What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not today, but yesterday. my boyfriend going out of his way to give me a ride home from my friend's house<3 i don't know what i would've done if he didn't pick me up.

Guest thedubester69

My clean carpets made me smile. I vacuumed, steam cleaned and stain removed my living room carpet, and it looks great!

Guest YUNICA

MoonHee's messages! gahh, i miss you girl. <3

i hope you're doing alright in Seoul. i wanna fly to Korea like right now! haha.

we will be meeting real soon. i promise. =)

Guest huyen2501

i found out the 3 morons in my bio lab group were pretty darn pissed last friday cause i wrote a separate lab report without their names. that's just too bad. =) the professor already approved my reason for writing a separate one so i don't feel bad at all. i do what's right and what's fair. there's 7 people in the group and those 3 excluded 4 of us. i dare one of them to say something to me. ANYWAY, i also made a 98 on my sociology test! this week is starting off so much better. haha

Guest Love_in_Palace

I am happy because I will have a debate session today. Also after I confirmed nobody's disturbance, I may post whatever I want in 3 months. I can't wait! :D

ah.....*sigh*. What a fool. There is one disturbance already. I have to postpone it again. I can't post anything anymore.

Guest soulremix.

Uhm, I was trying to get inside of the apartment place I live in but I didn't have a key -___-

So I waited for my dad. I saw my neighbor and her son who is about 5 years old.

They were about to go inside, but the son saw me and ran to open the gate for me.

I thought he was just gonna get a toy that was nearby too lols.

I thought that was really nice haha ^^.

Oh & this guy who I really think is cute talked to me:D

Then he made fun of how small my shoes were .____.

But he made me laugh lmao [:

Guest xxpiinkified

when he approached me this morning while i was at my locker talking to my friend.

he stuck around waiting for me to finish talking to her to talk to me : )

Guest skeezeee

In history today, this guy turned to my friend with wide eyes & said " I wanna see you freak dance. *smiles* " HAHAHAHAHA. OMG. :')

Guest YUNICA

i'd the craziest bunch of classmates, i swear. xD

one of my guy friend was like, "hey girls, lookie here!" and we were like, "wth do you want, Fiq?!"

and once Fiq smiled, we burst into laughter! rofl. he purposely colored one of his teeth with choc! homg,

thats pretty creepy and at the same time funny! ahaha.

Guest janelforsure

I had this talk with my Dad about boyfriends. Apparently, my Dad thinks I have a suitor, which I don't. It was all random, really, how it was brought up. Since my birthday's coming up next month, he asked how old I was turning. I told him & he says, "oh. Okay, that's good. You're too young to have a boyfriend." I mean, c'mon, really? One minute we're watching gameshows, then all of a sudden he brings this up. I just start cracking up when he asks if I have a boyfriend & I still say no, but he thinks i'm lying 'coz it DOES look like it, but really i'm telling the truth. Anyways, he tells me I can't have a boyfriend until after college! I freaked out on him & he just laughed at me & said, "no, just kidding. When you're 18, go ahead." Then I try to reduce the age, & he makes an exception. He says, "Janel, if you have a boyfriend now, just tell me." I say to him, "Dad. For the thousandth time, I do NOT have a boyfriend." I guess he notices my efforts & butts in with the exception. He told me, "If you DO have a boyfriend younger than 18, bring him here." I counter his decision by saying, "why? So you can kill him yourself?" haha, & he tells me, "no. But make sure you love him, & be sure it's serious. I don't want you having a jacka** for a boyfriend." Now I know when I can have a boyfriend, & when he can meet my parents. That just makes me happy [:

Guest YUNICA

^ aww, thats really sweet of your daddy. ^_^

i showed a Yunho's gif to my friends this afternoon, and heck, they were

spazzing like crazy. haha. ohmygee. rofl.

yeah, i got my friends into DBSG. <3 gah.

Archived