katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesszic@

he said i'm way tooo cute and chubby when i smile. wth. xD

..my classmates! teehee

they were soo silly! KC was like, "i wanna change my face to red-colored-face. Watch out!" and took out a red cover book! <_<

lmao!

Guest cannotfindserver

i was standing outside waiting for my turn in a doctor's clinic and there was this baby just months old being carried by the mother. the baby obviously was crying and in a bad mood and i was just there staring then the mother passed me by, suddenly the baby smiled at me. hehe i was wearing my poker face that's why i was wondering why the baby smiled at me but yea the baby made me smile in return. (:

Guest luven-you

When my friend told me that she got some weird creeper hitting on her (again), I told her to use anti-creeper spray. We laughed over that for the longest time hahah. We're such kids.

Guest Elianna

I came across someone's really cute signature, which linked me to some cute comic strips ... here is the link so you all can smile too ^_^

Guest Jesszic@

having a stupid converstion in the coffee shop with the girls.

oh heck, the guys next table is smirking(?) at us. whatever. we know we are crazy.

and the bunch of guys happen to be our friends. ><

Guest es623

randomly looking around in my pictures folder and coming across pictures of me and the boyfriend from way back =]

Guest Jesszic@

haha. i saw my ns friend just now. =)

i am pretty shock! haha.

wow, he is so goodlooking now. oh yeah, no longer bald. xD

i miss 'em so much. <3 you guys.

Archived