What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikomi

On the way to work a bunch of middle school kids were standing around for the bus. There are a couple boys that like to wait for me sometimes. Today, one of them stopped me on the way out and said, " I just wanted to let you know that you're beautiful!" and then his friends started to giggle and punch him. It might be weird for anyone else, but I thought it was the most adorable thing ever. That kid is going to be a heart breaker when he grows up b/c he knows how to treat the ladies!

edit+

I just realized heart breaker and treating the ladies sounded wrong. I meant that the ladies are going to love him.

Guest _maru_

1. The fanfic of my friend

2. We don't have school today ^____^ (or not really)

3. We're making a traditional Chinese garden at school tomorrow~~

4. Ice cream.... *_____*

My friend was walking down the street and out of nowhere she crashed on the ground.:D That was priceless sight:D It made my day. :} [Yes, I'm evil, thank you.]

Guest huyen2501

tennis class! my coach likes to pick on me cause i suck like that...but i actually got some 'good jobs' here and there today. :) LOL i'm such a rookie.

Guest randykiyoshi

Talking to a foreign exchange girl (japanese). I think she was lonely since she spoke very little english so she had very little friends. I'm glad to at least cheer her up a little. :D

Guest imready

when me and my hobo friend were being weird at lunch rofl

when i got to talk to him, and he helped me out

when this richard simmons tried to scare me by screaming in my ear. i just screamed back and walked away.

Guest ilynspiration

Lol. My friend just called me and told me this story.

So, he was at school sitting at these benches with his friends, and this girl comes over.

He told me he got really pissed at her because she tells him "Why don't you get out of here and go f-ck your parents?" (Or something along the lines of that)

And he does this thing where he pretends to punch her from the back, right? Well, he swung too hard, hit her in the head, and knocked her out. LOL.

At first I was like," O: !"

But now I think it's kinda funny :lol: KARMAAAAAA!

Guest safelittlethoughts

Lol. My friend just called me and told me this story.

So, he was at school sitting at these benches with his friends, and this girl comes over.

He told me he got really pissed at her because she tells him "Why don't you get out of here and go f-ck your parents?" (Or something along the lines of that)

And he does this thing where he pretends to punch her from the back, right? Well, he swung too hard, hit her in the head, and knocked her out. LOL.

At first I was like," O: !"

But now I think it's kinda funny :lol: KARMAAAAAA!

OUCHIE MAMMA~ that must've hurt.

My crush gave me his hoodie because it was cold out and I had no jacket what-so-ever.

My friend CLAIMS that his name is "art".

Guest skeezeee

PE today was fun (= Aside from the richard simmons slapping everyone did while we were playing basketball ;[.

AND AND AND I love the hugs i got today, LOLS

Guest 魚燕往返

I was washing bowls in my dorm kitchen. Suddenly I heard "HEy". I jumped and turned around. This cute guy was like "Did I scare you?" LOL, it made me smile for a good whole ten minutes for some reason. Actually, I'm still smiling =3

Guest passmethewrinch

Kids saying the darnest things. I miss being that age ... when being ignorant was seen as being innocent. XD

Archived