Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

checking my old files of Min Jung found these lovely pics of her ... I think I never posted those pics in the past ... why??? @-) she looks so beautiful ♥ her smile is everything ♥
The pics were taken during her Asian Tour - if I'm not wrong in Singapore or maybe  China?? - to promote Sony Xperia :x
xperia_zps9502db62.jpg
xperia1_zpsf39cc0ab.jpg
xperia2_zps454f69b2.jpg

Source : my pc??? xD * sorry to the owner of the pic hahah *

found this on twitter and loved it! :x
tumblr_mmx13fYFqC1rqsd6bo1_1280.jpg
I’ve been scribbling again thanks to this korean drama T ____ T
I don’t care how sucks it is, but i’m really happy when drawing this!! Its been a while i felt such exhilarating feeling about something… This drama is amazing… Makes my heart flutter so much and makes me smile like an idiot.Oh also i just found out that i may have an interests to mature, charismatic guys in suit 
Source : ambientdream-draws

I'll upload on Just Min Jung some pics of old events ... and the first one is her old SONY ERICSSON press conference from March 2009 =) 
sony-ericsson_event.jpg

sony-ericsson_event1.jpg

sony-ericsson_event2.jpg

If I'm not wrong that was her first big event as a CF model ... I believe this was the event where she received the greetings of Oguri Shun , right? ^^
Source : Dicagallery