♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest pixie_eve

ml_87 nope im staying in Singapore now :) I'll be going to the Philippines though for the f4 and hyesun trip keke..they should have hyesun, i've seen some Philippne Hyesun site, so i'm hoping it's gonna be GHS and LMH. I can settle for MinSUn, it's ok if they don't bring the f3 keke,,Il be going there in Vietnam this July though :)

Since we're all reminiscing MinSun ... i've been listening to their songs over and over and i really love their voices, it's soothing and unpretentious..... here's two of my most favorite Korean songs ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvcJQdQqRg

Guest pixie_eve

hello !!!!

all JOONDI's are excited for the taiwan trip tomorrow ( a few hours to go hehehe)oh gosh i miss them so much...

mnet bts no. 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81CgdXiXJpI

waaaaaaaaaaa is this new?? Kasualane! thanks for the link hehe minsun sisters can we ask dear susAmerica for subs?? keke i'm quite shy ;) The clip is more HyunSun, but again KHJ is not paying much attention to GHS as much as LMH is :rolleyes: have u observed it too? Though we still can't say it conclusively since we don't know what they're saying, but from their body language, u can see the difference...LMH was very attentive to GHS as opposed to KHJ who seemed nonchalant,and GHS was less flirtatious to KHJ?? hehe don't u think so too?? pls watch :D

Guest flower pot

I LOVE THE NEW BTS!

They're so sweet together it's getting me more excited for the Taiwan trip... just look at the skinship and the smiles and the staring... OMOOOOO!!! *fangirl mode on*

Nuff said...

Caps!

87774536.png

47468519.png

52430234.png

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PART... (and the one above too where Minho was checking out Hyesun's lips...)

58720229.png

I THEREFORE CONCLUDE THAT MINHO REALLY HAS A THING FOR THE HEAD... Patting it and touching it... it must be how he expresses affection...

Hope someone would sub or translate it...

BONUS: Teaser for next BTS but look at Hyesun mugging for the camera and Minho watching her...

bonusn.png

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

ml_87 nope im staying in Singapore now :) I'll be going to the Philippines though for the f4 and hyesun trip keke..they should have hyesun, i've seen some Philippne Hyesun site, so i'm hoping it's gonna be GHS and LMH. I can settle for MinSUn, it's ok if they don't bring the f3 keke,,Il be going there in Vietnam this July though :)

Since we're all reminiscing MinSun ... i've been listening to their songs over and over and i really love their voices, it's soothing and unpretentious..... here's two of my most favorite Korean songs ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvcJQdQqRg

wow you're so lucky. hope you have lots of fine!, and we'll give us a lot of details about MinSun.

happy day to everyone!

meowe.gif

ml_87,natali,Yoo-Bin thank you for MINSUN fanarts! ♥ SWEETNESS!!!♥

Kasualane,Flowepot hello! thank you! the vid and screen caps really swept me off my bed! waahhhhhchherleader.gif

what a nice jump start for this day! i hope it will end so sweetly too w/ MINSUN taipei honeymoon!..

pixie_eve hi! morning to you! yes me too for your comments! i guess MINSUN sisters really think a like!elbow.gif

counting few hours before taiwan trip!!!

airport pic of minsun!!♥♥

ssi20090601085109v.jpg

Guest szac

Thank you Pink Fairy for your pic.... So early!!!! So happy to see them again :P , Boy!!! they have the same sunglassess..I will be with this forums all today..... :w00t:

Guest ml_87

wow, new piz at the airport!! hope more are coming! super-excited!!

flower_pot and kasualane: ths for the vid. i'm watching it

edit

too much skinship :w00t: !! they look so comfortable together. unlikely, Sun & Joong are a bit stiff :sweatingbullets:

Guest stroberry

thank you pink fairy for the picture.. minsun is looking amazing! :lol:

hope there'll be moaRRrrrrr picture to come (((((:

Guest ml_87

Some news from Taiwain...

MinSun arrived at the Taipei airport at 11.05 am.

They will stay for 3 days and two nights.

There were 14 staff altogether that came with them this time.

MinSun had requested to have the Taiwanese famous "Pearl Tea" prior to their trip to Taiwan.

They will try the Pearl Tea prior to their press conference this afternoon.

They also said that they would like to try the famous Taiwanese specialties.

The rest of the news is just repeating their schedule, which you guys already knew.

cre to mintysweety327327

------------

love to see them hang out or have dinner together :w00t:

Guest pixie_eve

waaaaaaaaaaa i cant work!!! grrrr...im stalking all MinSun threads here in soompi hahaha... PInk fairy THE Caps on that BRACELET is marvelous hahaha... isn't it too much of a COINCIDENCE? So they could have the same style, many artists may have the same bracelet, converse, hat, or whatever, but for these two whom we are "suspecting" and is actually "rumored" to be more than friends, don't u think that those similarities are too much of a coincidence?? especially the SAME shirt...that totally rocked my MinSun fantasies :lol: :lol: Many actors may have the same style and accessories but to have an identical shirt is hmmmm.... :rolleyes:

Guest pixie_eve

99076963.jpg

i was wondering why HyeSun seemed to be laughing at LMH for bowing :lol: and i guess it myt be bcoz GHS wants them to be more natural and informal infront of the press, since taiwanese are more open and westernized in their ways. But LMH was a bit too cautious or nervous?? ;) he did the korean curtsy :lol: hehe

Ml_87 hehe thanks for reposting keke

ohh and i saw another vid in YT,,they were really walking side by side until someone stopped GHS because the crowd is getting bigger

Guest pixie_eve

I LOVE THE NEW BTS!

They're so sweet together it's getting me more excited for the Taiwan trip... just look at the skinship and the smiles and the staring...

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3641/87774536.png

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6038/47468519.png

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2615/52430234.png

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PART... (and the one above too where Minho was checking out Hyesun's lips...)

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1954/58720229.png

I THEREFORE CONCLUDE THAT MINHO REALLY HAS A THING FOR THE HEAD... Patting it and touching it... it must be how he expresses affection...

Hope someone would sub or translate it...

BONUS: Teaser for next BTS but look at Hyesun mugging for the camera and Minho watching her...

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7494/bonusn.png

I'm spazzing over these new BTS,,u can see Minhoo's sweetness towards Hyesun keke..though hyesun always seemed a bit distant, u can see Minhoo's "gaze" of affection :wub: When he looks at GHS, his gaze would often seem to linger for a few seconds before he turns his gaze away :rolleyes: I can't wait for the BTS next week.. LMH seems like he was looking at GHS fondly while she's mugging the camera. I wonder if LMH saw all these BTS and is he aware of how he "looked" at GHS? or does he look at most women that way? hehe ... Oh MY,,if he looked at me like that, i would prolly faint :lol:

oh btw susAmerica translated the YT clip already :)

here's what caught my interest: hehe

JD and JH start the date to ride the cable but NG because JH did not have the tickets. So the Ticket person gives him tickets to restart. Inside

the cable car, an interviewer is asking JH how he feels being on the car for the firsttime. I cannot hear his response. The interviewer asks if this is JD’s first time when JD gives that smile because we all know what happened in the car with JP and JD.

keke...coz the first time i saw that clip i was wondering what made GHS smiled the way she did in that cable car. I thought it has something to do with KHJ since they are together then, but when susAmerica translated it, the shy and giddy "smile" made sense hehehe :wub:

Guest Allison

LOL, Minsun sporting the same things again?! :P That's it. They're hiding something, lol. Just kidding <3

Thanks everybody for keeping this beautiful thread alive! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Guest honeypia

i consider today as my personal holiday. hahahaha. i don't know maybe it's just me but i don't feel as if im working.. :P

i think tonight pictures will be excited.so,i will sacrifice my time to sleep looking in many website for minsun pictures :lol:

thanks all for any contribute in this thread :) really appreciate.

Asha,will join me tonight?looking for minsun pictures in website :lol: