What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest huyen2501

i had a conversation with my manager (yesterday) about taking photos at events and i said something about wanting a dslr for fun. he was like what's that?? ROFL. i was like.....uh....the camera that we have here at the studio........*silence*.......:mellow::huh::lol: then he said he was just testing me. whateverrrrr. hahaha

Guest missinu

my friend talking about her brother starting middle school and how he had this conversation with a korean guy sitting beside him which...isn't really a conversation LOLOL. and i laughed really hard while watching family outing too.

Guest yoo-rin10CD

today is a pretty s.uckish day for me.......but this old lady smiled at me while we were waiting for the buss(smile back)

Guest teruteru_chan

a farewell phone convo with my guy friend who is leaving for the US tomorrow.

it was supposed to be sad or somewhat, but what he said to me juz cracked me up LOL.

like "Have fun with Physics and Mr.Ong [who is our SUPER LAME Physics teacher =.=], okay?"

i'll miss him man

• 2 weeks later...

Archived