♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest pixie_eve

4a25f0c318e1b_f.jpg

In this pic I was thinking how sleepy hyesun looked :lol: i feel like she was about to fall asleep leaning on LMH like that and in a YT vid, i think LMH even nudged hyesun a bit when he felt that hyesun was comfortably leaning on him as if she was about to fall asleep on him hahahaha :lol: did u notice that YT clip too hehe?

Guest ml_87

In this pic I was thinking how sleepy hyesun looked :lol: i feel like she was about to fall asleep leaning on LMH like that and in a YT vid, i think LMH even nudged hyesun a bit when he felt that hyesun was comfortably leaning on him as if she was about to fall asleep on him hahahaha :lol: did u notice that YT clip too hehe?

really? pls, give me the link!

3 days with numerous piz and vids, i'm feeling dizzy :P

Guest pixie_eve

really? pls, give me the link!

3 days with numerous piz and vids, i'm feeling dizzy :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-y_ckrl2b0 dunno how u see it though, it might not be the same as what i think hehe.. its just an observation, nothing really confirmed. I just wondered if LMH was really nudging GHS ( bcoz she was leaning too comfortably) or he might not even be aware that he did that, with all the press and fans looking at them and talking to them :)

Guest pixie_eve

Taiwan trip is over. tooooo fast! :((

everyone has to agree that they wore the same hat :w00t:

i'm a bit disappointed since only Mino went to the dumpling restaurant. the same as yesterday night when only him and a staff went for a view :unsure: i wish Sun joined him

did they say that GHS was not with him when they toured taiwan that night? maybe lmh went to a bar or a boy's nyt out?? but nah! i dont thnk so, that would coz so mch uproar and scandal on his part..but mL who knows? maybe he was wd GHS since it's safer to say that GHS was already at the hotel ryt? while minho and a staff went for a tour of taiwan by night? but who knows?? maybe they're toghether or maybe not ;) ;)

Ohh,and maybe GHS wants to do some last minute shopping that's why she didn't join him at the dumpling resto. The important thing is they were together when they wen back to Korea...Oh Ml87..may i ask how u knew that they were on the same flight?

Don't you all think it's strange that Minsun has not shot a magazine cover for BOF at all? I mean they're after all the leading couple on the drama... looking at all the pics of them together, un-posed and yet exuding so much chemistry, their cover pics should sell like hotcakes! If it was management manipulation to stop rumours, then I feel it fuels more speculation since it's perfectly alright to market dramas that way isn't it? suspicious....

edit: ok Im super excited now!!!

Found this link in baidu where a few fans who followed them in Taipei sharing their account. Those who can read chinese, here. The accounts are ard page 30++.

In gist, this fan uknyuk recounted that she & her 4 other friends witnessed something abt our Minsun. Not very obvious but subtle like how Minho continually steal glances at Hyesun. She also related that Hyesun is very pretty in person, so pretty that it's hard not to look at her! :D

It seems that they went drinking after dinner last night and Hyesun was drunk! Minho drank too but had only a red face. uknyuk also mentioned that there didnt seem to be much order amongst fans and Minsun were worried about their safety. That's why both didnt seem as happy as yest.

It's a mass of info so I cant translate all now. The fan said that they seem close but are not likely to be dating. There are definitely vibes from Minho though!

SHAZ! wow those taiwan fans are really observing them closely huh?? just like us keke...so they did see that LMH was always "stealing" glances at GHS huh!! :wub: waaaa LMH is too transparent keke,, maybe a little more promotion of BOF for MinSUn outside korea will make LMH and GHS realize if they can take the next step? hehe,,,i hope they can go together in China and Philippines and Japan too keke

Do u think GHS is aware of those "glances" that LMH is giving her? I mean they've been on several tv appearances together, and i'm sure if i am GHS, i would notice someone who keeps looking at me the way LMH does :wub: what could GHS be thinking ?? hehe

Guest pixie_eve

is GHS wore the same black hat mino wore in the restaurant dumpling?

the hat that minho wore in the charity breakfast hehe and the one GHS wore at the airport :wub: so, do they share these things or do they buy a pair whenever they purchase? keke .. Oh i also want to ask if the gold bracelet that GHS wore on the fan meeting was the same as LMH's gold necklace on that same fan meeting?? i couldnt get a clear pic of GHS' gold bracelt..oh My oh my, the similarities are adding up :rolleyes:

Guest stroberry

thank you pink fairy !

ohmygut at those pictures. are they doing an interview there??

hyesun is so adorable. such a doll. mino shii,, your handssss.. HAAAA~~~ ((:

Guest ml_87

dun u guys think they look awakward in these piz ? :D

1244080207580_78499.jpg

124408021066381476.jpg

------------

edit

pixie_eve: oh, i 100% agree. i watched it the day b4 and wondered why he suddenly moved his body when she's leaning on him. now, i realize that he nudged her a bit. :w00t: it's 0:23, right? :D

u have really sharp eyes, gal :rolleyes:

pixie_eve: oh, i 100% agree. i watched it the day b4 and wondered why he suddenly moved his body when she's leaning on him. now, i realize that he nudged her a bit. :w00t: it's 0:23, right? :D

u have really sharp eyes, gal :rolleyes:

hi!uhm just want to ask if what vid.clip you are referring to? i want to check it out too....and i dont think those above pics are showing any signs of awkwardness,,they look so blissful..i just hope nobody is telling them what position they would do for this photoshoot...

and is this pics taken during an interview or is this the photoshoot they were doing in taipei?

Guest ml_87

hi!uhm just want to ask if what vid.clip you are referring to? i want to check it out too....and i dont think those above pics are showing any signs of awkwardness,,they look so blissful..i just hope nobody is telling them what position they would do for this photoshoot...

and is this pics taken during an interview or is this the photoshoot they were doing in taipei?

those piz, i guess, taken b4/after the show of GTV (not the 100% entertainment) :rolleyes:

here u go :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-y_ckrl2b0

38796891.jpg

Guest lunase7en

wowwww i love their Taiwan trip.

lots of minsun interactions.

i'm sure they're still close to each other.

and i can feel that there's love in the air.

really different compare to the time when they were in Japan.

maybe bcoz this time only both of them were attended the fanmeeting.

thx for sharing all the wonderful pics and videos.

totally love it.

but i'm so sad coz this trip seems so short unlike the Japanese fanmeeting.

maybe time is jealous of them. hihi^^

i'm looking forward to see them working together again.

i missed JOONDI so bad now :(

Guest aurora820

BOF disappointed me in so so many ways but cudos to the acting of these two. They were really outstanding and they got me hooked.

I hate to be a shipper coz nothing really happens and ur waiting for every tiny bit to analyze(it's fun though) :rolleyes:

I am not getting the thing with all these antifans and such.

I mean I know they are celebs but they are human beings too who fall in love, why aren't they allowed to show it?!!

I don't think it will do any harm to their popularity. :)

Anyways here I am hoping for another project for the both of them together and I really like to see them in the korean Version of "It started with a kiss" How can we disclose it again, someone posted once the link of the kbs site?!

Thanks to everyone for the pics, vidz and your insights!!!

Hi...this is my first post on this thread. I think I need to come here before I'm spilling more my analysis about Minsun on Hye sun's thread.

I found something about minsun interaction .

minsun interaction

I f you notice @ 1.34 , there's one fan stands SO CLOSE with Minho and guess who's been watching them....Hye sun.

• Thanks 1

Guest F4fan

is there any clips for the one ghs wearing red and lmh wearing black n white... or is it for photoshoot?

they look like juz married or back from honeymoon.. :D

To me, they look like they went on a romantic picnic in the English countryside or on a white sandy beach. GHS just needs a parasol, LMH needs his beige hat from the Incheon airport pics and a picnic basket by their feet and that would've been just perfect.

Guest epique.

woahhhh

it's been so long since i came to this thread.

long time no see joondi-ers <3

ahh, i'm so lazy to update the first post & pm TheSnowQueen - xiaoshen.

i'll do it when i'm bothered.

-___-

i mean i have to go through more than 40 pages.

- mary

Guest ml_87

Hi...this is my first post on this thread. I think I need to come here before I'm spilling more my analysis about Minsun on Hye sun's thread.

I found something about minsun interaction .

minsun interaction

I f you notice @ 1.34 , there's one fan stands SO CLOSE with Minho and guess who's been watching them....Hye sun.

oh, i watched it yesterday and also wondered why Sun kept looking that way whereas everyone is looking at the camera. :rolleyes: her facial expression here :rolleyes:

Guest flower pot

Guys... Just want to let you know that my MinSun Fanfic is already updated...

Check it out if you're interested...

THIS WAY TO MINSUN SPAZZING

The Taiwan trip is a revelation! A revelation i tell you...

I used to think that my shipping would have no fruition but my hope was revived with everything that i've seen and witnessed in that trip...

Hyesun and Minho should really end up together... IT'S AN INJUSTICE TO THE WORLD IF THEY DIDN'T! wahahaha! :lol: