Girls, When You Like A Guy And Then Suddenly Lose Interest In Him...

Guest axe_pheonix

Guest cannedpeaches

dont guys do this too? they just like the chase. flirt a lot..and then start ignoring the girl once she tells him she likes him

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

not to be mean or anything. But If this is the girl you've been talking about on your threads, then I wouldn't really assume she likes you before.

Plus, the excitement part is true, but what Shikabane said about asking her out is much more important than making her happy. Simply if you don't do it, even if you're really fun, you'll be friend zoned.

You want a guy to chase you right? Well when you find out he likes you, he's still chasing you... like he's still pursuing you, trying to hang out with you, etc. I mean yea if he doesnt do anythin about it, then I would undersand. But Im talking about assuming he actually does stuff while liking you. Taking initiative. In that case, he would still be "chasing you" no?

no no, guy chasing=bad.

Don't chase. treat her like you would treat any other girl. You're not her boyfriend, there's no need for you to treat her any special.

Ive heard that some girls just like the "chase" and when they find out he likes her back, loses interest. But I just dont understand that... how and why would you just stop liking a guy after you find out they like you? Isn't that the whole point?

You see. Part of what makes them like you is because you kept them guessing.

no it is not your personality. It is not your looks. If you have those two but do not keep them guessing, you've only won 30% of the game.

Personality only keeps your connection with her. If the connection is broken, then even if you keep them guessing it's useless.

That being said, there has to be some interest before, otherwise whatever you do won't work.

Now that's just the way it is, you don't need to know why. You're better off thinking how to make her keep on guessing.

This is why, guys shouldn't chase. Why? Because when you chase, you tend to treat her differently. That would be obvious, which is bad.

Guest lee62lee

i think that happens to me when im not physically attracted to the guy.

i have a crush on him for w/e reason and when he likes me back.. then a relationship can possibly form... then you start thinking... ehhhhhhh not good enough..

and there's another part of me that loses interest cas its boring.. i like chasing after my prey.. but once it's caught.. it gets boring... there's no challenge..

Guest KiyumiMuffinChan

thats happened to me before many times.

i was interested at first but then i got to know him better and he seemed more like a friend rather than a boyfriend.

i guess you can say its a phase you go through which leads to either lets go out or you're a good friend kind of thing.

Guest stephypham

Because they like the thrill of the chase.

Not in my case though. I like the idea of the guy chasing the girl more.

Anyways, there are tons of possibilites when it comes to why she lost interest.

She does know that the feelings are mutual, right? Like you confessed to her, confirmed

your feelings for her (etc.)

Guest ShadowMax76

People like magic.

Most people lose interest in magic when they find out how it's done.

Very few love magic after they realize it's secrets.

unfortunate, but true.

but... neither of us would want to be loved as magicians.

because that's not who we are.

_ 'like' is just 'like'. it's nothing real special in any of my books.

just use that feeling to get to know the person and take bets whether or not you'll be disappointed.

Guest Amethist

Omg I always get that!! Prolly the reason why I haven't been that close with any guy before, eventhough I'm already 18 >_>;..

I dunno why though, maybe I just like chasing? Or maybe I only liked them because I wanted a bf, but later am like, wait a minute, do I really want this?

Anyway, I'm in this position atm too, there's this guy, and I really liked him when I met him, but now it seems that he's giving me a whole lot attention back, which makes me kinda take it for granted I guess. But it's kinda frustrating because I want to like him again, but for some reason it's really hard to do so when I'm around him.. Besides that, I also have the habit to be really shallow and compare them with other guys I find better looking..

Guest qwerty4u

Haha omg I'm a guy and this happened to me.

The girl liked me and I liked her back. At first, I didn't really show it at all even though I really really liked her.

She used to always follow me around at school and give hugs and ask to hang out.. and I would only kinda 'follow' along, but I never really showed her that I was interested in her. But later things got more intimate, and I was thinking about asking her out soon because all of my friends and her friends kept suggesting that. So one night after we hung out, I told her that I really really liked her.

For some reason (I still don't know the reason why), she said she freaked out. Maybe because I suddenly told her I really liked her when I was only revealing to her small hints that I was interested in her and I finally confessed my true feelings?

After this happened, she stopped chasing me. I didn't chase her back.

THEN, I realized that after she stopped chasing me, I was getting even more interested in her and missed the feeling of her chasing me. So I started chasing her.. like a dumb@$$. She seemed to have lost interest in me and wouldn't ask to hang out or talk to me like she used to at school. Now, I always ask her to hang out and give her hugs. So after reading this thread I finally realized why she's not acting like she used to and what mistake I made.

Haha, so can anyone suggest what I can do from here?

Cause he's not making the move, which automatically implies he's coward sissy loser n00b not-worth-talking-to nice-guy WUSS.

The girl's at fault as well, but we all know it's ok for girls to not say anything cause they can't anyways.

LOL.

I also think it's the chase. Meh. >__>

Guest geekchiiq

because sometimes people have too high expectations?

you chase and chase, and when you finally have the person you want.. you're like, huh wait.. this is it :mellow:?

Guest littlejade

Now that's just the way it is, you don't need to know why. You're better off thinking how to make her keep on guessing.

This is why, guys shouldn't chase. Why? Because when you chase, you tend to treat her differently. That would be obvious, which is bad.

Yeah, just let things happen naturally, if thru being friends, the more u got to knw her, the more u liked her.. thats when u can decide to ask her out. Most couple's dont chase each other, they just suddenly developed feelings thru being friends and it became a mutal thing.

Guest bbyneleh

hmm the last time it happened to me was because we got to know each other too fast, hence we ran out of things to talk about and i got bored. i found out how he 'plays' the game in dating and so i knew what he was doing when we were seeing each other. he told me he liked chasing the girl and also being chased so that we met halfway.. so when this happened i got annoyed haha i couldn't stand it when he was playing hard to get and so i gave up because i couldnt be bothered wasting my time trying to impress him any further :rolleyes:

mmmhhh

for me..i remember one of those time

my friends told me about his REALLY BAD dandruff

like he always wear a beanie

and he would be like sweating under that beanie

and all the dandruff

omygosh i'm gross out just talking about it

ahhaha after i heard that...iono why everything i felt for him

completely gone out the door

ahahaha

eww

i would be so turned off