♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello MinSun lovers here! I'm not new in this thread.. I'm a lurker for soo long.. LOL *shameful truth*

but i'm here to share something... i dunno if this has been shared though if it is then.. let me spazz again then.. HAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTIMWlk3TBk...feature=related

@ 0:18 Minho pulls the chair for Hyesun... *squeals like a fangirl*

What a gentleman right? *winks*

I've been looking for more stuffs like these.. with MinSun's recent taiwan trip... I was eager to find more.. LOL

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

Netizens pick the best drama kiss scene! [MinSun came in second!!!]

tn_1244686562_744938092_0.jpg

The famous HanKyul-EunChan kiss scene from drama Coffee Prince has been voted by the netizens as best drama kiss scene.

QOOK TV did a survey on 500 people aged 20~30 on the best drama kiss scenes from dramas after 2000. And the results were revealed on 11th June.

And the kiss scene between HanKyul (Gong Yoo) and EunChan (Yoon Eun Hye) in the drama Coffee Prince aired in 2007 was chosen as the best kissing scene.

2nd went to the kiss scene between Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Geum Jandi (Goo Hye Sun) in the recent drama Boys Over Flowers. 3rd goes to the the kiss scene between MooHyuk (So Ji Sub) and Eun Chae (Im Soo Jung) in the drama ‘Sorry, I Love You’.

credit:kbites

Yes!!! Min Ho came out first, the vid also shows Min Ho enter the car holding a phone.... so actually it should be Min Ho sending a message to HyeSun to warn her about the crowd... as for HyeSun , she is peeping through the door, when the camera focus her, she smile and walks away, another part shows, she is reading her message, she is waiting , after sometime she walks out.... so it's really not sure whether both of them sending message to each other or not....

But as a MinSun supporter... I strongly hope they are sending to each other :D:P

can you please give the link for this clip?

it's been awhile i've been here (lurking most of the time) hehe

aren't they the cutest couple ever....love them so much

whenever i see minho.....i feel hot and everytime i see hyesun........i feel cool, calm and soothing

they really balance each other.....keep our faith MINSUN fans....they are not dating now but the feelings i'm sure are there...hopefully fate will bring them together and they will live happily ever after *pray

wow, i dun know that Sun pushed Mino so close to Show. when watching 100% entertainment, i thought she just pushed him a bit and he went to shake Show's hand himself :D

can you please show me the clip

thank you

It's a good thing almost all the clues are coming from the guy. it somehow lessens the attack of the anti's.. hehehe

Yes, they are not dating!!!! Attraction comes from Min Ho yea!!! I was just wondering will Min Ho woo Hyesun???? To me , I guess yes!!!

The last rumour, Min Ho was very furious and his company came out with the sentence"HyeSun is the last rumour partner, no more further rumours!!!"

At that time, I guess Min Ho must have the intention to woo her, but with these media's works cause a backfire for him.... and thus makes the situation worst... hence they are very awarkward in the Japan trip.... :o

But the Taiwan trip is a turning point for him, their relationship makes a turn, they gets closer....they really open up despite they may cause further rumours Min Ho really shows the media he knows Hye Sun well by telling them she drinks more than she eats and sometime he has to stop her.... Boy!! that's close!!! Min Ho is so used to Hye Sun that sometimes he didn't even know about it himself....

So close that probably, he may like to let their relationship grows slowly till one day he may make clear to her that he likes her..... :w00t:

We MinSun lovers would just wait and see.....

**** BTW, this is my own opinion, from what I see and gauge.... and I really hope it happen so we just wait patiently....

check this out late sori

i was wondering if minho stop hyesun while she non-stop to eat til 8 hours? does minho speak it out?

coz i read some different versions for this news, some of that said the director stops her, some of that said minho stops her.

so just confused for this.

Guest ml_87

it's Mino who stopped her from 8-hour-continous eating!! He said that in Taiwan trip :)

i wonder many people there but why it's MIno who stopped her, not any one else. they must be so close and spent all day together :D

sipa, here u go! :D

4a32784cb5a7f_f.png

tks ml_87 for the snapshots! :)

I really like how HS was kinda holding on to MH's back all the way.

Seems to speak volumes on how she sees him...

And MH's stance looks like he's protecting his maiden hahah :D

minsunin100percent-2.png

That group pix...MH ah you should have put HS where xiaogui was :P

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/kk...00percent-2.png

i like it when HS asked MH to choose for her...

MH automatically / without hesitation shake Lou's hand..

MH acted like he is HS's bf...

i really like it... :rolleyes:

%7Boption%7Dminsunin100percent-2.png[/i

This particular scene was actually never shown on the 100% whatever show.

I've watched it 1 million times, and they only showed minho taking show's hand.

I guess another camera captured hyesun holding min all the way. thankfully!

it's Mino who stopped her from 8-hour-continous eating!! He said that in Taiwan trip :)

i wonder many people there but why it's MIno who stopped her, not any one else. they must be so close and spent all day together :D

sipa, here u go! :D

4a32784cb5a7f_f.png

many thanks for your information and captions ml_87

captions really wake me up as this part is not on screen during 100% broadcasting, i just only see that HS pull a bit of MH to ask him to choose one of them.

i was just wondering if i am too sensitive or MH HS really got some feeling to each other

i just checked a clip out for day 2 fans' meeting on about 0.25 second

HS looked shyness or strained when she turned her head to look at MH and that time seems MH gazed at her too, she bend her head down immediately, M i right?

Guest ml_87

just reread some last pages and i notice that Minsun said they're awkward with the other since in several first episodes, JP bullied JD. but watching the BTS of caledonia (they filmed these scenes first), i cant find any uncomfortable moments :phew: and how 2 people who hadnt had much interaction/meet b4 could be so close like this :P

cavftx8a.jpg

remember the BTS vid in caledonia? HS even touched Mino's hand for a while :rolleyes:

-----

just for fun :)