Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest k_addict

the girl who! said:

k_addict

said: Seoul Drama Awards 2012 is airing on KBS Channel now (here in the Philippines).. is BIG in any of the categories? I only caught the 2nd part and they're already on foreign (meaning, non-Korean--foreign for Koreans) dramas. So I don't know if Min Jung was nominated or what..

:(

the girl who! said: no way xD maybe it's because Min Jung is your first love xD ( aigoo this is sooooooo Reply :P ) and Reply is your new obsession , but you know , just like Yoon Jae and Si Won , sometimes the first love will be your love til the end ^^ 
so don't think like that  xD it's normal to enjoy other threads ( for example , my love for Joong Ki ... I've been in that thread for 3 years and I'm still in love with him )  ...
P.S :  I'm so into Eun Ji too , she's such an awesome girl ♥ a great actress! :x

dj92

said:

the girl who!

said:

no way xD maybe it's because Min Jung is your first love xD ( aigoo this is sooooooo Reply :P ) and Reply is your new obsession , but you know , just like Yoon Jae and Si Won , sometimes the first love will be your love til the end ^^ 
so don't think like that  xD it's normal to enjoy other threads ( for example , my love for Joong Ki ... I've been in that thread for 3 years and I'm still in love with him )  ...
P.S :  I'm so into Eun Ji too , she's such an awesome girl ♥ a great actress! :x

Guest k_addict

LOL! I just left for a few hours and came back to find you girls fighting over Song Joong Ki! Hahaha! I must admit, he IS very cute (that skin and those lips)...but i'll be sure to keep my hands off him, since I think Nina already "owns" him. Lol

How about we add him to our wishlist for Min Jung's costars in future projects? I think they'll make a good brother and sister combo. They do have similar features. I can't see them acting as lovers, but if that happens, i won't complain. :)

Anyway, I'll go to sleep now. Good night chingus! :)

p.s. i just started Reply 1997 too though im still on ep3. But after reading your comments here I decided to finish 4 more episodes in one sitting. Haha