♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

omo LAN!! i love, love ,the picture!!nosesmoke.gif

thanks so much! they are obviously close,,, i think they have gotten even closer.. they just toned it down publicly when the rumors started..

I just wish them well...and may their friendship stays and last forever..

remember the BTS vid in caledonia? HS even touched Mino's hand for a while :rolleyes:

-----

just for fun :)

Do you still have a link for this video? It seems like its been deleted from youtube! I can't find it!

EDIT

Thank you so much pink_fairy!!!

Do you think the hat scene above was in the script or was it spontaneous?

hi! f4fan! I think it was not scripted :lol: but if i could remember correctly at this point in time minho also was interviewed and hyesun was making peace signs and all..I think this is a BTS pic..

Do you still have a link for this video? It seems like its been deleted from youtube! I can't find it!

hello! heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTDIQGbo-Cg...re=channel_page

Guest F4fan

hi! f4fan! I think it was not scripted :lol: but if i could remember correctly at this point in time minho also was interviewed and hyesun was making peace signs and all..I think this is a BTS pic..

I don't think its a BTS because its included in Episode 5, IIRC.

I don't think its a BTS because its included in Episode 5, IIRC.

:D thanks for the info..yes i reviewed this particular scene and it was there :lol: but maybe during this shoot they were naturally playful to each other..and PD included it in the final cut! :P forgive my stubborness..tnx f4fan.

Guest F4fan

:D thanks for the info..yes i reviewed this particular scene and it was there :lol: but maybe during this shoot they were naturally playful to each other..and PD included it in the final cut! :P forgive my stubborness..tnx f4fan.

Its fine to view it that way.

I was just getting the feeling from previous posts that folks might have gotten some insider info saying that it was an ad-lib by LMH that the PD left in. So, I was just wondering if it was in the script or an ad-lib. That's all.

Guest honeypia

Me too..eventhough it's part of the official episode, I think it's not scripted. Joonpyo looked way comfortable with Jandi.. the way he moved was very "minho-ish" for me. :) Also check Bummie and So Eun's faces, they're even looking at the two's playfulness.

Guest flower pot

Just like the skating scene, i have a feeling that whenever Minho and Hyesun are allowed to act out MTV like scenes, they are not playing by a script but rather, the director just gives them an overall instruction and lets them do as they please for the particular scene...

This was very evident in the BTS of the skating scene on Episode 9, the picnic scene where they were in the car and walking along the shore and the zoo scene because at some point you can see Minho smiling as he evades the little boy... i guess this new caledonia scene was just the same way...

pink fairy do you have a link for this? :D

it's my first time seeing the BTS with hye touching minos hand for a while

by the way what was they're saying about in that clip?

I've been waiting for this the whole day.

I just realize that all those japan bts are JoonDi/MinSun-centric. It's like they know that we want it.

EDIT!

I'm so argh!!! $@#$@ with Goo Hye Sun!!!

Lee MinHo was offering to rub some ointment on her and she was like...well I don't understand korean... but she just refused major skinship from MinHo.

I feel bad for her at the same time. She was probably thinking of all those potential anti-fans.

I was just wondering. Does the MinSin couple have a strong fanbase in korea. MinSun, not Joondi. I mean do they talk about them as much as we do?

Guest ml_87

ths for the vid. oh, xiam, i dun think she refused him. since later, in 1:42, she kept smelling her hand. it means Mino did rub the oilment for her :w00t:

LINK: MNET BTS-EP10

Yay! it's finally out thank youuuuu!!! heaps!!!! :lol:

ch 10 pink this time, MH wants rub ointment on HS's neck for refreshment from tired? WOW, i want to know what MH was talking to HS. I only heard "be quick be quick".

at the end of part, MH was showing his mirror to screen, as per my memory that little JP drawn by HS right?

LINK: MNET BTS-EP10

so finally! minho was showing the mirror for next week BTS, im dying to know juicy info about that mirror!

BOF~caledonia bts

choijiwoojodi @ 0:30 :P and while minho was being interviewed hyesun seems looking at them too!!

thanks pink fairy ah yeah i'm excited to know the story behind that mirror :)

what kind of oil was that? the one Minho wanted to put on HyeSun and when butler lee

and HyeSun smelled it as if they don't want the smell of it..... :lol:

the new caledonia bts..... HyeSun really loves to hold the boom mic it's the third time

i saw her holding that tee hee :D

Guest flower pot

Ok... here i am once again with my caps and analyzations of Chapter 10's BTS...

And without fail MNET has completed my Sunday once again...

GEEZ! MinSun is really driving me crazy with their stares that are full of meaning that only them can decode and the smiles that just seem to come out of nowhere...

61719808.png

I presumed that the reason Hyesun NG'd in this scene was because Minho was staring at her so intently and with that flirtatious smile on his lips? Can't say i blame Hyesun if she broke out into a smile and gave in to a fit of the giggles... She must have gotten so conscious...

And OVERRRRRRRR... This ACT OF INTIMACY is making me spazz like crazy!

I think it's okay to share colognes/ointments if you're friends but being the one to put it on someone is like out of the ordinary... Sun must be so aware of the cameras that's why she's balking at the thought but Minho's impatience makes me think that they probably do this offcam... hahaha!

And why does Minho want his scent on her? Is he marking his territory? hehehe!

64211339.png

OMONAAAAAAAA...

78308207.png

And look at how authoritative he's being once again to Hyesun with his face and PALI, PALI... Wheres the dongseng here? hahaha!

Hyesun says let me smell you baby... hehehe!

76922880.png

Some observations for next week... Look at the F3's expression while looking at the two... seems like they know something we don't with their doting expressions... hahaha!

21084752.png

AND THE MIRROR... HOW MORE PROUD CAN Minho BE OF THE MIRROR? OMONAAAAAAAAA... This mirror must be super significant i swear!

91866366.png

Stylist? I'm not buying... would Minho be as proud if it was just one of his staff who drew it for him? I dont think so!