[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

KANG HYE NA ADOPTED??????????????? :o:o:o

OMO OMO you noticed it too. but I have a diffrent theory from yours. I think KHN is adopted by President kang and the true father is the house butler (thats why president and him are so close together). plus, when you read the description of President kang on the first page of this forum. he was described as this "He loves his grand daughter (Hye-Na) and regards her as his one true blood relation." so thus this mean they are not related and KHY is adopted? I dont know how many people notced this when they look at the first page of this forum. when I first read it I thought their must be some type-o error but after watching ep 2 my suspicion is comfirmed. or maybe im just a loony who just maing things up. well who knows :D:D:D:D

(please dont forget to remove the %7Boption%7D tags when quoting posts with images)

President Kang's description: "He loves his grand daughter (Hye-Na) and regards her as his one true blood relation."

refers to the fact that she is all he has left in terms of direct blood lineage, despite his nephew and his family.

and when Butler Jang commented about the marriage, he was referring to how things wouldnt change even if Hyena was to get married, ie, Hyena would still be the same rude, indifferent Hyena even if she decides to get married off to one of her grandpa's blind setup dates.

hope this clears things up :D

As for Yoon Sang Hyun, he's good. But I don't know.. I just found his character Dong Chan to be a lil overkill when it came to expressing anger. Maybe the drama's gearing towards a more OTT comedic approach, but it's not working much with me in MFL. No doubt he's the best in here as far as acting as concerned... but I have yet to feel his character as much.

Moon Chae Won, just love this girl. I think she has so much spunk as Eui Joo. Totally a different turn from her Seung Mi in Brilliant Legacy. I noticed that she tends to wear more old-fashioned or ermm.. well not so trendy outfits... remember the outfit she wore when DC came out of the police station in Ep 1? I could not stop laughing hahahaha... she was like a bunny strapped in a jumper suit or something... but she was sooo cute!!! I really hope I can see more of her in here...

YEH's pronunciation has improved 10 fold in ep 2, so i can only see her getting better in that department ^^

as for YSH, i think he's doing well as DC, but when it comes to the scenes where he has to show some emotion, ie anger - i cant help but think he's acting in a sitcom, and i dont understand why he's shouting/semi-shouting all the time. but apart from that i think he's doing very well playing DC.

MCW - gahh, this girl brings out the fan girl-crush in me ^^

i love seeing her happy and vibrant, and although we havent seen much of her, im sure her screen time will bring much enjoyment to us as the viewers ^^

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yamamah

It seems like this butler seems suspicious to me. "Even if she got married, I would still be worried."

quoted by him, and maybe that has to do with the money or if the household is really that safe....

All I see now are mysteries, ^^.

(I might be wrong...but what else can you expect from the quote :lol:)

Many thanks to the subbers on viikii. ;)

I think what the butler means is as long as KHN does not get over her first love, even if she gets married her attitude will remain the same coz her heart will still remain with her first love and not with the person she will marry. Just my point of view.

Guest viola501

Mysticalz, as smr05 onni have said

Granpa Kang regards her as his one and only true direct blood ,not that she's adopted

If Hyena is really adopted, it'll be said like "He regards her as if she is his true blood"

Anyway, more caps from episode 2

The beautiful Yoon Eun Hye as Kang Hye Na

credit : DCinside

1251004020_200908231407460255226301_0.jpg

1251004020_200908231407461687226301_0.jpg

Awww!!! Her emotional scene is so good! :tears:

and 1 cap of the pretty Moon Chae Won

1250942024_200908222054206729256301_0.jpg

I'm no longer on Hye-Chan or Tae-Na love boat

It's WonHye all the wayyyy!!!! :lol:

hehe ^^ The lesbo thing is getting into me :P

So that's how it is. I was thinking the butler was going to be a bad guy. :lol: All the tension with him and YSH made me thought in that way. Or maybe the butler is suspicious of YSH that's why he's mean..?? again, my thoughts are rushing...I feel like there's something going to happen, like a mystery is going to pop out soon...like someone else might be after the fortune.

....fanmade wallie.

coming~

^ lols vi!

haha so ur not the only one secretly shipping Hye-Won/Won-Hye??

hehe for the fangirlcrush-ers:

viewimagelzt.jpg

(credit: dc-hwawon)

btw, "junsu oppa" reminds me of youngkwang (the tall one from the 3 musketeers) + kim junghoon (goong).

i wonder if he'll ever come back to Hye-Na.. unless he died - but i think grandpa kang scared him away.

Guest ripgal

:lol: Moon Chae Won gets along too well with her female co-stars I think..

I remember she was also very chummy with Han Hyo Joo in Brilliant Legacy... she must be a very fun person to hang out with.. ^^

Anywayz, Ep 2 was much better than the first episode, albeit a bit boring in some scenes.

The characters are slowly finding solid ground and I really appreciate that.

Hye Na is milder and softer than I'd expected. So I came to conclusion that she's not innately mean, cold or arrogant. She may not have been like that in the past and could have been a really nice girl. But due to some past with that Jun Su guy, she turned to different means to express herself. YEH's doing a fine job so far. I still have some issues with her pronunciation tho.. and the way she walks. And also how she overdresses at home.. a bit to much I think..

One thing that's bugging me is that I still can't feel any chemistry between the any of the casts/characters. DC and HN are supposed to click while clashing but I didn't feel anything. And whilst TY and HN are supposed to attract each other, I felt nothing too. I agree that JIW was really really charming in the episode, but I'm not sure I'm gonna like his character as the drama goes on. Maybe because I think he has something up his sleeves and his intentions aren't genuine? I don't know...

On the other hand, I loved loved Eui Joo and HN's cousin's interactions about the shoes and shoe designs. One with excessive vanity and the other trying to suck up to her...sooo funny.. :lol: MCW's just spot on as Eui Joo! :P

After watching the first 2 episodes of MFL, I didn't dislike/hate DC as I thought I would. He's actually quite funny most of the times.

But I am still a Tae-Na shipper! :D

From ep 3 preview

e30121c7f7d5b2319c163d30.jpg

Credit: DC + as labelled

Guest NoRefund

as it is posted on the 1st page...

you can watch it through Viikii...

^^ its good also...

MFL fighting..

cant wait till next week episodes... ep 3 and ep 4.!! B)

Hehe yea and MySoju.com is putting up these episodes fairly quick as well from Viikii

The whole pronouciation criticism deal with YEH people are giving her.. I don't really understand because I don't speak Korean but could it be because of her slight lisp? I actually think that's part of her charm :P

Guest Trine29

The whole pronouciation criticism deal with YEH people are giving her.. I don't really understand because I don't speak Korean but could it be because of her slight lisp? I actually think that's part of her charm :P

Well, I'm not a native speaker, but to me it sounds like she's slurring her words, which isn't charming so much as lazy to my ears. But it was vastly improved in the second ep, so I think it's going to keep improving^^

Guest sittie2009

good day to all :D 2 more day aaaaa its killing me,,,miss all the MFL cast.............FIGHTING

A DRAMA THAT I REALLY LOVE TO WATCH

This show is cool! I started to watch it and find it quite interesting. I really want YEH to be with JIW, but I know that is kind of not possible. I really love how JIW look in this show. He is quite handsome. I wonder how the show is going to evolve.

Archived