♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest honeypia

thanks Lan!!! i so cannot wait!!! Minho and hyesun SHOULD talk and stand next to each other!! NO ignoring this time!!! hahahhaha

Guest pixie_eve

can't wait for TAIWAN trip keke ...

have u seen this clip? It's from the levi's pictorial and there's nothing on MinSun really hehe but i was somehow reminded of MinSun when LMH said

that when he is in a relationship, he is playful and is always bickering (with his gf) hehe...and he jokingly mentioned that he wants a gf who hasn't watched BOF (because she might misconstrue him for junpyo hehe) then i remember GHS saying that she hasn't watched her own series (BOF) yet because of her busy sked :lol: :lol: i'm just fangirling here keke ..

but i like wat LMH said about being playful and always bicker with his gf :wub: :wub: http://www.youtube.com/lmhworldsubs

Hello fellow MinSunners. My name is Lena, and I'm a new MinSun fan. Just wanted to say hi!

WELCOME :) feel free to post ur MinSUn addiction here

Guest pixie_eve

i did watch that bts... but i dun understand at all... i thought GHS prefer Jaeha than LMH... now i understand she prefer LMH.. :w00t:

anyone got BTS BOF with engsub... im still cant get enuff with it....

i dun know. i read the written translation of the part. Sun said that JH carried her better and Mino looked so jealous. so at the end, she still prefered to be carried by MIno ?

I asked that because I watched peeyahde's vid

and she included GHS interview 1:56-2:09 as a clip in her MinSun moments and there are no subs,, but i remember during the earlier BOF days that someone from the BOF thread transcribed this BTS and GHS was asked if she wants to be carried by jaehee(duno d actor's name :)) or minho (note that the interviewer used the real names and not Junpyo keke ;)) and she said she still prefer minhoo carrying her :rolleyes:

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

ballooni.gif

pinkypeachlady, HI! im glad you liked my emoticons, i love them too,,,♥~

ml_87, stroberry i did that video because i have the habit of always watching the kissing scenes and looking and searching on what episodes and vid.part soo many..so i compiled them into one!thanks!!368970jb8r0jny3z.gif

MINSUN SISTERS! so, the long wait will soon be over!! FIGHTING!♥♥myavatar170010021.gifmyavatar170010361.gif

75880769.jpg

ms3s.jpg

200905270415.jpg

image3l.jpg

image4j.jpg

image5g.jpg

image6voo.jpg

image7xlz.jpg

image8n.jpg

image9n.jpg

image10z.jpg

image11r.jpg

image12r.jpg

daum

Guest tam1430267282

hi keczianthei and dorothea..welcome to MinSun lovin' hehe...keep posting!

%7Boption%7DCAVFTX8A.jpg

just want to post this coz i think they were being playful here...i haven't noticed it before keke :wub:

Hi! Do you have a video link for these photos?

Guest honeypia

can't wait for TAIWAN trip keke ...

have u seen this clip? It's from the levi's pictorial and there's nothing on MinSun really hehe but i was somehow reminded of MinSun when LMH said

that when he is in a relationship, he is playful and is always bickering (with his gf) hehe...and he jokingly mentioned that he wants a gf who hasn't watched BOF (because she might misconstrue him for junpyo hehe) then i remember GHS saying that she hasn't watched her own series (BOF) yet because of her busy sked :lol: :lol: i'm just fangirling here keke ..

but i like wat LMH said about being playful and always bicker with his gf :wub: :wub: http://www.youtube.com/lmhworldsubs

Thanks for sharing this with us... yes it's also my first to read that translation. But what he said re: gf not watching Bof...that's quite close to impossibility. LOL. BOF was a phenomenon in korea and every girl watched that series. even yoon eun hye watched that program. hehe.

thanks also pink fairy for the beautiful minsun fanarts!!

Guest pixie_eve

Hi! Do you have a video link for these photos?

nope drycleaner, i just saw it on GHS' album. But that scene was included in their new caledonia adventure :) it was there i just didn't notice then that the two of were actually playing on that tram keke

pink fairy..minsun sis hehe ur fanarts and ur vid is really cool hehe thanks!

wait until tommorow and we all minsun lover will see them together in taiwan :w00t: so excited :D hoping i will have a good sleep tonight so tommorow morning i can get they pictures together :lol: pls minsun give us the best part in taiwan :)

walk,eat,maybe shooping together ;) my heart minsun :wub: see them together like i want i could die :lol:

Guest szac

I am so excited :w00t: till I am unable to sleep :wacko: , tomorrow is the day, they wil go to Taiwan together,,, I hope no avoidence,no pretending anymore....hope they will relax and face each other... so excited... this is the only chance to see them both together.

After this, I don't think we minsun lovers will have the chance to see them together again...

I am looking forward to see them tomorrow :P:rolleyes:

Guest szac

I am so excited :w00t: till I am unable to sleep :wacko: , tomorrow is the day, they wil go to Taiwan together,,, I hope no avoidence,no pretending anymore....hope they will relax and face each other... so excited... this is the only chance to see them both together.

After this, I don't think we minsun lovers will have the chance to see them together again...

p><p> It

If they're not gonna show us the MinSun love that we've all been waiting for, then I don't even know what

I'm gonna do anymore...maybe cry in a corner or something.

Even just a 1/10 MinSun, a single 1 second eye contact, a brush of a hand, a tiny subtle smile, a small gesture, THEN i'll die a happy fan. PLEASE!

EDIT:

Proof of MINSUN OBSESSION

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd93/iwatchmovie/MinSUn.jpg' alt='MinSUn.jpg'>

minsoompi.jpg

This is actually the third time this happened. I was just too lazy to save and crop the 2nd one, plus I thought it was overly obsessive of me to even notice stupid things like these, but 5 minutes ago it happened again in the k-drama section and I instantly thought "it must be a sign!"

These pictures are so beautiful. Whoever made these is very creative in terms of the concept.

It's June 1 tomorrow. I'm going to pray tonight that MinSun will not disappoint us.

If they're not gonna show us the MinSun love that we've all been waiting for, then I don't even know what

I'm gonna do anymore...maybe cry in a corner or something.

Even just a 1/10 MinSun, a single 1 second eye contact, a brush of a hand, a tiny subtle smile, a small gesture, THEN i'll die a happy fan. PLEASE!

EDIT:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd93/iw...ovie/MinSUn.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd93/iw...e/minsoompi.jpg

This is actually the third time this happened. I was just too lazy to save and crop the 2nd one, plus I thought it was overly obsessive of me to even notice stupid things like these, but 5 minutes ago it happened again in the k-drama section and I instantly thought "it must be a sign!"

you already proof if you is truly minsun fan :) thanks so much :D

I cracked up..when I read everyones post about Minsun trip tomorow!! me too, me too! so excited! ill be waiting for the latest updates about our couple!...

ill be doing like this: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4073/368994xb8mrf54p8.gif

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1671/785551ys26hk88bh.gifMINSUN FIGHTING!

asha,thank you.love the monkey :lol:

agree with you..so excited and cannot sleep :D hoping this is not the last chance to see them together.nothing is not possible right? :)

Guest ml_87

OMG,i noticed it, too. actually, it happened quite often recently. love it ! :rolleyes:

count down several hours b4 seeing Minsun again!! wowwwwwwwww

Guest pixie_eve

This is truly an obsession xiam :lol: :lol: it's funny how we really see everything that has something to do with our MinSun obsession keke. Szac, let's hope that it's not the last time for MinSun to be together overseas. GHS is quite popular in the Philippines, maybe the local channel can also bring hyesun there..let's hope and pray, and plead the producer to have hyesun with MinHoo. Minhoo is also set to go to Vietnam,i hope GHS is popular in Vietnam too, for them to invite GHS wd Minhoo :D :D

aarrgggghh the waiting time is killing me!!! how many hours till we get to see MinSun? hahaha I hope we won't be disappointed sistahs ;)

c37042c3.gif

03-1.jpg

cre as labelled

let's hope taiwan trip will bring us a good news and pictures.if dont,pls dont get dissapointed :) we still hoping for the best for minsun.(minsun,please dont dissapointed we all minsun lover in hereeeeee :D )