♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

To those interested...

Chapter 11 of IFFY ( a BOF Fanfiction) is now up...

FOLLOW THIS LINK

You may also check out the third Chapter of Star Crossed Lovers which had been updated this Saturday for your MinSun fix...

READ IT HERE

Enjoy!

Guest shaz

im posting this here coz i don't want to add to any unnecessary rumours but is it just me or does anyone realise that when it comes to rumours with GHS, LMH or his reps come out very strongly to dispute it?

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ecord_straight/

Although he had already come forward saying that there would be rumors of him dating other actresses in the past (Park Bo Young, Moon Chae Won, Choi Eun Seo) the Goo Hye Sun one was the last straw. He stated that there would be rumors as people would distort his friendly relationships as dating.

I checked with baidu and what was translated from that line was - that Minho felt the most pressure from the rumour with Hye Sun.

The first time the rumour surfaced was after her accident. I remembered that his side came up with the line that just because they are close, it doesn't mean that they are dating ( i felt this sounded harsh in contrast to GHS's response cos she just said that given their laid back personalities, both of them will just laugh it off). Does anyone think it was his management speaking, not him?

i guess i just cant get around how if Minho had really minded that there'd be rumours, then he would not have described his ideal girl to fit Hye Sun to a T in all of his interviews, even during the latest Japan promo?

Although there seemed to be a slight shift in how his ideal girl was initially very specific (fair-skinned/petite ard 1.65m/big, round eyes/cheerful) to just fair-skinned/petite, he has admitted more than once that his ideal girl is Geum Jandi.

or are his answers all for publicity purpose? I think im suffering from a bad case of Joondi withdrawal.

Guest ml_87

he did response agressively to the rumor with HS. :P

The first time the rumour surfaced was after her accident. I remembered that his side came up with the line that just because they are close, it doesn't mean that they are dating ( i felt this sounded harsh in contrast to GHS's response cos she just said that given their laid back personalities, both of them will just laugh it off). Does anyone think it was his management speaking, not him?

as far as i know, it's his manager , not him. :rolleyes:

but is it a good sign? if u dun have a strong feeling for a gal, u dun need to response agressively when yr friends pair u with her :P

the way he gave HS the chair at Japan fanmeeting brings me to the 9th cloud. ha ha :rolleyes:

taiwan trip! :rolleyes:

Guest F4fan

im posting this here coz i don't want to add to any unnecessary rumours but is it just me or does anyone realise that when it comes to rumours with GHS, LMH or his reps come out very strongly to dispute it?

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ecord_straight/

Although he had already come forward saying that there would be rumors of him dating other actresses in the past (Park Bo Young, Moon Chae Won, Choi Eun Seo) the Goo Hye Sun one was the last straw. He stated that there would be rumors as people would distort his friendly relationships as dating.

I checked with baidu and what was translated from that line was - that Minho felt the most pressure from the rumour with Hye Sun.

The first time the rumour surfaced was after her accident. I remembered that his side came up with the line that just because they are close, it doesn't mean that they are dating ( i felt this sounded harsh in contrast to GHS's response cos she just said that given their laid back personalities, both of them will just laugh it off).

I think he felt the pressure because he saw GHS everyday and people around them might look at their relationship with a closer and different view. They have a good working relationship before then and they didn't want to mess that up. The other girls, he was too busy filming so the rumors can die quickly, without additional pictures or videos. With GHS, every little action seen by fans/ reporters might be misconstrued as something more than friendship, which they and their management companies have said is the extent of the relationship. Thus, adding fuel to the fire.

BoF is airing or will be aired in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, and Malaysia. All these rumors are going to be dug up and talked about all over again. Cut it off at the knees before it starts.

Just my thoughts.

Guest webby

Although there seemed to be a slight shift in how his ideal girl was initially very specific (fair-skinned/petite ard 1.65m/big, round eyes/cheerful) to just fair-skinned/petite, he has admitted more than once that his ideal girl is Geum Jandi.

or are his answers all for publicity purpose? I think im suffering from a bad case of Joondi withdrawal.

actually tonnes of girls fit his description of his ideal girl. From what i read earlier, he kinda said no shorter than 1.65m coz he's very tall. But then again, he did say song hyegyo would fit his ideal and she's shorter than that. Also from an earlier interview (may be half way through BOF) when one interviewer did specifically asked him about hyesun right after he described his ideal girl, I only know enough korean to know he denied it. If i remembered correctly that might have been after filming the highway kiss but before sending hyesun to the hospital.

I think acknowledging geum jandi as his ideal girl in Japan is largely due to publicity. He was at the BOF fan meeting, he couldn't possibly said 'no' when asked that question, especially seeing how he joked that every woman present at the fan meeting was like geum jandi to him.

however i see more of a change of perception on hyesun's part since she openly acknowledged she saw minho and hyunjoong as men.

BoF is airing or will be aired in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, and Malaysia. All these rumors are going to be dug up and talked about all over again. Cut it off at the knees before it starts.

Just my thoughts.

Yep, BoF will be airing here in the Philippines real soon, but people here aren't really interested in Korean celeb gossip.

We have enough juicy gossip in our own showbiz industry to be bothered with what's going on in Korea, so whatever scandal MinHo had in Korea, it won't be an issue here at all.

I don't know how it works for other countries though.

Guest chook_onion

I'm excited for tomorrow's BOF Special. Cant wait to see GJP and JH's parts! (Even if they are a little disappointing considering they're mostly old clips) but I really really hope they'll show Jandi in their clips, or at least give of some glipse into GJP and JD's future!! Excited Excited~

Guest shalee

ml 87 thanks for another version of our joondi couple, id rather say MINSUN coupling,,,cute set of pics... I miss them too!

flower pot thanks for this chapter, this is what i need to play in my mind... :lol: :lol: :lol: can't wait for next ch!

Guest pixie_eve

actually, in an interview, the reporter asked him: between GJD and JK, whom he would choose. he said he would choose both cauz they'are great. but, he also said, in real life, he prefers GJD :rolleyes:

wow! LMH really said that?? i thought he merely said he would choose both..but im glad that in real life he prefers the GJD type :) because according to the PD (was it the PD or the YG president?) mentioned that GJD is very much like GHS hehehe...and then in their japan fan meeting, LMH said that his ideal girl is someone petite and fair, much like GJD. Now, he could have said this just to excite the fans watching them, but what got my attention was the WAY LMH responded when GHS only said "thank you" wen the host asked for her reaction ;) It was so cute watching how LMH got a little disappointed with just the mere "thank u" from GHS, he even had to answer/tease her back hehehe ;) (wat was his answer again? hehe i 4got)

Guest pixie_eve

ml_87 i really like your parallel expressions :) much like azura's they're so cute together, their expressions are the same hehe :)

i guess i just cant get around how if Minho had really minded that there'd be rumours, then he would not have described his ideal girl to fit Hye Sun to a T in all of his interviews, even during the latest Japan promo?

i know LMH and GHS don't want rumors circulating bcoz things are different in korean entertainment,,but pardon me for saying this,but i like the fact that LMH and GHS are still being LINKED together hehehe ;) although the negative side of the rumor might be the awkwardness, i still hope they will not let it ge through their friendship :) The friendship they had was precious, and having someone save u from an accident will likely bring U closer and more attached to that person who saved u, so i hope the rumors will not get in their friendship.

I didnt know that LMH had that specific requirement for his ideal girl hahaha...but lol it really fits GHS. It might be just a way to hype BOF, but y do they immediately deny when the news about them broke out? hahaha :lol: quite ironic isn't it? hehe.. But I think im more excited over the fact that when LMH described his ideal girl, GHS certainly comes up on ur mind (aside from SHK). So it doesn't matter if there are tons of Korean ladies/actresses who fit his type, the fact that GHS meets his ideal girl is enaf to make me all lovey-eyed hehe :lol: and when GHS said that she saw LMH and KHJ as men, well that's certainly a change in perception :) so they're not dong seng's anymore? hehehe

Guest ml_87

the most popular actresses of 1st -half 2009:

1. Kim Tae Hee

2. Song Hye Kyo

3. Goo Hye Sun

4. Kim Hye Soo

5. Jun Ji Hyun

the most popular actors of 1st -half 2009:

1. Jang Dong Gun

2. So Ji Sub

3. Lee Min Ho

4. Jo In Sung

5. Kim Bum

source: DAUM

---------------------

he he, MinSun, the same:D

Guest ★-dreAM-☆

WGM with them together will be aweeeeeesome (:

joondi<3 i miss them already

I think he felt the pressure because he saw GHS everyday and people around them might look at their relationship with a closer and different view. They have a good working relationship before then and they didn't want to mess that up. The other girls, he was too busy filming so the rumors can die quickly, without additional pictures or videos. With GHS, every little action seen by fans/ reporters might be misconstrued as something more than friendship, which they and their management companies have said is the extent of the relationship. Thus, adding fuel to the fire.

Just my thoughts.

According to a recent article, Minho is getting more than irritated with all the false rumours circling around him, specifically the ones where he bought a Mercedes (false) and that he was dating both Hyesun and the girl from Davichi at the same time (also false) and he claims they both are just friends to him. I think his fame and the hype and media frenzy is really getting to him and maybe since it's his first time he's having a hard time dealing with it. I feel kind of sorry for Hyesun, who's innocent in all of this, and I hope that they can maintain their friendship through it all. I find it interesting that Kim Hyunjoong, on the other hand, had no problem saying from the very beginning that Hyesun was pretty and sexy (BOF press conference), that she does cute things (when he showed personal pictures that he took of her during filming), and that he wishes that the invisible wall between them would disappear and that they could become closer. I find it refreshing that he just says what he feels and although he is also popular and an idol that he's confident enough to express himself the way he wants to and not hide anything. I thought Minsun were fine at the Japanese press conference and were just awkward because of the language barrier. If my guess is correct, Minho's management will be super careful in Taiwan, which is too bad, because I think that they really do have good chemistry, and I'd love to see more of those cute and playful moments, even though it's all in friendship!!! :P

Guest ml_87

I find it interesting that Kim Hyunjoong, on the other hand, had no problem saying from the very beginning that Hyesun was pretty and sexy (BOF press conference), that she does cute things (when he showed personal pictures that he took of her during filming), and that he wishes that the invisible wall between them would disappear and that they could become closer.

that's because he's a singer, not an actor like Mino. Mino would work with a lot of actresses later as lovers on screen. so, he must be careful

furthermore, Joonie has more experience in things like this. and Mino, a newbie and as his friends said, he's a very faithful and honest guy. he doesnt wanna be misunderstood in the relationship with gals.

in addition, i'm not sure how reliable the article is, cauz he's tired of the rumors with many gals, not only HS or KMK. :mellow:

66331178.jpg

JoonDi's kisses in BOF. all the scene has been slowed down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vZ84S73vs0

Guest honeypia

If my guess is correct, Minho's management will be super careful in Taiwan, which is too bad, because I think that they really do have good chemistry

Yeah probably they'll try to be as careful as possible.. but you know how cunning taiwan media is. They're famous because of their paparazzis. ;) But definitely we'll see alot of interactions between the two since they'll have a fan meeting on their first day there and a breakfast get-together with the fans on the following day. That's such a MAJOR treat for the JunDi/MinSun fans. :P If i would be included in the breakfast meeting, I might not each nor touch my food. LOL. Will just stare and throw questions at them. :D