♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

Sharing caps of the incident that szac shared

23611608.png

GAHHHHHHHH!!! Why is it that the actions of these two are really out of the ordinary?

When Hyesun pushed her glass towards Minho, Minho readily went into action and immediately served her... it was as if he's so used to doing it for her that no words are necessary for him to get what she wants... and look at Hyesun...

Hyesun looks like a girlfriend who's waiting to be pampered by her boyfriend and Minho looks like a boyfriend eager to please and serve his girlfriend...

HE'S REALLY DOTING ON HER I TELL YOU and that's the funny part since it's supposed to be the other way around since he's the dongseng and she's the noona... But i can't see traces of that in their interaction...

Fine, if others would say that it's the polite and gentlemanly thing to do i'd understand... but other costars would probably just pour the lead girl a glass and go on with whatever it is he's doing... but what kills me is that while pouring her a glass, Minho talks to her and stares at her intensely...

52345196.png

Why is it that i get the feeling that he's asking her if she's okay? Hyesun's body betrays her... she's emphasizing her femininity by touching her hair continuously and giggling... it can't be that they're sharing a joke since Minho is not laughing...

output.gif

Caption says Minho is a 100% real man?

I agree... and all because SOMEONE is making him behave that way... hehehe!

And don't we all know who that someone is... *wink, wink*

:D i love reading your post flower pot as if i'm reading your fanfix gahhhhh :wub:

but this is just my observation :wub: i think so too that MinHo was asking her something.... and i noticed too that before HyeSun moved her glass forward i think she said something (but i maybe mistaken) a reply maybe for MinHo (coz i think he told her to move her glass forward and then she answered yes or something else then moved the glass) and when Minho was about to pour water he put down the bottle to remove the cover from the glass (notice the reaction from HyeSun very shy but her smile is priceless and seems she's flaterred by MinHo's gesture) and then when MinHo noticed that HyeSun is very shy he said something to her while pouring the water.... :wub: i think HyeSun didn't expect it that time that's why she's very shy and prior to that i think she's very nervous (standing behind the chair and the pencil thing)..... :D it really made my day.....

Guest minjee

Hi to all minsun/joondi shippers!

minsun gifs!!

el16w6.gif

r2rbdd.gif

2nir76.gif

qssh12.gif

I was so bored so I made some gifs and I just have to post it in this thread because they are just too cute together! :lol::D

thanks for the screencap flowerpot I hope you don't mind that I used it to make a gif LOL! :)

Guest ml_87

well, i think she's shy becauz it's not Korea and the camera is watching them. so, she cant be comfortable. :D

ths flower_pot for yr wonderful caps. i can say that they're in LOVE. ha ha :w00t:

Guest spring&candygirl

the 'pouring water' part was such a sweet moment! he's such a real gentleman minho's bday is coming up...i wonder what hyesun will get for him...

Sharing caps of the incident that szac shared

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img200.imageshack.us/img200/623/23611608.png

GAHHHHHHHH!!! Why is it that the actions of these two are really out of the ordinary?

When Hyesun pushed her glass towards Minho, Minho readily went into action and immediately served her... it was as if he's so used to doing it for her that no words are necessary for him to get what she wants... and look at Hyesun...

Hyesun looks like a girlfriend who's waiting to be pampered by her boyfriend and Minho looks like a boyfriend eager to please and serve his girlfriend...

HE'S REALLY DOTING ON HER I TELL YOU and that's the funny part since it's supposed to be the other way around since he's the dongseng and she's the noona... But i can't see traces of that in their interaction...

Fine, if others would say that it's the polite and gentlemanly thing to do i'd understand... but other costars would probably just pour the lead girl a glass and go on with whatever it is he's doing... but what kills me is that while pouring her a glass, Minho talks to her and stares at her intensely...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6074/52345196.png

Why is it that i get the feeling that he's asking her if she's okay? Hyesun's body betrays her... she's emphasizing her femininity by touching her hair continuously and giggling... it can't be that they're sharing a joke since Minho is not laughing...

%7Boption%7Doutput.gif

Caption says Minho is a 100% real man?

I agree... and all because SOMEONE is making him behave that way... hehehe!

And don't we all know who that someone is... *wink, wink*

Flowerpot, your comments truly hit the spot. I'm quite a realist and rarely make conclusion based on mere pictures and video clips. But these two are different. I dared my friends to prove me wrong and they all can't. No other conclusion can be drawn: They are really into each other.

p/s: Flowerpot, can't wait to read your next chapter in Star Crossed Lovers. I'm not very good at posting pics and vids so I thank each and everyone of you who has. You guys are simply the best group of fans.

• Thanks 1

Guest pixie_eve

hahaha Flowerpot, i was supposed to say that too..when he poured the water for her, Minhoo did it so naturally and automatically - as if he is so used to doing it for her :wub: others myt say that minhoo prolly asked GHS if she wants water so he gave her glass for him to pour, but still..the way he did it was gahhhhh!!....its like he's been doing it everyday haha :lol: he was quite attentive too, talking to her while pouring the water :) his gentleness made me all the more giddy because i've known quite a number of korean guys but being a gentleman is really not one of their best traits hahahaha :lol: but Minhoo is acting like a perfect gentleman - attentive and sensitive to GHS' needs. In the 100% show he discreetly guided GHS going down (though i think GHS should have given her hand keke), in the june 2 fan meeting he made sure GHS is walking behind him, and i remember in one fan meeting he also asked the interpreter to choose GHS' fans in a certain the photo session wd their fans - i wished we can see how LMH is wd his other women friends so that we can "investigate" if he really showers GHS with the extra attention or he is like that too with all of his women friends ;) ;)

I know we've all watched it and maybe read it over at GHS' or LMH's thread, but i want to post it here for the sake of "keeping FILE" :) of all our JoonDI moments :wub: this is the one from STARDUSTSG

Another new BTS video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0jf5eEXBnE of MinSun in TW! Thanks to ying5387 again. smile.gif

It's a "Full Recap" of MinSun's trip in tw. The front part of the video is about BOF the show. The new BTS/interview footage is from the 2.47 mark onwards. wink.gif

Brief translation from 2.47 mark:

The narrator says that there are lots of fans who came to see GHS and LMH, but they remained level-headed about it and are very approachable. They even went down to greet the fans who has gathered around the hotel.

Before the press meeting, they also met up with the MC for the day, Xiao Xian, and greeted her politely. GHS and LMH want to learn how to pronounce their Chinese names. (LMH - Li Min Hao, GHS - Ju Hui Shan) And Xiao Xian asked HS if she can call her "Shan Shan" cause it sounds cute! smile.gif Then she also go ahead and call MH "Hao Hao".

Xiao Xian also commented that HS has a great complexion and she encouraged HS to interact more with the fans at the press meeting. She also mentioned that she will take good care of HS and HS thank her for it.

The narrator said that maybe LMH is feeling nervous so he keeps drinking water before the start of the press conference. The narrator also said that LMH is very gentlemanly as he pours water for HS (who is looking at a pen. The word "curious" pops up when she is doing that) to drink. The word "Real Man" pops up in red when he does that.

LMH and GHS rushed to GTV 100% Show after the press meeting. Because LMH is not familiar with Taiwan's showbiz custom, he did not recognize and greet the host Show Luo in the dressing room. Show Luo kept sneaking glances at him thinking of the best time to introduce himself. Finally, Show Luo got the chance to introduce himself and the word "embarrassed" pops up next to LMH.

LMH again seems very nervous before the filming of the live show and keeps checking his appearance and stared at the moniter when the show starts. Apparently, GHS is also very nervous but thankfully, the 2 hosts are able to break the ice with their funny antics.

GHS said that a lot of fans came today so she's very nervous. And she feels shy when she goes on stage so she feels that her performance is not very good. She hopes that she can meet the tw fans again next time.

LMH said that although the press meeting is not very long, he is happy that he can meet the fans close up. He too hopes to see the fans in tw again.

Day 2, GHS and LMH went to meet 3000 fans in the afternoon. After the fan meeting, they went to GTV again for an exclusive interview and to film greetings for fans from other countries.

GHS is very shy and keeps laughing, hence a lot of NGs. Firstly, she greeted the Sg fans. Then she said "I am GHS. I love you." (Her Mandarin is so cute!! smile.gif ) She laughs and asked what else can she says as she's not good in Chinese. In the end, she ended with a simple "Thank you". smile.gif LMH then added that her message doesn't sound sincere. Haha!

When it's LMH's turn, he didn't fare much better. He greeted the tw fans first then when everyone laughed he asked "what?" He then greeted the Sg fans and the Hk fans, at which he keeps laughing at the end of the greeting. HS playfully swat him and asked "what happened?" MH explained that he feels that he must give each greeting variation. Then he tries again but still can't stop laughing. HS expressed her concern by hitting his arm this time! laugh.gif MH tries the 3rd time and finally succeeded.

Day 3, after GHS and LMH went for the breakfast with fans, they left with lots of love from the tw fans.

Whew~ end of translation. smile.gif

Se7en Admitted his relationship to PHB hope one of them would do the same thing but i doubt it. LMH is very popular right now so its gonna be hard for them with a lot of crazy fangirls attacking our GHS. a lot of anti GHS. but not with us MINSU supporters its gonna be heaven. MISS them on screen so much. juz wishing and will keep wishing haaahaha.

Guest ml_87

Se7en Admitted his relationship to PHB hope one of them would do the same thing but i doubt it. LMH is very popular right now so its gonna be hard for them with a lot of crazy fangirls attacking our GHS. a lot of anti GHS. but not with us MINSU supporters its gonna be heaven. MISS them on screen so much. juz wishing and will keep wishing haaahaha.

the same here. when reading the news about Se7en& Park Han Byul, i immediately thought of Minsun. :w00t:

1987-1984. ke ke :rolleyes: moreover, HS knows PHB. i saw bunch of their piz together :D

u know, not until their piz was leaked, has Se7en declared his love for her.

Minsun are actors. it may be much harder for them. so, we may have to wait several years :P

i got furious with those stupid conservative fans again. :angry:

Guest pixie_eve

gahhhh!!! Im missing them... its so weird that not a news about either of them has come up after taiwan.. LMH is resting now, but where is GHS? I haven't heard a single news from her after taiwan.. like what is she up to after taiwan? are there no news about her popularity there or how popular her tango is in taiwan? or are there no new book signings? It seemed so weird that we hardly hear anything from both of them when they recently had a successful tour in taiwan <_< could it be that she's quietly by the bedside of someone recently hospitalized?? keke... hmmmm...my MinSUn sense is telling me something :P (just harmless MinSun fantasies that's all haha) ...

I guess we minsun lovers have to leave them alone awhile, I really hope there is progress for both of them,,, it so obvious that they are in love, especially Min Ho who is so caring and kinda of protective on HyeSun taking care of her every now and then... only a boyfriend will treat his girlfriend wholeheartly like him especially the starting of a relationship ..It's not about the gentleman factor, he is good to her, we can see its real, there are rumours about them before, if its not real, he could have avoid all these unnecessary trouble,he is sincere....

I pray hard that everything goes well, ANTIS please don't disturb them... as the more focus on them,there will be more stress hence they may ended up in giving up this relationship..... :(

Guest stroberry

I guess we minsun lovers have to leave them alone awhile, I really hope there is progress for both of them,,, it so obvious that they are in love, especially Min Ho who is so caring and kinda of protective on HyeSun taking care of her every now and then... only a boyfriend will treat his girlfriend wholeheartly like him especially the starting of a relationship ..It's not about the gentleman factor, he is good to her, we can see its real, there are rumours about them before, if its not real, he could have avoid all these unnecessary trouble,he is sincere....

I pray hard that everything goes well, ANTIS please don't disturb them... as the more focus on them,there will be more stress hence they may ended up in giving up this relationship..... :(

NO! Please don't EVER give up, minsun!! &to heck with those antis!! urghh @_@ antis must be destroyed.!!. :ph34r:

many of us will be praying for the happiness of them both.. :P

MINSUN FHAITHING!! :wub:

Guest ml_87

reading szac's post, i feel like they're really in love. oh, let's pray for their happiness. i'm dreaming of a wedding in the next 10 years. ha ha :D

4a30d61128c41_f.jpg

they're talking and standing even closer than what we see in the drama :w00t: