♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ml_87

ah love the gif!

do not quote piz, pls :D

do u notice that they have the same gestures here. move their head and then, licking lips =))

--------

this taiwan trip is far more than i expected. their feeling towards the other are so transparent :w00t:

Guest pixie_eve

:wub MInSun sistahs!! keke

It seemed like the Taiwan fans are overwhelmed by Junpyo's presence, they were all over him laugh.gif that at times i felt like Jandi is left out..no offense meant here smile.gif and I'm sure GHS is aware too that the female fans are raging after LMH hehe.. i just cant help but observe that maybe GHS is a bit wary of anti-fans that's why it took her so long to answer the "kiss scenes" questions at the press conference. The one where LMH said that "maybe GHS didn't find their kissing scenes good because it took her so long to answer" :) and on LMH's part, why is he always so particular and conscious of how GHS answers questions pertaining to HER opinion of HIM or his character JunPyo? ;) like in Japan, he reacted impulsively when GHS only said Thank you when asked bout her reaction that LMH said Jandi is close to his ideal type? and now, GHS is asked again of her reaction to their kiss scenes and LMH couldn't help but react again to GHS' response. I am reminded too of the BTS scene where LMH asked GHS several times if SHE LIKES the way JAEHA carried her (u remember that BTS? ;) ) I dunno how to put it , but it seemed to me like GHS's compliments and opinion of him is important to LMH ;) enough to make him wary of what her response is in public press conferences like these (or even BTS?) I dunno if i make sense hahaha im just blurting out my observations :)

I wish we can keep track of these two as they both traverse their career and who knows if their friendship myt bloom? ryt? keke... I doubt if they will ever give out a clue if there's hope for them to be a couple, because something like that can be tagged as scandal in Korean entertainment :lol: Korean actors/artists never show off their relationship unless they are set to be married already,,so keeping a close watch is the only way we may know :lol: goodluck to us hehehe, let's hope for the best but let's not be too disappointed all our hopes turn futile :) aja aja fyting!!

Guest pixie_eve

ml_87 that gif is soo cute hahaha...i didn't notice the liplick until you pointed it out hehe...did the liplick happen at the same time? Like they did it in sync unconsciously? hmm..they're really in tuned huh? keke

On MinSun sis..have u noticed how big LMH and GHS' eyebags are in today's fan meet? Looked like they had a long night keke..i don't believe LMH's answer when he said they didn't go out that night becoz they were too tired :P :P (this info is from LMH's thread) Well, if they didnt go out with the staff, how come they look so tired and his and GHS' eyes looked heavy in those eye bags and puffiness? keke..maybe they didnt go out,, but who knows? maybe they had some drinking spree in their hotel? Arrghhhhh if i was there, i would've stalked them and stayed on the same hotel where they are billeted hehe :lol: :lol:

One of the reasons I love GHS is that she is very supportive. She knew that LMH will be getting most of the attention for obvious reasons, one being most of the fans present were girls and majority of them are LMH's fans. The pictures below demonstrates just how unselfish she is. She scooped the ramen and gave it to LMH who will feed one of the fans. Then she stepped back and let LMH take center stage, perfectly happy to play a supporting role. I just adore her. I seriously hope LMH would pursue GHS in real life. She will not only be an asset but a great support for him.

On a side note, I think our girl is in love. GHS just radiates this inner glow in all her pictures and videos making her even more beautiful. Whether it is because of LMH or another man I don't know.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. That's the best I can do with the screencaps.

lmhghstaiwan.jpg

lmhghstaiwan1.jpg

lmhghstaiwan2.jpg

lmhghstaiwan3.jpg

lmhghstaiwan4.jpg

• Thanks 1

Guest shaz

One of the reasons I love GHS is that she is very supportive. She knew that LMH will be getting most of the attention for obvious reasons, one being most of the fans present were girls and majority of them are LMH's fans. The pictures below demonstrates just how unselfish she is. She scooped the ramen and gave it to LMH who will feed one of the fans. Then she stepped back and let LMH take center stage, perfectly happy to play a supporting role. I just adore her. I seriously hope LMH would pursue GHS in real life. She will not only be an asset but a great support for him.

On a side note, I think our girl is in love. GHS just radiates this inner glow in all her pictures and videos making her even more beautiful. Whether it is because of LMH or another man I don't know.

I agree sheherizade3! I love how she is always so thoughtful.

After seeing so much similar body language and like what flowerpot has said about mimicking each other's gestures, I'm inclined to believe that they connect on some level above friendship BUT perhaps have not taken that step due to their careers and media scrutiny.

Don't you all think it's strange that Minsun has not shot a magazine cover for BOF at all? I mean they're after all the leading couple on the drama... looking at all the pics of them together, un-posed and yet exuding so much chemistry, their cover pics should sell like hotcakes! If it was management manipulation to stop rumours, then I feel it fuels more speculation since it's perfectly alright to market dramas that way isn't it? suspicious....

edit: ok Im super excited now!!!

Found this link in baidu where a few fans who followed them in Taipei sharing their account. Those who can read chinese, here. The accounts are ard page 30++.

In gist, this fan uknyuk recounted that she & her 4 other friends witnessed something abt our Minsun. Not very obvious but subtle like how Minho continually steal glances at Hyesun. She also related that Hyesun is very pretty in person, so pretty that it's hard not to look at her! :D

It seems that they went drinking after dinner last night and Hyesun was drunk! Minho drank too but had only a red face. uknyuk also mentioned that there didnt seem to be much order amongst fans and Minsun were worried about their safety. That's why both didnt seem as happy as yest.

It's a mass of info so I cant translate all now. The fan said that they seem close but are not likely to be dating. There are definitely vibes from Minho though! :wub:

Guest ml_87

It's a mass of info so I cant translate all now. The fan said that they seem close but are not likely to be dating. There are definitely vibes from Minho though! :wub:

if they're dating, of course, they would never show that in public :rolleyes:

i myself think that the vibes come from Sun, too. she also flirts Mino and leans on him :lol: the 2 of them are so suspicious :rolleyes:

Guest honeypia

In gist, this fan uknyuk recounted that she & her 4 other friends witnessed something abt our Minsun. Not very obvious but subtle like how Minho continually steal glances at Hyesun. She also related that Hyesun is very pretty in person, so pretty that it's hard not to look at her! :D

It seems that they went drinking after dinner last night and Hyesun was drunk! Minho drank too but had only a red face. uknyuk also mentioned that there didnt seem to be much order amongst fans and Minsun were worried about their safety. That's why both didnt seem as happy as yest.

Thank you so much shaz.. :) please do translate the rest if you have time. :) We really really appreciate it :) *hugs*

Guest diazminoz

HI I'M NEWBIE HERE..I LOVE THIS COUPLE VERY MUCH..CAN I JOIN IN THIS FORUM ?

THANKS FOR THE PICU..THEY ALWAYS CUTE IF TOGETHER...

Guest shaz

honeypia, that's about all the fan account said in regards to them. The fans noticed "warm looks" between them and this is evident again at the breakfast screenshots over at Hyesun's thread. Frankly, this is all I need to affirm that there could be potential for something more! :P

pinkypeachlady, it certainly looks like the same hat!

Wow, this taiwan trip is certainly full of spazz moments for us... im sad though that it has come to an end. Too fast!

edit: erhm can someone pls tell me if Minsun took different flights home? Im a little lost cos Minho seemed to have arrived in Korea by himself?

Guest stroberry

thank you shaz for that translation !! ((:

so much spazzy moments from this trip.it ended just too soon.!

anyways, hope there'll be a chance again in the near future to see both on the same stage again!!! :D

MINSUN FHAITHING!!! B)

Guest ml_87

Taiwan trip is over. tooooo fast! :((

everyone has to agree that they wore the same hat :w00t:

i'm a bit disappointed since only Mino went to the dumpling restaurant. the same as yesterday night when only him and a staff went for a view :unsure: i wish Sun joined him

Guest shaz

oh no fellow Minsun-shippers, im feeling very depressed now that the trip is officially over. No more seeing them together! I don't think it'll ever feel the same seeing either of them playing other people's love interests.

A funny thought just struck me: you know how Minho seems to unintentionally hurt Hyesun around the region of her mouth and nose during filming so many times? we all saw it happen quite a few times in the BTS.

heehee....[don't mind my lousy joke]

well, im just wondering maybe he should be careful with female co-stars who have undergone nose surgery? Hyesun is all natural so it's ok but imagine the damage caused if an actress gets her nose crooked after he forcefully hugs her... :D evil i know...

just want to say..taiwan trip over so fast.make me feel empty in my heart :) taiwan trip make me happy,looking for minsun moment with fans.they laugh,play together.maybe so difficult to see them in 1 stage again,but we never knows.just hoping the bst for minsun ^^

thanks for anyone who share minsun moment in taiwan,really appreciate what you guys done for this thread also in hyesun-minho thread.