What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

one of my close friends texted me at 11:49 or so and wished me a happy birthday.

she said that she originally wanted to stay up until 12 but didn't think she could.

I just thought it was really sweet.

:)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sincronia

I've been having a terrible week... And what made me smile was sitting next to a good friend of mine during the APECON test and just talking to him. :3 And of course, watching our friends mess around with paper airplanes made with the sticker paper from the exam. ;P

Guest hamoosta

I smiled today because my parents said they'll be getting a treadmill from my uncle. FINALLY. hahah

Guest bee_mused

I was at work today, and it was pretty hot (both outside and inside). Me and my coworkers were fanning ourselves and complaining about the heat, when my boss whipped out ice cream bars for us! Doesn't sound all that exciting but we were really happy ^__^

Guest heartofarose

falling asleep on the phone haha :lol:

till like three in the morning,

because he refused to hang up.

Guest skeezeee

i knocked out before 10 last night for the first time in weeks +__+ and then i wake up at 6am to see two missed calls from him :)

Guest crashandburn

I saw my crush for the first time since he dyed his hair dark brown.

Seriously, he just gets more and more gorgeous everytime i see him.

And the song Walking on sunshine by Katrina and the waves made my smile too.

Guest Angxizzle

My best friend and I are cool again. We've been talking all day and hopefully see each other later.

Archived