresses, who is your ideal?

MH:Song Hye Go)

Song Hye Gyo does seem to fit his ideal girl, physically; petite and white.

I guess, song hye gyo, Jeon JiHyun, KimTae Hee are like the official "Ideal-girl" that guys choose from. Like if they're into the tall, model type- Jihyun. Sexy type- Hyori. Beautiful face type, TaeHee. Short and white- Hye Gyo.

They're just an easier description of an ideal girl.

-----------------------------------

MinHo's ideal girl

-petite

-white

- fits a certain rhythm

- flips hair

- bats eyes

- someone he can banter with

- a friend( he said in one interview that he wants to be best friends with the girl, so sweet)

Goo Hye Sun? Check. check. check. all check!

we are not making illusions here ryt? certainly not...i was just reading susAmerica's translation on yesterdays GHS film event..a fan account from that event and I just want to quote her

His first description of her is that, even from far, he could recognize right away her small face that lights up the whole area with her florescent skin
kekekeke....even this guy took notice of her fluorescent colored skin that lights up the entire room.... :P it made me smile...who else could have a skin as white as snow white? 972122dtuadhvrq0.gif972122dtuadhvrq0.gif972122dtuadhvrq0.gif

petite girl thanks and welcome in joondi thread ^_^

flower pot just can say you are 10000% minsun shipper :lol:

xiam,sas i read article from guy who attend the event.he description about hye sun is same with minho.hahahaha :lol:

i'm happy because can see her today..also read about another guy description ;)

omg! This is flowerpot's fanvid.

It's a clip of their japan bts

0:26 minho snatched the hotpack from Hyesun and then at 0:27, I dunno if my eyes are just blurred but it seems to me that MinHo winked at the camera! It's not one of those "CUTE wink", it was very very subtle and natural.

It was his left eye. I played it over and over again.

It's as if he was saying "I snatched the hotpack, don't tell..." cute!

Guest ml_87

omg! This is flowerpot's fanvid.

It's a clip of their japan bts

0:26 minho snatched the hotpack from Hyesun and then at 0:27, I dunno if my eyes are just blurred but it seems to me that MinHo winked at the camera! It's not one of those "CUTE wink", it was very very subtle and natural.

It was his left eye. I played it over and over again.

It's as if he was saying "I snatched the hotpack, don't tell..." cute!

ke ke

also, the way he snatched the hot-pack from Sun is a bit violently :P

Guest Yoonie_grace

*waves* Annyeong Hasaeyo! i hope I spelled it right. lol it's my first time to post here so .. i hope i'm welcome! hehe =)

Just wanna share my MinSun/Joondi siggies :lol:

editminsunsig9.jpgeditminsunsig10.jpgeditminsunsig2.jpgeditminsunsig2.jpg

more here: MinSun siggies

Feel free to use 'em. =) just don't claim it as yours. Thank you! ;)

Guest hanzi

Hello Joondi/Minsun Shippers!! nice to meet y'all!! my first post in here.. :lol: I luv MINSUN!!! :wub: :wub:

Guys just wanna share this.. I saw this article on loveminho.com

OMG guys.. Swaying her hair with her hand or blinking her eyes.. It's soooo HYE SUN unnie.. :rolleyes: maybe when he said that.. he's thinking of hye sun unnie.. :P

It's sooo obvious Min Ho likes hye sun unnie... :rolleyes: Wahhhh... :D

Minho's description does not seem to fit Song Hye Gyo at all... maybe it's another Hye? Hye Sun? SHG when reversed actually reads GHS... so perhaps... wahahaha! :D

To the antis... take this with a grain of salt... you may go once again into full on debates dispelling this opinion... IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE!

Seriously, saying that Hye Gyo is his type is playing it safe for me... because everyone in Korea likes Hye Gyo... if it's not her Kim Tae Hee... not her Jeon Ji Hyun... so it's just like Hollywood actresses saying they like Brad Pitt or Korean actresses saying their ideal is Jang Dong Gun...

But Minho describing his ideal girl who captivates him with hair flipping and eyelash batting with flourescent skin seems to describe HyeSun and no one else... after all how many ladies have he been around with who had the same mannerisms as Hyesun in the past months or so?

MinHo's ideal girl

-petite

-white

- fits a certain rhythm

- flips hair

- bats eyes

- someone he can banter with

- a friend( he said in one interview that he wants to be best friends with the girl, so sweet)

Goo Hye Sun? Check. check. check. all check!

Hello, everyone!

I can't help but make a comment too after reading all the recent posts especially those about Minho's ideal girl.

I totally agree with you guys!

Minho's ideal girl description is a TOTAL giveaway.

No need to blurt out the name of his lady love.

We all know who is he referring to. ;)

He's obviously 100% captivated.

One is too blind (or pretending to be one) not to see the love signals (especially those seen in the newly uploaded MVs)

I love the unguarded moments between the two particularly with MH who's always looking at HS with absolute fondness.

He really can't keep his eyes from her when she's around.

I find it so cute the way MH mimics HS's playful moments in front of the cam during their break.

(eg. sticking out his tongue the way HS did)

How I wish someone will make an effort to make an MV using the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You".

It would be very fitting to the many Joondi/Minsun moments.

Thank you for all the comments. It's such a joy to read all your posts.

I'm also grateful to those who never fail to keep the Minsun spirit alive and burning. :blush:

Guest punchmydreams

i was crazy about them ...then i slowly drifted away but finding this thread just made me admire them even more! yes i would say im JOONGDIFIED! <3