♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest shalee

I watched this clip over and over again.

Also when MinHo was sort of looking at her legs because Hyesun was like rolling a candle? with her feet.

yeah me too!! its weird because this is the first time that i want an onscreen couple to be lovers even in real life...no not the first time :blush: i remembered when i watched THE NOTEBOOK i so loved that movie and hoping endlessly that rachel mc adams and ryan gosling dates in real life..you can just imagine how happy I was when they really dated in real life,,the magic was there in that movie i felt that, same way i feel for hye sun and minho..gosh, I am sure they hit it hard already but there are so many factors that hold them back,,,,but the feeling is planted already, their BTS cannot fool us :)

Guest shalee

Yes, he is definitely eating her up and no matter how I look at it...there's no tongue action! Only if there was some tongue action! We'll all go :w00t: :blush:

that old director might have died when there was tongue involved already!! :lol::lol::lol: he is like the killjoy king of all time!!! the pic was way way way better than that actual kiss they've shown..I didnt see anything, i was pretty blinded by the sun!!! haha the PD surely loves sun, even in that picnic scene.its not romantic its annoying we cannot see the kissing jandi-junpyo! <_<

p.s teach me how to multi quote pls,,,,i dont know how to...

Guest ml_87

i read the same account but it went something along the lines of all the cast and crew went out to eat, but the restaurant was totally packed. So both just left out the back door by themselves.

my friend read that when they came to the restaurant, it's almost packed. HS said she's tired and left. After that, other mems of the crew didnt see Mino anymore. they asked people there and those who sat near the back door said that the 2 of them left together :rolleyes:

shalee: u just need to click on " quote". then, u click "add reply", all of the posts u quote would appear here. :D

Guest F4fan

And if you're going to take a look at it, rumors started days after the accident. Sounds fishy for me. They must have really kept it secret.

Thanks flower_pot for the two fanfic updates! :)

Yes, that is correct. LMH and his people kept it quiet because maybe they suspected that rumors of them dating would come out. It was not until a couple of days later when GHS granted an interview and said LMH was passing by and took her, who was bleeding, to the hospital. That article resulted in the firestorm of them dating.

p.s teach me how to multi quote pls,,,,i dont know how to...

shalee: just click on the 'quote' button instead of 'reply' on multiple posts.

my friend read that when they came to the restaurant, it's almost packed. HS said she's tired and left. After that, other mems of the crew didnt see Mino anymore. they asked people there and those who sat near the back door said that the 2 of them left together :rolleyes:

Our imagination is so much better than reality. What a letdown. Though, I am surprised GHS gave up food. :)

Guest shalee

f4fan: thanks for that tutorial ;) well anyways reality is a mere product of imaginations those great scientist would never have come up with great inventions if it wasn't for their imaginations,,,that everybody deemed to be impossible...this time the chance of minsun to be a reality is much higher :lol:

Guest ml_87

Our imagination is so much better than reality. What a letdown. Though, I am surprised GHS gave up food. :)

he he, but i find it interesting. cauz Mino didnt wanna stay there when HS said she would leave . he took her out without saying anything to the crew :P . maybe, they went somewhere together :rolleyes: . ha ha :D

bellaangel012: my friend read in Daum and Baidu, gal.:D

he he, but i find it interesting. cauz Mino didnt wanna stay there when HS said she would leave . he took her out without saying anything to the crew :P . maybe, they went somewhere together :rolleyes: . ha ha :D

where did you get this information from because when i read that account, I saw it on daum although I am not sure where it originated from?

EDIT: F4Fan- based on the account, the poster didnt mention if it was odd or not. This post if I recall was dated early Feb so most likely the event in question occured (wild guess here) in Jan or perhaps much earlier.

Guest F4fan

Is it wrong to like the fanmade Etude CF of LMH and GHS more than the original with PSH? Not because its LMH and GHS but because the flow, concept, and look of the fanmade one appeals more than the original, which is too sugary pinkish sweet.

Put your fan-shipper hat away and put on your consumer hat. Which one do you prefer?

Original Etude House with LMH and PSH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz3uKuYIs4w

Fanmade with LMH featuring GHS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhSJ1cnpXmE

^im biased here cos i dun really think PSH is compatible with LMH at all... *dun hate me PSH-fans. i mean at least the girl in the levi's campaign looks more right with LMH.

and i don't really understand how MinSun have got no CF done yet since they shld be banking on BOF now? perhaps korean fans are not so keen on MinSun?

Guest ml_87

^im biased here cos i dun really think PSH is compatible with LMH at all... *dun hate me PSH-fans. i mean at least the girl in the levi's campaign looks more right with LMH.

and i don't really understand how MinSun have got no CF done yet since they shld be banking on BOF now? perhaps korean fans are not so keen on MinSun?

that's not the reason. my friend lives in Korea and she's a huge fan of HS. she said that HS's CF cost is so high (just after Kim Tae Hee). so it must be a huge trademark to be able to invite both Mino and HS. u know, in the current economic crisis, it's so difficult :mellow:

EDIT

OMG, flowerpot, they're so close. Mino even toughed her hair like a caring bf (just kidding). ths so much, gal :D

Guest flower pot

New BTS in hoonfami that got me thinking again about the real state of relationship between these two...

MNET JAPAN NEW BTS

82746900.png

We've all seen this BTS but there was one part here where Hyesun and Minho were still closely together i think sharing one heater... Hyesun was standing and Minho was sitting in front of her...

34025262.png

This got me squealing like a fangirl... i find the gesture so intimate... is this normal between friends? hehehe!

44610230.png

The way that Minho stares at Hyesun during this NG take is indescribable... there was one part at 3:40 where i can just swear that he's checking her out... he was staring at her one minute with that flirtatious smile on his face and the next his eyes were sliding down her bod for only a quick millisecond... hehehe!

Guest F4fan

that's not the reason. my friend lives in Korea and she's a huge fan of HS. she said that HS's CF cost is so high (just after Kim Tae Hee). so it must be a huge trademark to be able to invite both Mino and HS. u know, in the current economic crisis, it's so difficult :mellow:

Are u serious? HS commands that much money for a CF? From what I understand KTH is THE Queen of CFs. Wow! TLJ must have spent a bundle on JIS and GHS, then.

I had wondered if the reason she didn't immediately jump to doing CFs is that she might ask for more money because she is a veteran actress with a higher profile than F4 and KSE. However, I didn't expect her to be anywhere near KTH's fees.

Guest ml_87

Are u serious? HS commands that much money for a CF? From what I understand KTH is THE Queen of CFs. Wow! TLJ must have spent a bundle on JIS and GHS, then.

I had wondered if the reason she didn't immediately jump to doing CFs is that she might ask for more money because she is a veteran actress with a higher profile than F4 and KSE. However, I didn't expect her to be anywhere near KTH's fees.

i think it's quite easy to understand.

as i said, in her thread, u can see her CF everywhere in Korea. and her high ranking in the " who's the CF star u like most" (even she doesnt have new CF after BOF) shows how popular she is, in terms of CF.

i'm sure she's not kind of person who commands much money from a CF. she deserves it, gal :D

oh, flower_pot: ths again. yr clip makes my day. the way Mino touched HS's hair, the way he looked at her at the bar. he he :phew: :phew:

Guest betchay

New BTS in hoonfami that got me thinking again about the real state of relationship between these two...

MNET JAPAN NEW BTS

We've all seen this BTS but there was one part here where Hyesun and Minho were still closely together i think sharing one heater...

Hyesun was standing and Minho was sitting in front of her...

This got me squealing like a fangirl... i find the gesture so intimate... is this normal between friends? hehehe!

The way that Minho stares at Hyesun during this NG take is indescribable...

there was one part at 3:40 where i can just swear that he's checking her out...

he was staring at her one minute with that flirtatious smile on his face

and the next his eyes were sliding down her bod for only a quick millisecond... hehehe!

flower pot... thank you for sharing this BTS.

And of course...your insights. :D

I totally agree with you, i think something is going on between these two.mwuhaha... :w00t::w00t::sweatingbullets:

Guest F4fan

i think it's quite easy to understand.

as i said, in her thread, u can see her CF everywhere in Korea. and her high ranking in the " who's the CF star u like most" (even she doesnt have new CF after BOF) shows how popular she is, in terms of CF.

i'm sure she's not kind of person who commands much money from a CF. she deserves it, gal :D

Command as in her value based on popularity and demand from the public -- her earning power. I am sure she does deserve whatever she is getting paid. I am just a little surprised. I didn't think she would garner the attention as someone like a KTH or even a YEH. She seems more low-profile than the both of them so her earning power would be much less. For her to get paid nearly as much as KTH is great for GHS.

I guess we non-Koreans are just hearing about her now all the while, Koreans have been appreciating her charms for a few years.

EDIT: Dramabeans recently posted an article about the difference between Japanese and Korean drama from cost to production. In the article, it noted that BYJ could command up to $185K per episode in a drama and SSH $52K an episode. It got me thinking about how much the top actresses earned per episode. Here is the link to the article:

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../135_43474.html

Guest ml_87

.EDIT: Dramabeans recently posted an article about the difference between Japanese and Korean drama from cost to production. In the article, it noted that BYJ could command up to $185K per episode in a drama and SSH $52K an episode. It got me thinking about how much the top actresses earned per episode. Here is the link to the article:

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../135_43474.html

OMG, 185k$? :o cant believe it! i'm curious, too F4fan :rolleyes:

Here's another one, at 2:58, they poured water on MinHo while Hyesun's hands were laid flat on his chest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3FN0xz5kaM

it's the cpr scene, but still...*fangirl scream*

oh, last time when i saw it, i didnt notice. just thought:They are working really hard just to make a great BOF for us :)

but, now, i notice that HS also laid her hands when someone wet her hair. later, her hands're on his shoulder. well, many times! ha ha :D

dun u guys think that in the BTS, Mino and her always stand (close) next to the other. also in the Japan fanmeeting. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^ Yes. ;) When the main cast first appeared on stage and they were walking, everyone had an equal distance between them, but MinSun was evidently closer to each other. :P

Put your fan-shipper hat away and put on your consumer hat. Which one do you prefer?

Original Etude House with LMH and PSH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz3uKuYIs4w

Fanmade with LMH featuring GHS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhSJ1cnpXmE

^F4fan, such brilliance.* DEFINITELY, Joondi's fanmade cf is much more appealing.. :rolleyes: PSH is pretty too... but when i first saw her and LMH on the bts set, it just felt really really awkward.. The fanmade one seems so much more natural and pleasing to the eye... idk, it must be a Joondified thing. In other words, i may just be biased. :blush:

Anyhow, now that i think about it~ i was already blushing at MinSun when i saw the bts clips of them in New Caledonia. When they were both sitting on the bed and subtly saying "I want food" to the PD. :lol: And then they started comparing their skin tones on their hands. :P

The Special Edition is supposed to be out today! However, i have no clue where to find it on Mnet. :sweatingbullets: NVM, i understand how it's going to work. Will wait patiently until tomorrow morning, for me. :D

And btw, how is the Joondi Project doing?? :unsure: