♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest stroberry

@that bts, did junpyo win a plushie from that machine & gave it to hyesun? kekeekee..

but in the drama, junpyo didn't manage to get anything right from that machine?

hyesun just cant stop teasing minho, cant she? LOL. :P

so funny&so much love. :D

Guest ml_87

@that bts, did junpyo win a plushie from that machine & gave it to hyesun? kekeekee..

but in the drama, junpyo didn't manage to get anything right from that machine?

hyesun just cant stop teasing minho, cant she? LOL. :P

so funny&so much love. :D

yeah, so sweet! and Mino kept looking at Sun when she said sth with the camera!! wonder what she is saying :rolleyes:

Guest flower pot

^^^ GAHHHHHHH!!! That BTS IS LOVE!

It was short but sweet and yes my MinSun sisters... he did give the stuffed toy to Hyesun...

Look at Hyesun's smile in the lower right picture when Minho gave it to her... even the noona staff was smiling and SoEun and their other costar can't help but look at them...

91562209.png

The way that Minho stared at Hyesun in this scene is killing me, i swear... *sigh*

IT'S AS IF HE CAN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF HER and there's so much affection in his smile and his eyes...

55565648.png

I don't know if it's just me but i call that smile of his THE HYESUN SMILE because i only see him do it with Hyesun... i have not seen it in any of his CF'S, photoshoots or interviews and it just feels so genuine!

One last observation, notice how Hyesun always hams up for the camera? Normally, when she does it Minho just looks on at her smilingly...

But in the recent haptic CF, Minho talked to the camera too and he's playing up for it as well... I WONDER WHERE HE GOT THAT FROM? hahaha!

65979117.png

Guest honeypia

first, thanks to pink fairy for bringing that "minsun" goodie here @ the thread :D

..and I was totally grinning hard while watching the bts! the look on minho's face while hyesun was playing with the camera was CLASSIC! the look was so tender and so gentle and cam caught him staring and looking at her like that! i really think he knew what hyesun was doing and whispering to the camera man, and he couldn't control himself anymore that he had to look at her then and there :D this is something what makes minho endearing. even the bear thing he gave to hyesun was sweet. and i think hyesun just downplayed the whole thing.. but others can't help but noticed the gesture. :) am sure deep inside, hyesun was touched with what he did (i mean who wouldn't be right? ;) )

thanks flower pot ... minho has a lovely trainer ;) he's now the expert in cam-whoring. LOL.

Guest kasualane

^^^ GAHHHHHHH!!! That BTS IS LOVE!

It was short but sweet and yes my MinSun sisters... he did give the stuffed toy to Hyesun...

Look at Hyesun's smile in the lower right picture when Minho gave it to her... even the noona staff was smiling and SoEun and their other costar can't help but look at them...

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2968/91562209.png

The way that Minho stared at Hyesun in this scene is killing me, i swear... *sigh*

IT'S AS IF HE CAN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF HER and there's so much affection in his smile and his eyes...

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8537/55565648.png

I don't know if it's just me but i call that smile of his THE HYESUN SMILE because i only see him do it with Hyesun... i have not seen it in any of his CF'S, photoshoots or interviews and it just feels so genuine!

One last observation, notice how Hyesun always hams up for the camera? Normally, when she does it Minho just looks on at her smilingly...

But in the recent haptic CF, Minho talked to the camera too and he's playing up for it as well... I WONDER WHERE HE GOT THAT FROM? hahaha!

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/603/65979117.png

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

I thought I just died for a minute after watching it......ooooohhhh MInho and Hyesun sooooo sweet......

and the stares of Minho oh gosh that's the LOOK of LOVE :w00t: ......i need WATER!!!!!!

thanks pink fairy and flowerpot for the link and caps....

Speaking of MinSun unguarded actions, did anyone ever notice that at the BOF Farewell Dinner (where LMH arrived late), that on his way to the table where GHS & F3 were sitting, he automatically made his way to find a seat beside GHS. But upon noticing there were no empty seats near her, he had to make a U-turn to finally sit beside KB (if I'm not mistaken). :lol: Talk about habit!

I would love to post the YT Vid here bt dunno how. Cud someone help? :)

BTW, tx ml_87 for the Ep 8 thingy. It was during their golf outing. :lol:

Guest ml_87

dear, u have really sharp eyes :D

i agree. the smiles he gives other actresses/ gals have sth like " u're just the same as other gals around me" :sweatingbullets:

with Sun, it's so tender, genuine and LOVE :rolleyes:

Guest shaz

All I wana say is I LOVE MNET!! All the best Minsun moments seem to come from them...

edit: oh and in my excitement, I forgot to thank pink_fairy and ml_87 for highlighting those wondeful clips.

The boy is really quite smitten with dear Hyesun... :wub:

Guest ml_87

Speaking of MinSun unguarded actions, did anyone ever notice that at the BOF Farewell Dinner (where LMH arrived late), that on his way to the table where GHS & F3 were sitting, he automatically made his way to find a seat beside GHS. But upon noticing there were no empty seats near her, he had to make a U-turn to finally sit beside KB (if I'm not mistaken). :lol: Talk about habit!

I would love to post the YT Vid here bt dunno how. Cud someone help? :)

BTW, tx ml_87 for the Ep 8 thingy. It was during their golf outing. :lol:

really :D ? i lost the vid thank to the last format for my computer <_< . cant check it out :tears:

^^^ welcome! welcome!

I love MNET! they are obviously from MINSUN-HOOD like us!! :lol:

...MINHO always has this "HYESUN EFFECT" on him..everytime! his tender gazes, his smiles and his body language gives in,,total surrender :lol:

ok, admittedly they are not dating,but I think they are so attracted to each other, specially from minho! oh boy!...ITs hard to be reasonable when you see scenes like this one, how can I come into terms that there is really nothing goin on? how :lol: the similarities they have at random times is way to many to be coincidental...peace32.gif

Guest webby

yeah, so sweet! and Mino kept looking at Sun when she said sth with the camera!! wonder what she is saying :rolleyes:

i think she said only junpyo can't do well (referring he did bad at the machine). Because before that minho (junpyo) was saying it was really hard to play the plushie toy grabbing machine.

i like the stares junpyo gives jandi off-screen in their bof filming context the most. Perhaps it's because they were in the midst of filming, hyesun is super bubbly in the BTS, so it's really fun to watch. after BOF ended, interaction seemed more restrained and they were more concerned that they were scrutinized by media. it kinda killed the happy element, if you know what i'm saying.. plus i know minho is prob really tired physically due to his tight schedule even after bof ended. although he smiles in front of the camera and waves at fans, i still think he needs his much needed rest (which hopefully he's getting enough now)...

in one of the taiwanese clips, the interviewer/host remarked that minho had "electric eyes" (direct translation), meaning you get electrocuted looking at it... lol.. i think he does, and he keeps on sending sparks the way he looks at everyone (all the girls be it CF partner, fans, interviewers)..... haha... but that look is more of a doting look, and different from the "hyesun look" that flowerpot described.. I like this cheeky staring look of his more.

really hope they pair up in another trendy drama.

Guest honeypia

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

I thought I just died for a minute after watching it......ooooohhhh MInho and Hyesun sooooo sweet......

and the stares of Minho oh gosh that's the LOOK of LOVE :w00t: ......i need WATER!!!!!!

Minho's stares were dehydrating!! my first to see him look like that. i know that reporters described him having electrifying eyes but here, it had a different electricity.. :D

Speaking of MinSun unguarded actions, did anyone ever notice that at the BOF Farewell Dinner (where LMH arrived late), that on his way to the table where GHS & F3 were sitting, he automatically made his way to find a seat beside GHS. But upon noticing there were no empty seats near her, he had to make a U-turn to finally sit beside KB (if I'm not mistaken). :lol Talk about habit!

Yeah i could also remember that. I found myself laughing when i saw him do it. He was at a loss there for a second. :lol:

All I wana say is I LOVE MNET!! All the best Minsun moments seem to come from them...

The boy is really quite smitten with dear Hyesun... :wub

i know!!! MNET indeed has the BEST bts around. and I do hope they have that Highway kiss they totally edited in the series.

ok, admittedly they are not dating,but I think they are so attracted to each other, specially from minho!

It's a good thing almost all the clues are coming from the guy. it somehow lessens the attack of the anti's.. hehehe

Guest honeypia

in one of the taiwanese clips, the interviewer/host remarked that minho had "electric eyes" (direct translation), meaning you get electrocuted looking at it... lol.. i think he does, and he keeps on sending sparks the way he looks at everyone (all the girls be it CF partner, fans, interviewers).....

Yeah. Very "jerry yan" for me. :)

haha... but that look is more of a doting look, and different from the "hyesun look" that flowerpot described.. I like this cheeky staring look of his more.

really hope they pair up in another trendy drama.

That "hyesun look" totally separates the other girls from hyesun. I wasn't a minsun fan in the beginning, but i have to admit, the way Minho looks at her just swallowed me whole.. :)

I just find it really sad that before BoF, all the pictures that we see, they seem really close and comfortable

but after BoF they look so shy and awkward. It's as if their relationship IN PUBLIC reversed. I really hate anti's.

I hope they can be comfortable around each other even if there's a a million camera flashing.

Here in my country, it's really no big deal for two leads to act sweet in public and that they let the public know that they take care of each other.

One more thing, I think HyeSun being really friendly and playful as we see in the BTS is her way of making MinHo comfortable, but MinHo took it as flirting, so he fell in love.LOL x10

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

I just find it really sad that before BoF, all the pictures that we see, they seem really close and comfortable

but after BoF they look so shy and awkward. It's as if their relationship IN PUBLIC reversed. I really hate anti's.

I hope they can be comfortable around each other even if there's a a million camera flashing.

Here in my country, it's really no big deal for two leads to act sweet in public and that they let the public know that they take care of each other.

One more thing, I think HyeSun being really friendly and playful as we see in the BTS is her way of making MinHo comfortable, but MinHo took it as flirting, so he fell in love.LOL x10

maybe it's because they haven't seen each other for a while??

33f8dc0.jpg

credit: to creator

really :D ? i lost the vid thank to the last format for my computer <_< . cant check it out :tears:

check this clip out - this set of aftermath of bof seemed slightly different from the past ones. seemed to reveal a little bit more, ghs even said in the interview that gjp looked so cool scooping n saving gjd from the bullies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbB2lVFKOWQ...feature=channel

maybe susAmerica get give a more definite translation cos korean to mandarin to englih sometimes get lost inbetween

another set is this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytBuz5wEkug...re=channel_page

I'm glad to think that most of the hints are coming from the guys [including mino and several others]. Hye sun has a lot of suitors. The best man win. I salute mino for continuously sent his 'signal' to Hye sun....including on the Taiwan's trip. He dares to take the risk. That's the real man.

I wish the antis just leave them alone. They have their own private lives. They are human like us ....have feelings like us...want to love and to be loved.