natali

1 week b4 the Taiwan trip!

i'm curious how the two would be in front of thousand fans

i'm happy that there're only 2 of them there. :rolleyes:

i dun wanna another Japan trip :unsure:

another gif form our beth

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/betchay830/artwork1.gi

i wish there were a piz like this :angry:

At the Taiwan fanmeeting, it's really just going to be the 2 of them? Not just for the breakfast with fans, but the whole fan meeting?

OMG! that's like, Japan meeting"sorry guys, we're just trying to annoy you"; Taiwan meeting" this is the real deal"

Guest ml_87

At the Taiwan fanmeeting, it's really just going to be the 2 of them? Not just for the breakfast with fans, but the whole fan meeting?

OMG! that's like, Japan meeting"sorry guys, we're just trying to annoy you"; Taiwan meeting" this is the real deal"

oh, dear, HS's management confirms that. and i read an article mentioning only Minsun go to Taiwan.

here it is:

Korean drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ is currently being broadcasted on GTV, and after the announcement that main leads, Lee MinHo and Goo HyeSun will be coming to Taiwan for promotional activities on 3-June, Kim HyunJoong who acts as Yoon JiHoo in the drama will also visit Taiwan with his group, SS501 on 26-June for 4 days, and will hold a fan meeting at Taiwan International Convention Centre on 28-June at 7pm.

source: http://byeolbic.wordpress.com/2009/05/25/0...-melody-awards/

i watched final episodes of BOF last few weeks in KBS world..

i have noticed sumthin (if u guys notice it later)

LMH (GJP) style acting especially showing his expression he loves to run up n down his adam's apple...

GHS also did the same style acting too..

it happened in the scene GJP and Yumi announced want to go further study after they announced it.. JD and JH left to the near the pool, after JH put his coat to Jandi.. U guys can see they focus her face of course want to see the expression.. at that time u guys can see she did the same style's LMH did...

since im watching in television so i can see it clearly.. not sure if i watch in the utube unless high quality version..

hehe.. juz wanna share with u guys since im joondi shipper too...

hi gals , i have created a short clip for minsun couple.

here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Ui3p7noO4...player_embedded

enjoy watching ^^

The video isn't working, it says that there's a malfunction.

LMH (GJP) style acting especially showing his expression he loves to run up n down his adam's apple...

I'm a little confused, but you mean that they like to swallow? I think they do that to let the tears out.

I don't know if their style of acting is similar, but I do know that they're both great actors and in my little MinSUn fantasy, they'll act together again sometime in the future.

hi gals , i have created a short clip for minsun couple.

here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Ui3p7noO4

enjoy watching ^^

edit: ok i have already edited the link :)

thanks for the clip...nostalgic.. minho's song is nice, his voice sounds sweet but i dont know it makes me sad though...68070754.gif

it happened in the scene GJP and Yumi announced want to go further study after they announced it.. JD and JH left to the near the pool, after JH put his coat to Jandi.. U guys can see they focus her face of course want to see the expression.. at that time u guys can see she did the same style's LMH did...

since im watching in television so i can see it clearly.. not sure if i watch in the utube unless high quality version..

you certainly has an interesting observation368946ubr1l5b29n.gif..i too did noticed some of their actings being similar, maybe they unconsciously adapt each other's action for the obvious reason that they've been acting side by side for almost 3 months?369220a3hjk9pcg9.gif

368954e145wa900f.gif

b35966817cfb29f8bd3e1e9.jpg

f432b91ce99387ab86d6b6f.jpg

dbe941fbb57b8d44024f56f.jpg

credit: daum

Guest shaz

i remembered when i watched the bar scene in epi3 and the way JP was looking at JD, i really thought it could've been real, coz it was just too good to not be true.. haha. now that i think of it, i wished the rumors had not circulated, that way we could've seen more natural Minsun interaction.

Yes yes I noticed that "look" in the picnic date episode too! I noticed also that Minho was looking at Hyesun affectionately when he was driving (on the way to the beach) when she was clapping and singing. Then he kinda patted/stroked her head. Do you think this was in the script? If you guys watched the BTS for that ep, you'll see that those scenes had no dialogue so they were genuinely talking and joking with each other. Same goes for the picnic/feeding parts too.

Haha too deprived of MinSun moments so only had those to rehash.

pink fairy , you too did notice rite? they look comfortable with each other especially in BTS, they even flirt too.. :rolleyes:

i cant wait their promotion in Taiwan... what kind of reaction they will give to us... :sweatingbullets:

p/s: pink fairy, i like ur emoticon.... soooooooo cute!!

omg! i so love the fanarts!!!!!! im tempted to have one printed. LOL :P

actually i have mine printed too!!tumbling.gif

Yes yes I noticed that "look" in the picnic date episode too! I noticed also that Minho was looking at Hyesun affectionately when he was driving (on the way to the beach) when she was clapping and singing. Then he kinda patted/stroked her head. Do you think this was in the script? If you guys watched the BTS for that ep, you'll see that those scenes had no dialogue so they were genuinely talking and joking with each other. Same goes for the picnic/feeding parts too.

yes yes me too! i dont think the scenes in the car were all scripted,the sweet pat on her head is real, he did that on the beach date in that cliff while walking,the yacht hug and kiss scene too! i think thats minho not junpyo anymoreeyebrowx.gif..the looks she is showering hyesun with is priceless!

pink fairy , you too did notice rite? they look comfortable with each other especially in BTS, they even flirt too.. :rolleyes:

i cant wait their promotion in Taiwan... what kind of reaction they will give to us... :sweatingbullets:

p/s: pink fairy, i like ur emoticon.... soooooooo cute!!

I wouldn't be a MINSUN shipper for nothing if I didn't notice a thing! i tell you, they are in their own little world when they are together♥♥! the BTS oh! whew! that got me hooked! they are really close and comfortable w/ each other, totally close for comfort!! they really have chemistry on and off takes,,,their feelings for each other is well and deeply hidden..unleash it MIN-SUN!! we want mooreeeredhearts.gif

Guest ml_87

3 days before the Taiwan trip!

i'm so excited now! hope that they would not make us, Minsun shippers disappointed!

hope to see them hang out in Taiwan streets!:D

Yes yes I noticed that "look" in the picnic date episode too! I noticed also that Minho was looking at Hyesun affectionately when he was driving (on the way to the beach) when she was clapping and singing. Then he kinda patted/stroked her head. Do you think this was in the script? If you guys watched the BTS for that ep, you'll see that those scenes had no dialogue so they were genuinely talking and joking with each other. Same goes for the picnic/feeding parts

oh, i almost forgot that there's no dialogue in those scenes. they're definitely Minsun, not Joondi anymore. binhsua%20(34).gif

Guest stroberry

the emoticons are all so cute.. ahh i like that head patting& cheek pinching scenes too! *squealy moments*

i am curious abt the kissing NG they had during the star gazing night.both of them had their eyes closed, but minho knows that hyesun is actually smiling &not getting into the kiss yet.. ??? i wonder how? did he know that..

products of soeul&joondi

74.jpg

the prince finally found his cinderella!!!!!

69.jpg

credit:LunarSea

*counting hours till taiwan trip*

Guest stroberry

pink fairy, those are beautiful graphics (:

cheers to our favourite scene.

touch1.gif

this is one sweet moment . :wub:

HUggies.gif

those eyes

lookatthoseeyes.jpg

credit as labelled

stroberry! 438938tn0n4974xy.gif I love it..these are the scenes that really made me think whether they are acting or not,,,at some point they are of course! but..the emotions are so authentic!..the BTS piz of the beach scenes are way better than what they've shown in BOF...the still pictures really captures every emotions specially from MIN♥, though let's be real, they are just friends, close friends..meowe.gif i believe that. so uncanny actions like those during JAPAN promo is suspicious!417726d21rk0pvpp.png

edit: see the way how min♥ hugged GHS? it comes out naturally, so sweeteyebrow.gif..and hmm how can i forget the dance...giddy,giddy! the way how he pulled GHS closer to him is O.M.G! the BTS of the dance too,,much better..hah! eyesshinin.gif

Guest szac

edit: see the way how min♥ hugged GHS? it comes out naturally, so sweeteyebrow.gif..and hmm how can i forget the dance...giddy,giddy! the way how he pulled GHS closer to him is O.M.G! the BTS of the dance too,,much better..hah! eyesshinin.gif